Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Burrito Syndicate Soccer

Manchester City travels to Liverpool for Sunday's Premiership Marquee game. Manchester City coming off a midweek loss in Italy against Napoli in the Champions League. I'm just not a big fan of games like this even though Manchester City is playing well in the EPL. There are some reasons for me taking Liverpool:

1. Manchester City has not won in their last 8 trips to Liverpool
    2. Manchester City has only won once in 30 years at Anfield...and twice since 1956
    3. Liverpool is unbeaten in their last 7 League matches
    4. Liverpool is rested for this game...even though Gerrard won't play
    5. Balotelli was sick after the Champions League Match with a fever...but is said to have recovered

With Manchester United drawing with Newcastle today....Man City's lead isn't threatened for the lead of the League...so taking Liverpool at -105 (pk) is the side for me. Worse case if it's a Draw I'll take the push.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3457

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Manchester City travels to Liverpool for Sunday's Premiership Marquee game. Manchester City coming off a midweek loss in Italy against Napoli in the Champions League. I'm just not a big fan of games like this even though Manchester City is playing well in the EPL. There are some reasons for me taking Liverpool:

2. Manchester City has only won once in 30 years at Anfield...and twice since 1956
    5. Balotelli was sick after the Champions League Match with a fever...but is said to have recovered

With Manchester United drawing with Newcastle today....Man City's lead isn't threatened for the lead of the League...so taking Liverpool at -105 (pk) is the side for me. Worse case if it's a Draw I'll take the push.
    u want him to start for man city ?

DHB
    DHB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 867

1. the last 8 trips to liverpool, both teams had different players/different form.
    2. what does the last 30 years has anything to do with tonights game. again both teams are totally different.
    if the same players were playing for the last 30 years then yes this point would be valid.
    3. city has been unbeaten in the last 12 league games.

only 3,4,5 has any relevance to tonights game.

im taking city-pk
    good luck

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post

So what? that piece of crap missed tons of chances in San Paolo!

Hope Aguero starts, he'll do much better!

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by DHB View Post
    1. the last 8 trips to liverpool, both teams had different players/different form.
    2. what does the last 30 years has anything to do with tonights game. again both teams are totally different.
    if the same players were playing for the last 30 years then yes this point would be valid.
    3. city has been unbeaten in the last 12 league games.

only 3,4,5 has any relevance to tonights game.

im taking city-pk
    good luck

In a way you're correct....because Man City was pretty brutal pre-2003? But IMO Anfield has shown how difficult it is to play there for many years, and couple with their midweek loss and Liverpool's current form, I'll take my shot. On the other question whether I want to see Balotelli to play? I would say yes because no one knows where his mind is, and if he's sick he might just do one of his pout jobs and do nothing the whole match. But I've thought I've had it figured out before and got squashed in the end

petermans23
    the whale picks
    petermans23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4703

Damn I didnīt read Dirty Sanchez write up for the game liverpool-manchester c!

Iīve done my biggest bet this year on manchester c pk!

Help me Dirty Sanchez what should I do?

Dirty Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by petermans23 View Post
    Damn I didnīt read Dirty Sanchez write up for the game liverpool-manchester c!

Iīve done my biggest bet this year on manchester c pk!

Help me Dirty Sanchez what should I do?
    No one says I'm right....Balotelli is on the bench...long way to go

petermans23
    the whale picks
    petermans23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4703

Congrat Dirty Sanchez!!!

I feel strongly you already won your bet and I lost!

Feel very depressed.

You deserved it though. Liverpool much better in this game.

Dirty Sanchez

There's the reason Balotelli is a trainwreck....Red Card...Remember this card for the next Man City game you wager on....great GK by Hart for Man City....Pepe Reina is a circus act in goal.....Man City legs were gone for the last 15 mins.....solid game....Liverpool had it right in the pawn of their hands and couldn't close the deal