EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday's [12/6] Ninja Plays

Today is my SBR anniversary. Either the best fortune ever follows or the worst. These lines are all @ the SBR book.

Draw Project
    Viktoria Plzen-A.C. Milan +215
    Union Santa Fe-Lanus +190

Borussia Dortmund-Marseilles Over 2.5 [-125]
    Both teams need the win today for qualification. Marseilles can pass with a draw if Olympiakos fails to take all three points at home against Arsenal, but they won't know that with all matches played at the same time. Dortmund needs to win by at least four goals and hope the Greeks lose. Hopefully with Dortmund pushing hard, they can crack the tough Marseilles' defense or at least open themselves up to be punished on the counter.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL Eagles.

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Happy anniversary...may the ninja slice through the defenses

EaglesPhan36

Thanks. Think I'm dividing my 500 point anniversary bonus onto the two draws and then just making a fairly sizable play on the over and hoping that they can find the finishing touch today!

southpaw74

I took a money line parlay on Leverkusen/Barcelona. Dortmund over is up to -129 so I suppose I'll take that shortly as well.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

love this play myself. gl.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

Love the union draw, already on it, didn't realize many dudes on here follow the argentinian leagues.

Other plays are solid, dortmund over seems almost like free money and Milan will rest ibra & silva + others most likely.

EaglesPhan36

Milan-Plzen draw is beneficial to both. Milan is 2nd in the group no matter what, but won't want a bad result. Plzen needs a point to clinch a Europa league spot. Hoping that means both are fine with a dull match.

Argentina is a great league for draws.
    Points Awarded:

kmarinouofm gave EaglesPhan36 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

good luck eagles.. happy anniversary

pinnerpsk
    pinnerpsk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 439

Happy SBR Anniversary. You've been a great soccer capper in this forum over the past few years.

EaglesPhan36

Thanks fellas. This one won't be for everyone, but I've got a 400 point free play to use also and am treating this simply as trying to go 1-1, split and profit here again. That's how I choose to roll.

Apoel Nicosia ML +130
    Apoel-Shakhtar Draw +210

Technically, nothing to play for here for either side. Apoel is through to the KO stages, but they can still finish on top of the group so I think they will still be looking for a win. Shakhtar has been dismissed with no chance at the KO stages or Europa League spot. Apoel has only lost points once at home since their domestic campaign began back in July, that's 12 matches total. They're unbeaten in all five Champions League home tilts they have played in 2011. Shakhtar lost both road matches in this group and Porto may have broken their spirit last time to not even care today. Still, they could steal a point here if Apoel is content to just pass through without worrying about positioning. I'd find it hard for Shakhtar to pull off a win today - not that weird shit doesn't happen - but for me, these are the two most probable outcomes - so if either hits, then you make out with some coin today ... or points.

Big 12 Expert
    Big 12 Expert's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Eagles what do you think of Chelsea and Porto? Both need to win although Chelsea can advance with a scoreless draw.

EaglesPhan36

I'm not touching that Chelsea match. IMO, it's the most difficult one to predict. Chelsea has talked the talk about not trying to play for the scoreless draw, but who knows really. Porto seems to have gotten their shit straight with the win over Shakhtar last time + a league win. Zenit is tough, but not quite as tough on the road. I think the parlay I would do today, but am always a chicken shit on soccer parlays - Leverkusen + Porto.

Big 12 Expert
    Big 12 Expert's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I'm not touching that Chelsea match. IMO, it's the most difficult one to predict. Chelsea has talked the talk about not trying to play for the scoreless draw, but who knows really. Porto seems to have gotten their shit straight with the win over Shakhtar last time + a league win. Zenit is tough, but not quite as tough on the road. I think the parlay I would do today, but am always a chicken shit on soccer parlays - Leverkusen + Porto.

But Leverkusen has already qualified. What do they have to play for #1 in the group?

EaglesPhan36

#1 spot in the group, but more-so that Genk has a lot of injuries and nothing at all to play for ... might be a jinx just because of that, but this is one Leverkusen should win.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

2-0 Borussia Dortmund at HT.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Wow! Marseille scored in the last seconds before HT. It's 2-1 now.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

u already got the over!

JuniorAnalyst
    JuniorAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

over hits in borussia

southpaw74

Nice hit EP! Love winning by halftime now I just need Leverkusen to score some goals

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Good call Eagles.

EaglesPhan36

Well at least the over wins as that was a big bet for me, but the 1st draw attempt is trash and looks like Shakhtar might just screw the free play try up. Oh well.

EaglesPhan36

Figures Shakhtar finally wins a CL match today after a lengthy streak of not doing anything. Should have bet all three sides.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn lucky buddy!

Plzen ties the game!

MTek
    MTek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2860

Wow nice touch on the Viktoria Plzen-A.C. Milan Draw.....with seconds to spare

EaglesPhan36

Holy shit! Guess I got me some good fortune today!

GasperTheGambler
    GasperTheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

with you on that santa fe draw project at +190. Hit big on chelsea today might as well risk on that for some profit

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Bro...I tailed you on that AC Milan draw and holy shit what a finish!! I tried giving you some coins but it won't let me...i'll try again later.
    Thanks man i really needed that!

EaglesPhan36

Well the draws split and the over hit, that's pretty much what I'd like to be able to do every day, so cannot complain. Only thing that sucked was losing the free plays on Apoel, but shit happens. Plenty more opportunity tomorrow.

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment

Keep up the good work Eagles.