Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Karayilan's Saturday Picks

Turkish Super League - Kayserispor vs Sivasspor

I'm in a rush so don't have the time to write in detail so here are the main facts.

- Sivasspor is still underated, bookies still give them high odds, yet they are 1st in the Turkish league and beat giant Galatasaray last weak.
    - Kayserispor were in good form however, this has dipped recently, they are in a spot of turmoil, lost to a poor team last week.
    - This is not a Kayseri home game! it may say it is and it is on paper, however, their stadium is being rebuilt so the match is being re-located to another Turkish city, Adana. Sivasspor will have more supporters, this is more like a Sivas home game, they have the advantage.

I'm taking Draw No Bet @ odds of 1.7 , even if they don't win they have a solid defense which can hold out for the draw.

May take a small punt on Sivasspor to win outright, they are currently @ odds of 2.4/2.6.

I'll have more picks later.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

Game was a Push, so no loss.

Next Games.

Ankaraspor vs Trabzonspor - Trabzon Draw no Bet

Hoffenhein vs Cottbus - Hoffenhein and Hoffenhein full time/half time

Aston Villa vs Wigan - Aston Villa win, they're in great form recently and Wigan have lost some key players.

demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

if it was a push isnt that a draw?

dlew2k
    Update your status
    dlew2k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

the bet was if DRAW then NO-BET.

demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

ahh i see

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON

Kayserispor vs Sivasspor - Push

Ankaraspor vs Trabzonspor - Trabzon Draw no Bet - Win

Hoffenhein vs Cottbus - Hoffenhein and Hoffenhein full time/half time - Win

Aston Villa vs Wigan - Aston Villa win, they're in great form recently and Wigan have lost some key players. - Loss

I was really busy this weekend, sorry I couldn't give a full write up of why I chose these picks, next time I'll try to make sure I do the write ups earlier.

Overall a good weekend.
    The Aston Villa match was really unlucky, it was just one of those days where the ball wouldn't go in the net, the amount of chances they had was unbelievable.