EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wednesday's [11/30] November Closeout Ninja Sale!

Last day of November. Let's hang 'em and bang 'em.

[Europa League] Sporting Braga-Birmingham City Over 2.5 [-104]
    Both sides have scored and conceded in all four of their group stage matches. Only one of the eight combined EL group stage matches involving these two have failed to see three goals. Both teams battling for advancement as they are tied at 7 points with Club Brugge. Birmingham City is the odd man out right now though as they stand third due to goal differential. Birmingham City would probably be fine with a draw today as they host bottom feeding Maribor to close the group out, while Sporting has to travel to Brugge and will want the full three points today as they got in the 1st match-up between the two, 3-1. Might be worth backing up this bet with the draw which is a tasty +325 right now. I still think we see goals though given Sporting's attacking style at home.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 11-30-11 at 07:22 AM.

EasyPicks
    EasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

but they always play tough defense at home
    Last edited by EasyPicks; 11-30-11 at 08:39 AM.

EaglesPhan36

True, but they've still conceded in both group matches. Two to Brugge and one to lowly Maribor in a blowout. I just think if Birmingham isn't going to park the bus and play D, there will be goals here. But that's also why I said perhaps playing the draw too could be beneficial to back up an overs bet if BC is simply out to get a point.

redmessi
    redmessi's Avatar Become A Pro!

this game is very risky. a draw is the deal. 0-0 or 1-1.

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

yupp very tricky will never bet this one, Braga is a under squad, Birmingham also very underish squad except for the games in Europe ...

EaglesPhan36

[Europa League] Celtic +0.5 [-112]
    The Scots are in fine form both domestically and in Europe with a ten match unbeaten streak. They certainly will be in need of a win today to give them added hope of making it out of the group as they trail both today's opponent [Atletico Madrid] and Udinese by two points. Atletico has not been in good form on the road with eight straight matches between La Liga & the Europa League where they have either lost or settled for a draw. The draw would certainly be good enough for the Spanish side today with a home match against Rennes to close out the group. Since their domestic campaign started back in August, Celtic is 8-1-1 at home.

EaglesPhan36

Also taking two draws for the late matches, hoping to split & profit

Vorksla-Copenhagen +247
    Legia Warsaw-PSV +247

JamesBrown
    JamesBrown's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    [Europa League] Celtic +0.5 [-112]
    The Scots are in fine form both domestically and in Europe with a ten match unbeaten streak. They certainly will be in need of a win today to give them added hope of making it out of the group as they trail both today's opponent [Atletico Madrid] and Udinese by two points. Atletico has not been in good form on the road with eight straight matches between La Liga & the Europa League where they have either lost or settled for a draw. The draw would certainly be good enough for the Spanish side today with a home match against Rennes to close out the group. Since their domestic campaign started back in August, Celtic is 8-1-1 at home.
    Good luck today, EP. I like this one alot.

EaglesPhan36

Man this closeout sale sucks.

Maybe the draws can produce something.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Celtic losing to Atletico de Madrid!

Someone saw the meltdown of Maribor?

3-0 leading till 74 minute!

And then in 15 minutes they conceded 4!

EaglesPhan36

Yeah that shit was insane. I left my house to go to work and checked scores when I got there. Never can tell with futbol!

EaglesPhan36

Sweet. Vorksla-Copenhagen draw hits, so 1-1 and a profit there just like needed!

DHB
    DHB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 867

man europa was fukked last night.
    good call on copenhagen draw.

had maribor+0.5 thought i had it in the bag after 3-0.
    and the spurs losing at home