Pill Gates
    Pill Gates's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10831

Idk guys. I say Santos easy. Reysol gets a draw at best. Goodluck tho

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Yeah I should have played both Monterrey and the Over. Ifelt stronger about the over though.

FindTheLock

I don't feel confident in the next game, but I wouldn't underestimate a Japanese side in front of their home crowd.

arsenal11
    arsenal11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    yeah, reysol looks like a juicy pick. I like the fact they are based in Japan and that is where the match will be played. I don't know if Reysol has the quality to win the game, but it might be worth a smaller type play.
    all i know is that reysol wont loose in 90 minutes. reysol will go to the next round. so am going big on reysol
    then will back it up with schalk not to win today and wislakow.

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal11 View Post
    all i know is that reysol wont loose in 90 minutes. reysol will go to the next round. so am going big on reysol
    then will back it up with schalk not to win today and wislakow.
    I like your confidence, I might tail you on the pick... I love the home team in elimination games!

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys are forgetting that Reysol played 120 min couple of days ago...
    3 matches in 5 days. One of'em 120 min..They didn't sub to rest players either.
    Santos can give Barca a run. These brazillians are magicians with the ball...
    They only way Reysol wins if the game is fixed and home team gets to play against
    Barca in front of a huge home crowed.
    Does anyone follow and watch Santos on regular basis???
    I wanna hear your opinion...

arsenal11

I like your confidence, I might tail you on the pick... I love the home team in elimination games!
    the unexpected is always likely to happen but again we are born winners so why should we not win

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by Boxing Champ View Post
    They only way Reysol wins if the game is fixed and home team gets to play against
    you're scaring me off. I pay more attention to european teams than South American teams to be perfectly honest. I am opened to discuss the game so that we all gain an edge over the books! I agree with your theory about the short rest after a long match, and I didn't even think of that until you mentioned it...

Pill Gates

I agree with that being the only way Reyol advances. Santos actually didn't too good in their league this year they finished in 10th place. But they did win the Copa Libertadores last year which is a tournament of all the top teams in South America. Neymar is getting a lot of praise he is on his way to being a really great player if he isn't already. I even saw this show on Fox Sports Deportes earlier today called Neymar vs Messi. The kid is good. I'm going with Santos on this one.

arsenal11

you're scaring me off. I pay more attention to european teams than South American teams to be perfectly honest. I am opened to discuss the game so that we all gain an edge over the books! I agree with your theory about the short rest after a long match, and I didn't even think of that until you mentioned it...
    lol but i get what you mean mate... as i said before i was considering santos with all those the factors he mentioned but i did settle on reysol and draw to the worst but i dont think santos will pull this over my friend. enough said lets wait and put our enegry in other games for today. lots of good play today and easy money!

BaronMunchausen
    BaronMunchausen's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had the Over 2.5 as well. Nice to get the win in the 1st half. Rarely bet on soccer, but the times that I have, it's always come down to the last 10-15 minutes.

FindTheLock

Neymar is an excellent player, but I wouldn't compare him to Messi. Messi is probably the best passer in the world, which I believe makes him the best player in the world too. I like the fact that Messi will give up the glory to his team mate. Something Ronaldo needs to learn.

DeadCode2k
    DeadCode2k's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have seen Santos play and they are no joke. Especially when it comes to official tournaments they don't back down and play hard. Brazilians are winners and don't like to lose like Argentinos...

The only that scares me if they call some bs penalty and try to give the home team the win but I do not think that will happen. Santos just has to much talent. I don't want to mislead anybody but I am taking Santos and if they score early the opposing team will open and bam this is we're we win on the over as well . :-)

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal11 View Post
    lol but i get what you mean mate... as i said before i was considering santos with all those the factors he mentioned but i did settle on reysol and draw to the worst but i dont think santos will pull this over my friend. enough said lets wait and put our enegry in other games for today. lots of good play today and easy money!
    I usually isolate games where I see an edge. I don't feel nearly as confident in the next game as I did in this one.

BaronMunchausen

Playing Santos small. Better team with fresher legs. Don't care that Reysol is playing at home. As Boxing Champ mentioned, they just came off a 120 minute match a few days ago.

arsenal11

wish you all my friends good luck with your plays either win or loose we are still bros

FindTheLock

BaronMunchausen

What did you decide on, FTL?

Boxing Champ

I will wait on the over under, right before the match. Monteray match, the one that just went over...I played the over too, but not because of this thread(I didn't see it), but because 10 min before the game the Over was being juiced like crazy... From -112 to -130... We'll see what happens in this match. Over/Under is about even right now, but that's because sharps are holding until the last minute, hoping the opposite side will keep being juiced and then drop a lot of doe right before the game and get better odds.
    P.S The Over on Pinny just went from 1.98 to 1.92 in one shot...
    But that might not be the sharp play yet..just a tease. Sometimes they do the oposite.
    They juice the wrong side a little bit and wait until all steam players follow suit and drive odds way out of control thinking that was the sharp play. And then right before the match lay 5 times the doe on the opposite/right side. These fuckers are clever.
    Last edited by Boxing Champ; 12-14-11 at 03:15 AM.

FindTheLock

I will wait on the over under, right before the match. Monteray match, the one that just went over...I played the over too, but not because of this thread(I didn't see it), but because 10 min before the game the Over was being juiced like crazy... From -112 to -130... We'll see what happens in this match. Over/Under is about even right now, but that's because sharps are holding until the last minute, hoping the opposite side will keep being juiced and then drop a lot of doe right before the game and get better odds.
    I am also watching the line for this next match. I play more totals than anything else, but I got the Over before the juice went crazy, but I admit that when I saw the juice go up on the over, I immediately added more on it.

Boxing Champ

Dis anyone get trivia this week??? Plus two of my badges disappeared after today's upgrade.
    WTF???

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by BaronMunchausen View Post
    What did you decide on, FTL?
    I will wait till about 10 minutes before the game starts to make a final decision, but for the next game I am leaning towards the under 2.5 at the moment.

MatI
    MatI's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7480

I was liking the over in this game as well and your conversation is starting to convince me.

I really am not too sure about Santos winning here. It would be a good story if Reysol won.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow! Monterrey would have been a good pick as well.

arsenal11

reysol is risky bet but who knows. draw can be aswell good but santos not winning. may be they go on extra time heheh cheers mate. good luck now gota switch head up to europa league

Aeiou1x2
    Aeiou1x2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Fade me. Took Reysol ML @ 4.0. Take Santos and Win cuz I am in cold streak.

Boxing Champ

Reysol and Tie are being juiced like crazy dropped from 6.2 to 4.9 on Reysol..
    And from 4.0 to 3.4 on a tie..at Pinny and many others..
    Maybe a lineup came out and someone is out for Santos???
    Can some one find line up yet??

FindTheLock

odds are moving to favor the U2.5 as well. I think if one of these teams does manage to get an early lead they will try to play keep away because this game means moving on to the next round. Reysol double chance or the under is what I am considering. no way I take the favorite no matter what in this one.

FindTheLock

over just got smashed, and I wonder if it is because of that early game. I still like the under for some reason. I feel like they will play tight and defensive, but I could be wrong.

Boxing Champ

I have a bad feeling this match is gonna be fixed for Raysol to win...
    Remember Japaneese women's team beating germany with 10-1 odds in world cup??? 6 months ago???
    I think the world is trying to help Japan recover after the disaster by trying to create
    a winning attitude and give it hope and spirit. What better way to do it as by fixing Japan't teams to win in front of the home crowd.
    Maybe I'm just going insane!!

Pill Gates

Lol geez guys an hour ago I was so confident that Santos was going to win this easy. Now...

Pill Gates

Ain't no coming back for me I took Monterrey and Santos earlier today. Goodluck to everyone but Lets go Santos!!!

FindTheLock

I am going with the U2.5 small play. Confidence 3 out of 10. I also will be betting on this match live at intertops.com I might get a better read on the game after being able to watch some of it for a little bit.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL guys.

FindTheLock

wow!! Neymar scored a beautiful goal!

First 123 Last