ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    gator you claim to be intelligent as you see was the starting stack from the sheet 10K so i am down since the reset but upfor today , its not rocket science gator,and btw where am i cocky, i just laughed about some haters

shit roxxxy, I'm stuffed from all the stories you been feeding me every fukkin day.

OK guys I know that some of you will call me a attention whore again,but i couldnt care less, I had many PMs in the last days from guys who asked me to put all my picks in the spreadsheet so they can follow,in the past i used it only for soccer,from today I will include all my picks from all sports in the spreadsheet, I will reset the spreadsheet now and will begin with 5K starting balance,all those who interested enjoy and good luck, all others GTFO

what is that shit I just found on the forum?

damn, now I'm not sure what to believe, I really did think you were participating in the WSOP, while playin SBR Poker at the same time, but now I'm not sure what to believe. Maybe you're just like that kid named fightingwarrior, tells so many stories he can't keep track of em all.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

lol...roxxy telling me that I don't get it. Too funny.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

you still dont get it , ?? i also wrote in some thread that i top up 5K , now give it a rest,i have more than this in all of my books,it doesnt matter but you need to fill in a starting stack or this spreadsheet wont work,as i said you dont get it rally
    Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post

shit roxxxy, I'm stuffed from all the stories you been feeding me every fukkin day.

what is that shit I just found on the forum?

damn, now I'm not sure what to believe, I really did think you were participating in the WSOP, while playin SBR Poker at the same time, but now I'm not sure what to believe. Maybe you're just like that kid named fightingwarrior, tells so many stories he can't keep track of em all.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

lol...trust me roxxy, I believe you have more than that in your books, you made sure to let us know that when you first started the spreadsheet.

But when you start a spreadsheet saying you have starting roll of 5K in it....you don't just keep adding money in there to make it look like you're +money on the spreadsheet. You let it go -money and show up in the red and keep betting the same way you have been.

Lol, what a fukkin clown. Keep telling me how I "don't get it" roxxxxxy.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

see now you starting to get it everybody can see im down about 3K ??? no matter what the starting balance is, i cant hide nothing and will hide nothing, just look carefully at the sheet
    lol...trust me roxxy, I believe you have more than that in your books, you made sure to let us know that when you first started the spreadsheet.

But when you start a spreadsheet saying you have starting roll of 5K in it....you don't just keep adding money in there to make it look like you're +money on the spreadsheet. You let it go -money and show up in the red and keep betting the same way you have been.

Westcoast0
    Westcoast0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

roxxy exposed as a liar again

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

if i would top up the starting stack another 5K it would make no difference it were still 12k to 15 K a 3k minus,

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

see now you starting to get it everybody can see im down about 3K ??? no matter what the starting balance is, i cant hide nothing and will hide nothing, just look carefully at the sheet

But why make it look deceiving?

Lakerboys spreadsheet is RED and -3000

People look at yours and instantly see GREEN AND +7000

So Lakerboy is not ashamed of his being at -3000, your life would end if your balance was in the RED, so you make sure it reads GREEN.

Shit, and I thought you were just some dumbass, apparently you're smarter than the rest of us.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

I wasn't hating, I actually agreed with the england picks like I said, and taking barcelona at -4 is still risky in a meaningless game even if they played their first 11.

You went 3-2. Nothing to really brag about to the 'haters' which you've almost turned me into.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post
    I wasn't hating, I actually agreed with the england picks like I said, and taking barcelona at -4 is still risky in a meaningless game even if they played their first 11. You went 3-2. Nothing to really brag about to the 'haters' which you've almost turned me into.

Who gives a fukk about the record, it's about +/- Money, and he was + money today.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

This is true, I'm not even thinking straight, parlay close call has me all angry.

meh

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

the barcelona youth squad will beat them 3-0
    That was a good call. Still think all the others where a bit on the shonky side.

First 12