Barroco
    El Nacional Moneyline
    Barroco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 288

Barroco 2012 Thread

This will be my 2012 thread and whats left of 2011.

For tomorrow I have 1 pick

League Ecuador

Fixture

El Nacional vs Liga de Quito

Tomorrow in ecuador two very important matches will be played the championship will be decided between Emelec and Deportivo Quito.

But I will focus on El Nacional vs Liga de Quito 3rd place game why is this game important one simple reason, the winner gets a place in the Copa Libertadores de America as Ecuador 3.

My pick El Nacional -128 5Dimes 1 Unit Strength of pick 10/10

Reason. Liga de Quito has a more important game on hand in the second leg of the Copa Sul Americana vs Universidad de Chile instead of using his starting XI el Paton Bauza will field youth squad obviously worrying about La U.

El Nacional will take advantage of this and try to win big knowing that if Liga lose the final vs U de Chile they will come back in the second leg with a vengance.

Take now as it is climbing and 5dimes usually never has asian handicaps on Ecuadorian Footy. Good Luck

1 unit for me = 100
    Last edited by Barroco; 12-10-11 at 10:22 PM. Reason: wrong name Bauza not Bauzo.

Barroco
    El Nacional Moneyline

My pick El Nacional -128 5Dimes 1 Unit Strength of pick 10/10

Result Win 2-1 Nacional

+2.28 Units.

Barroco
    El Nacional Moneyline

12/12/11

League Argentina

Fixture

Velez Sarsfield vs Racing Club

Important fixture for Racing Club as they need to win in order to qualify for the Copa Libertadores de America. Velez is a good team but Racing has the motivation to win this game.

My Pick Racing Club +235 5dimes. Strength of pick 5/10

Risking 45 to win 1 unit.