Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Karayilan's Thursday Picks

Bursaspor is playing Fenerbahce in this Turkish Cup game. Those of you who remember Fenerbahce from last year playing great football and challenging the big boys of the Champions League erase those images from your mind. This season they have been awful in comparison. However, lets get back to the game.

Bursaspor have been playing good football this season, their manager Saglam who took over in the new year is a highly rated up and comming manager who the team have been responding too. Bursa have done well at home against the traditional big teams this year beating Galatasaray, Trabzonspor and drawing with Besiktas. I don't think therefore that they'll be intimidated by the stature of Fenerbahce.

Fenerbahce have had trouble scoring goals, only 2 in the last 3 matches. There are alot of problems with the squad, manager and fans. The Brazilians accuse Aragonez the Spanish manager of favouring Spanish players, last week Josico was played even though he didn't train in the week. Guiza their star transfer can't score, Semih who is a great striker but for some reason not appreciated by his manager is lucky to start games. The fans are fed up and moral in the club is low.

However, Fener won the first leg 1-0. I think they will sit back and try to defend this lead. Bursaspor will try and press however, they arn't a very attacking team and don't score too many either.

To Bursaspor this will be a very important match so it will be taken seriously, if they win the Turkish cup they can get into Europe. They have a great striker Sercan who could cause a threat.

This match could be a low scoring Bursa win, unless Fener score early which will result in a very open game and lots of goals. Most likely Fener will sit back, Bursa will start building attacks.

I think Bursaspor have the edge and Fenerbahce are been very overated. The public will blindly jump on Fener, people who don't even follow Turkish football will blindly jump on Fener just because of the name.

I'm going with;

Bursaspor, Draw No Bet @ 2.2 +120

or

Asian Handicap 0, +0.5 @ 1.9 -111.11

If your feeling lucky the Bursa win is @ 3.2-3.8, +250.

I do stress this is a cup game, so I won't put on big stakes, these games can be unpredictable at times so a word of caution.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-16-15 at 05:07 PM.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

I'm going to take the Asian Handicap because Fenerbahce and their cautious manager will try to defend as a draw will see them through, Bursaspor will be attacking so they may sneak one in which case Fener will try get an equaliser which if they manage to do will then try to defend again.