Haccetepe vs Eskisehirspor - Eskisehir Draw No Bet

Sivasspor vs Kocaeslispor - Sivasspor Draw No Bet

Galatasaray vs Kayserispor - Galatasaray Win

Will do write ups later!

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

With you on ALL.
    We're already 3-0 before the start of the games.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

1st match was a push, this is why I love Draw No Bet in these type of matches ie mediocre and bad teams playing each other, it can be unpredictable but the very bad teams rarely win but try go for draws.

Sivasspor are doing well right now, I'm watching the game they're 1-0 up and playing well.

A few late updates.

Borussia M'gladbach v TSG Hoffenheim - Hoffenheim Draw no Bet;

Hoffenheim is on a roll, they believe that they are contenders for the Bundesliga and if you want to be serious title challengers you have to pound the bad teams. They will take this game seriously and know its a good chance to retain their No.1 spot. M'gladbach are last and in awfull form. Only thing worrying me is Hoffenheim has a few injuries and they're away record isn't the strongest, plus they havn't yet drawn away from home, this is why I'm adding Draw No Bet, otherwise I'd go for Hoffenheim straight up win.

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

when you say draw no bet, this means you are not betting on this game? Anyway, while I agree with your analysis on Hoffenhiem, there is too much value at -.5 (+110) to be ignore. I may loose this pick only because it's "too good to be true".

I got Hoffenhiem (-.5) and Wolfsburg (-1).

Good luck K.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

With Draw No Bet, you Win if they win and get your money back if its a draw. The Odds for the win are reduced, for example Eskisehirspor win outright was between 2.5-2.7 but with Draw No Bet you bet around 1.7-1.9 for the Win. This may not seem as attractive but there is alot of valule in these picks, I have been burnt so many times by draws that I like to take them out of the equation unless I have a very strong pick. The Draw No Bet has already saved my money today and has done so for months, without it I'd have a big dent in the balance. It gives you a 66.6% chance of not loosing, now when we through that our picks rarely loose but draws are not uncommon were on to a winner long term.

Good Luck with Hoffers, hope they get off to their traditional great attacking start, I see lots of goals going in!

demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

basically a PK rix

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

You were right about Hoffers, a D was waiting to happen. Hoffers didn't play to win today. They waited until the final minutes to score for a draw...

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

I was worried about Hoffenheim's injuries and that they hadn't yet drawn away form home.
    Saying that, they deserved the win in my opinion! when have you ever seen the linesman run up to the referee and change a penalty decision lol

This is why I love Draw No Bet in these matches, I've been saved twice today and am in profit because Sivasspor trashed Kocaeli.

Haceteppe - Eskisehirspor: Push

Sivasspor - Kocaeli: Win

Hoffenheim vs the team with the very long name:
    Push

Let's go Galatasaray, Cim Bom Bom Goal Goal Goal

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice work here, Turk League been ace so far im watching Galatasaray now almost a perfect round

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

First Half Galatasaray 1-0, I played the 1st Half as well so that cashed. I really am not liking this referree! he sent our guy off for absolutely nothing, denied us 2 CLEAN penalty decisions and is being a real donkey, hope he sorts his act out, this guy could cost us!