Bielefeld/Hertha Draw (+220) .45u WIN

German Bundesliga 2

Alemania Aachen (-145) 1.45u LOSS

France Ligue 2

Angers (-120) 1.2u WIN
    Guingamp (+100) 1u WIN

Today: 3-1 +1.55u
    Week: 9-9 +1.55u

Last edited by bostonbruins; 02-06-09 at 03:23 PM.

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can someone explain to me how Aachen scores 3 times after a red card and still draws with the worst road team in the league? Rostock had only scored 6 goals in 9 road games prior to today and Aachen had only allowed 4 goals in their previous 8 home games. Of course when I have money on the game, we get this ridiculous outcome.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Let me be more more honest/realistic here. I think too much money will go into the Angers game and it might eventually be fixed! Who ever envisaged Aachen would draw with Rostock? Look at Wolverhampton/Norwich the other day!

I don't like fading BB, but I think Hertha's title ambitions are no longer in doubt. A look at the Caliber of teams Hertha have beaten on the road has me thinking they'll beat Bielefeld. Let's not get carried away by Bielefeld's last road win at Bremen. Bremen aren't a serious side. I think Hertha will come away with a 1-0 win.

All this is mere speculation. BOL to us all.
    Last edited by Wilforth; 02-06-09 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Typo

Wilforth
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by bostonbruins View Post
    Can someone explain to me how Aachen scores 3 times after a red card and still draws with the worst road team in the league? Rostock had only scored 6 goals in 9 road games prior to today and Aachen had only allowed 4 goals in their previous 8 home games. Of course when I have money on the game, we get this ridiculous outcome.
    BB,

Try to avoid "textbook" wins in the lower divisions. Aachen was a textbook win. Wolverhampton at home against Norwich was a textbook win for Wolves. Avoid all such games. The best home picks are those in which the home team seem equally matched against the road team or in which the road team looks slightly better than the home team. Today, I expect Guingamp (+100) and Boulogne (+140) to win their games.

bostonbruins

LOL, exactly why I took the draw for Hertha, at first thought I wanted to take them to win but the line looked way too good.

Wilforth
    Update your status

The Bundesliga title is still wide open and I think the real contenders (Bayern, Hoffenheim, Hertha and Leverkusen) aren't taking anything to chance. I may be wrong but I think Hertha will come away with a win.

bostonbruins

Nice, Angers didn't disappoint despite the red card

slider34
    slider34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

German Bundesliga

Bielefeld/Hertha Draw (+220) .45u WIN
    I know next to nothing about soccer but needed a fix this afternoon so I took this at +210.

THANKS for posting!

bostonbruins

No problem, glad it worked out.

Rixsaw
    Rixsaw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

I was at work when I saw your play on Guingamp play. I wanted to play that game but I didn't have the time to drive around to pick up a free wireless signal. At good day for both of us.

jayc88
    Update your status
    jayc88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1151

don't bet on german bundesliga 2 , you simply cant predict this shit , a team who looses 0-5 could easily win 7-3 the next game.
    Best thing is probably to play almost every over if you get the lines early, this league has been a highscoring affair for years.