EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday's [11/22] Champions League Ninja Plays

12pm ET
    CSKA Moscow PK [-140]
    Home side here can come close to securing a spot in the knockout stages of the CL with a win today. If they win and Trabzonspor lose, they will indeed advance. CSKA will be without Doumbia which could make an outright win a little trickier as he is easily their best finisher. CSKA did welcome back Honda in their last match with Rubin and he should play a part today as he works his way back from a long injury layoff. Venger Love also will feature up front and should be eager here as he missed out in their loss to Rubin Kazan and will be counted on with Dzagoev to make up for Doumbia's absence. Lille is on life support in this competition in desperate need of a win to give themselves a chance on the final match day to play for something. They drew with Trabzonspor on the road and lost to Inter Milan in CL play on the road thus far. Playing against them though will be the weather conditions. Some snow and extreme cold today and this Lille squad was delayed getting into Moscow due to weather, so they did not get to train in these conditions. Even if CSKA struggle to finish with Doumbia, I think the worst they get today is a draw.

and24
    and24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 904

good luck EP. i had already taken CSKA 0/-0.50 [+104]. Hope we cash

GasperTheGambler
    GasperTheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

liking your pick on this eaglesphan...Moscow should pick up the win here. I took them +135 for the win, my bookie didnt have +.5 for the draw its actually -1/4 moscow for -105 kind of stupid but whatever took money line moscow. Might back it up with Inter Milan +165. What do you think about the inter game?

EaglesPhan36

Not sure. Still sifting through the other games. Will probably have one play for later.

syamster
    syamster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 368

The impact of Doumbia Seydou, he is the main goal scorer, he is out of the match, is this a problem for CSKA?

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOL buddy!

Frenchs will have a tough time in Moscow! -5 degrees right now!

jididii
    jididii's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

i was thinking over also in this one,Lille has to play to win or champions league is over 4 them. Any thoughts on this?

Jididii

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

GL Ninja!

Ninjit-su!!

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Quote Originally Posted by jididii View Post
    i was thinking over also in this one,Lille has to play to win or champions league is over 4 them. Any thoughts on this?

Jididii
    over 2.5

innn
    innn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6470

i smell upset my money on lille for the third time in this league hopefully not losing again BL, saw cska few times playing not impressed at all

EaglesPhan36

2:45pm ET
    Real Madrid -2.5 [+112]
    I know Madrid is through to the KO stages so desire is somewhat of a question here, but this is a professional team and I expect they will want to keep their form and momentum through not only for the Champions League but for the weekend in La Liga. A win today also assures them the top spot in the group. With plenty of time to rest until Saturday, I expect they should field a strong side. Dinamo Zagreb is missing some defenders here, not what you want against a team of Real Madrid's caliber. Dinamo have also been held without a goal in their four group stage matches, losing by at least two goals twice and four goals last time to Ajax. Real has won both their home matches in this group by at least three goals and should make up for their short 1-0 road win over Dinamo with a larger margin of victory today. Real has also won six straight at home by at least three goals. Check lineups of course.

yogohama
    yogohama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1370

Own goal by Moscow... omg

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

CSKA not playing well at all

Hala Madrid

EaglesPhan36

These idiots are done. Horrible defending. Awesome high chalk loss.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Real Madrid -2.5 [+112]
    I know Madrid is through to the KO stages so desire is somewhat of a question here, but this is a professional team and I expect they will want to keep their form and momentum through not only for the Champions League but for the weekend in La Liga. A win today also assures them the top spot in the group. With plenty of time to rest until Saturday, I expect they should field a strong side. Dinamo Zagreb is missing some defenders here, not what you want against a team of Real Madrid's caliber. Dinamo have also been held without a goal in their four group stage matches, losing by at least two goals twice and four goals last time to Ajax. Real has won both their home matches in this group by at least three goals and should make up for their short 1-0 road win over Dinamo with a larger margin of victory today. Real has also won six straight at home by at least three goals. Check lineups of course.
    They are saying Madrid may play with this lineup:

Adan (Yes, Casillas may be on the bench)

Adán; Lass, Varane, Ramos, Coentrao; Sahin, Xabi Alonso o Khedira; Callejón o Cristiano, Özil, Benzema; e Higuaín.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Bad news in Santiago Bernabeu raining! That may hurt!

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

forget about it!

1-0 Benzema scored!

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

3-0 in the 8th minute

philliesfinest
    philliesfinest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15620

2:45pm ET Real Madrid -2.5 [+112] I know Madrid is through to the KO stages so desire is somewhat of a question here, but this is a professional team and I expect they will want to keep their form and momentum through not only for the Champions League but for the weekend in La Liga. A win today also assures them the top spot in the group. With plenty of time to rest until Saturday, I expect they should field a strong side. Dinamo Zagreb is missing some defenders here, not what you want against a team of Real Madrid's caliber. Dinamo have also been held without a goal in their four group stage matches, losing by at least two goals twice and four goals last time to Ajax. Real has won both their home matches in this group by at least three goals and should make up for their short 1-0 road win over Dinamo with a larger margin of victory today. Real has also won six straight at home by at least three goals. Check lineups of course.
    8 minutes in 3-0 looking like ninja power!!!!!!!!!!!!

EaglesPhan36

I will probably jump off a bridge if they don't hold this.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Unreal how my boys are playing!

3 shots 3 goals!

southpaw74
    southpaw74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 494

Craziness. Ivemnever seen that many goals out of the gate by one team

Big 12 Expert
    Big 12 Expert's Avatar Become A Pro!

Real nice Madrid

EaglesPhan36

4-0. Score ten. I don't want any sort of worry in this one.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

Dinamo will receive all the goals they didn't in Zagreb!

gamemastere
    gamemastere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Real Madrid -2.5 [+112]

Nice pick man, just a complete slaughter.

Over 4 +183

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats

6-0! 2 of Callejon, 2 Benzema, 1 Higuain, 1 Ozil.

and24
    and24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 904

That was a risky one buddy, congratz. You are a great capperr

EaglesPhan36

Glad they got 6 seriously. Letting those two late ones would have made me sweat if they had less.

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557