t0mson
    t0mson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Bundesliga 11/12

Hallo guys , it's my new thread in which I'll publick my picks.
    GL

t0mson

Kaiserslautern - Bayer

I am convinced that bettors put money on Leverkusen

Kaiserslautern is a very strong rival at home for all Bundesliga teams , no matter who come : Bayern , Dortmund or Leverkusen. Red Devils are unpredictable at home. If we want to play against Kaiserslautern the rival have to be very strong and good form. Last 3 games by home , were very well , Kurtz take advantage from national break and train hard with team. Kurtz decided that Rodney will not play in first 11 , it's very good decision because of this player they lose few stupid goals ! Other player as Dick,Amedick, Abel , Bugera are not to strong but last time they played good. Of course opponents had few chance but their goalkeeper Trapp is strong point. The main player to create chance is Tiffert , after transfer Illicevic he is the best player in team who has good pass , see a lot and support Lautern cut out oppression. Other strong points in team are militant Kouemaha and De Witt with very goos and strong shoot. In contrast to Schehter certainly has better technique and is therefore more valiant. Kaiserslautern at home is able to win with all team , if we back to last season results confirm this.

Leverkusen play very poorly and not consistently since Dutt is coach. The main problem is defence. . The weakest points are definitely Toprak he's a terrible player who plays bad in the air and not brave, another negative for me is to Friedrich, which allows rivals to do many things.Goalkeeper Leno - a young talented boy but lately have terrible trouble with concentration and made some stupid mistakes, not only in the league but in the Champions League - the situation of Valencia. As for the positive aspects Bayer have a lot of power in offensive.Bender who is making a difference. Schurrle - with good dribbling, shooting, who can alone win the game (situation against Gladbach where saved the draw). Sam is certainly the best player with good technical skills. The attack - Kiessling, don't like him but he is good player. What worries me above all, their attitude on the defensive, about the game in the front isn't worried but if you want to win you have to be stong at all formations. Counterattacks don't work like last season, seem to me that they were masters at deriving the counter and gained a lot of goals in this way last season and played much better at away stadium.

Kaiserslautern, of course, has less potential than Bayer. Clear away win on a paper but I am convinced that here will not be easy. The strength of the hosts will be permanent parts of the game ,shoot from a distance (Lautern is one of the teams, which reflects the most shots from outside 16) and shoots in this way quite often. The Leverkusen is no shortage of individuals, worried about their current style of play and not the best defensive attitude formation. "It's hard to predict anything here. The hosts grabbed the wind and has chances to take some points from this game. Betting here is to risky in my opinion.

NO BET

EasyPicks
    EasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

and the over at plus money right now?

t0mson

Schalke - Nurnberg 5/10

Two days ago Schalke was clear bet for me but they'll play without Farfan and Howedes because of injured. It look not bad as people and bookies think. Schalke has very good replacment as Jurado or Pukki who is in very good condition last time. This two player can play on high level. Offence is very strong: Holtby - good technical player , young talented Draxler who has't got a problem with challenge. In fron , expirience Raul and Huntellar. All of these player play on very high level with amazing skills. The main problem in Nurnebrg is terrible defence , players has problems with good technical player and often lose challenges and give space to play for rivals which will be big chance for home side.

Schalke -0,5 ( 1,83)

t0mson

Quote Originally Posted by t0mson View Post
    Schalke - Nurnberg 5/10

Two days ago Schalke was clear bet for me but they'll play without Farfan and Howedes because of injured. It look not bad as people and bookies think. Schalke has very good replacment as Jurado or Pukki who is in very good condition last time. This two player can play on high level. Offence is very strong: Holtby - good technical player , young talented Draxler who has't got a problem with challenge. In fron , expirience Raul and Huntellar. All of these player play on very high level with amazing skills. The main problem in Nurnebrg is terrible defence , players has problems with good technical player and often lose challenges and give space to play for rivals which will be big chance for home side.

Schalke -0,5 ( 1,83)
    + 4,15
    FT 4-0

One pick , today.

t0mson

Hambuergr-Hoffenheim 5/10

Hosts after disastrous start to the season starting play better.Last time I saw HSV performances which look good. Player are very militant but they can't score and win with oppononets. I think, today is perfect moment for Home Victory.

In HSV line-up we have a lot of rotation. Good example is Westermann who is playing once as Right positon , once as center. In front Berg , Soto because Petric is out. I like Soto , he is very good technical player with potential , for me much better than Petric. Hamburger need time to play better but now it look good and should beat Hoffenheim. The weakness point in defence are Aoga and Amedick but Hoffe has big problems with creating scoring opportiunity and I'm peaceful about this players. The stron point is goalkeeper Drobny who started not good but now is in very good condition. The second problem HSV is that they lose ball in center of field thanks to opponets has chance to counter - attack. Offence look very strong , the best of cours is Tore , good technical Guerrero and Jensen with good shoot.
    Hoffenheim look very poor last time. Their game is little strengh for me. They play good against strong team , with weaker play very poor , I don't know why. Hoffe has got big problem with creating scoring opportunity , defence look very poor mainly Beck , Ibertberger, Vorsah or Compper. The strong point here may be free kicks , they have good technical players like Salihovic, Sigirdson or Babel but it not suffic to beeat Hsv.

Short information about this match - But I publick more info in my national language.Soryy for bad English. GL

HSV -0,25 @ 2,03
    very good price !

LuckyBeans
    Patience, Patience, Patience
    LuckyBeans's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4570

Your English is fine. Thanks for the information and the time you take to post it.

t0mson

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyBeans View Post
    Your English is fine. Thanks for the information and the time you take to post it.
    Thanks , I really appreciate this !

t0mson

Hambuergr-Hoffenheim 5/10

Hosts after disastrous start to the season starting play better.Last time I saw HSV performances which look good. Player are very militant but they can't score and win with oppononets. I think, today is perfect moment for Home Victory.

In HSV line-up we have a lot of rotation. Good example is Westermann who is playing once as Right positon , once as center. In front Berg , Soto because Petric is out. I like Soto , he is very good technical player with potential , for me much better than Petric. Hamburger need time to play better but now it look good and should beat Hoffenheim. The weakness point in defence are Aoga and Amedick but Hoffe has big problems with creating scoring opportiunity and I'm peaceful about this players. The stron point is goalkeeper Drobny who started not good but now is in very good condition. The second problem HSV is that they lose ball in center of field thanks to opponets has chance to counter - attack. Offence look very strong , the best of cours is Tore , good technical Guerrero and Jensen with good shoot.
    Hoffenheim look very poor last time. Their game is little strengh for me. They play good against strong team , with weaker play very poor , I don't know why. Hoffe has got big problem with creating scoring opportunity , defence look very poor mainly Beck , Ibertberger, Vorsah or Compper. The strong point here may be free kicks , they have good technical players like Salihovic, Sigirdson or Babel but it not suffic to beeat Hsv.

Short information about this match - But I publick more info in my national language.Soryy for bad English. GL

HSV -0,25 @ 2,03
    very good price !
    Deserved win for HSV , but their attitude in last 10 minut were terrible !

+5,15

FT 2-0

t0mson

Nurnberg-Kaiserslautern 5/10

Nurnberg at the moment has one of the weaknesst defence in the league. Defence players did very stupid mistakes as players from IV league.I reccomend check last 3 games what confirm my suggestion. They have a lot of trouble with controll opponents , problems with free kicks , corners ... they leave a lot of space what mean tha rivals will have chance to score. Players as Esswein, Hegler or Pekhart are the strongest point in Nurnberg who are resposibble for scoring goals and creating scoring opportunity.

Kaiserslautern play on the same level as Nurnberg at the moment in my opinion and predict winner is to risky. Red Devils have problems in defence similar to home side but it look much better , the main problem is game under pressure. Offence players as Tiffert , Kouemaha , De Witt should have chance to score without any problems if we look on very poor home defence, other chance to score for Lauter will be of course free kicks , shoots from distance (De Witt , TIffert) , and easy balls wchich they delivery to rival box on chaos.

Two very poor defence teams,it should be open game which give us a lot of goals by two sides. Bts is big value here in my opinion. Sorry for short informations and bad english , more in my national . GL

Both to Score @ 1,91 (WilliamHill) at the moment 1,8

t0mson

WEDRER BREMA - STUTTGART 5/10

Werder Brema since long time play not very good football in my opinion. Results show that they are good but this are results only. They have big problems with rivals as Hertha (11 against 9 - scored in last minute) , against Koln played 11 on 10 and take advatage this with lucky. Hertha, Koln this are not strong rivals as Stuttgart , here Schaff players will not have easy task !

Werder situation after last performance against Gladbach look not optimistic (atmosphere may be nervous). They should be calm if they look on position in Bundesliga but now is time to lose points because will play against stronger team in few weeks.

The problem for Werderg against Stuttgart will be defence. Papastathopoulos will not play after Red Card , it's good player with fighting spirit. Naldo is back but he's one player who is playing on very high level !. Players as Schmitz not convinced me, Prodl too who did some stupid mistakes. The weakness point is Wolf but he will not play in first 11. Another problem against Stuttgart should be counter attack, players as Harnik, Cacau,Kuzmoanovic, Kwist take advatage werder problems in defence. Offence Werder has big potential but if Pizzaro they have serious problems , I don't know why, players as Marin,Arnautovic,Hunt,Rosenberg should replace Pizza and play without him on the same level but it doesn't work.I know Bundesliga very well and trust me home side will have not easy task here.

Last performances by Stuttgart were good. The main problem for this team are weak opponents , mayby it's funny but it's true. They have problems with concentraction against weaker teams and often lose points but against Werder I'm sure that will play on 100%. Defence play look ok in my opinion but of course they are not in TOP 4. Players as Molinaro, Tasci, BoulaHrouz, Niedermeir presents good level. The strong point of Stuttgart will ofence very fast and good technical Harnik, expirience Cacau , young Traore, Kwist who can go forward very fast and create good situation for team. I forgot about Ulreich , of course he is very confident and strong point in the net. Last away against Mainz was unlucky, game was good but referee was hero number 1 and they lose points.

1 poin for Stuttgart is minimum here + 0,25 is very good price !

Stuttgart +0,25 @ 2,02

t0mson

Nurnberg-Kaiserslautern 5/10

Nurnberg at the moment has one of the weaknesst defence in the league. Defence players did very stupid mistakes as players from IV league.I reccomend check last 3 games what confirm my suggestion. They have a lot of trouble with controll opponents , problems with free kicks , corners ... they leave a lot of space what mean tha rivals will have chance to score. Players as Esswein, Hegler or Pekhart are the strongest point in Nurnberg who are resposibble for scoring goals and creating scoring opportunity.

Kaiserslautern play on the same level as Nurnberg at the moment in my opinion and predict winner is to risky. Red Devils have problems in defence similar to home side but it look much better , the main problem is game under pressure. Offence players as Tiffert , Kouemaha , De Witt should have chance to score without any problems if we look on very poor home defence, other chance to score for Lauter will be of course free kicks , shoots from distance (De Witt , TIffert) , and easy balls wchich they delivery to rival box on chaos.

Two very poor defence teams,it should be open game which give us a lot of goals by two sides. Bts is big value here in my opinion. Sorry for short informations and bad english , more in my national . GL

Both to Score @ 1,91 (WilliamHill) at the moment 1,8

Deserved win for Nurnberg , no chance for poor Lautern ! No idea to play , no chance to stay in Bundesliga !

t0mson

WEDRER BREMA - STUTTGART 5/10

Werder Brema since long time play not very good football in my opinion. Results show that they are good but this are results only. They have big problems with rivals as Hertha (11 against 9 - scored in last minute) , against Koln played 11 on 10 and take advatage this with lucky. Hertha, Koln this are not strong rivals as Stuttgart , here Schaff players will not have easy task !

Werder situation after last performance against Gladbach look not optimistic (atmosphere may be nervous). They should be calm if they look on position in Bundesliga but now is time to lose points because will play against stronger team in few weeks.

The problem for Werderg against Stuttgart will be defence. Papastathopoulos will not play after Red Card , it's good player with fighting spirit. Naldo is back but he's one player who is playing on very high level !. Players as Schmitz not convinced me, Prodl too who did some stupid mistakes. The weakness point is Wolf but he will not play in first 11. Another problem against Stuttgart should be counter attack, players as Harnik, Cacau,Kuzmoanovic, Kwist take advatage werder problems in defence. Offence Werder has big potential but if Pizzaro they have serious problems , I don't know why, players as Marin,Arnautovic,Hunt,Rosenberg should replace Pizza and play without him on the same level but it doesn't work.I know Bundesliga very well and trust me home side will have not easy task here.

Last performances by Stuttgart were good. The main problem for this team are weak opponents , mayby it's funny but it's true. They have problems with concentraction against weaker teams and often lose points but against Werder I'm sure that will play on 100%. Defence play look ok in my opinion but of course they are not in TOP 4. Players as Molinaro, Tasci, BoulaHrouz, Niedermeir presents good level. The strong point of Stuttgart will ofence very fast and good technical Harnik, expirience Cacau , young Traore, Kwist who can go forward very fast and create good situation for team. I forgot about Ulreich , of course he is very confident and strong point in the net. Last away against Mainz was unlucky, game was good but referee was hero number 1 and they lose points.

1 poin for Stuttgart is minimum here + 0,25 is very good price !

Stuttgart +0,25 @ 2,02
    Ft 2-0

Two picks on this week one 5/10 and 10/10 very confident...See you...

t0mson

Bayer Leverkusen - Hoffenheim 5/10

Bayer after 14 round is located on 6 -th positions. When Dutt coming Bayer lose a lot of quality in my opinion. Some Performances looked very poor , mainly away and deefence formation. Performances against Freiburg , Hertha and Gladbach wasn't the best and showed some lack of quality mainly in defence !

The problem are players as Toprak who come from Freiburg and Friedrich. These two player did the worst mistakes than other players. Last games 1:0 against Freiburg , 2:2 against HSV , 3:3 against Hertha show that they should work harder and concentrate on defence. Teams as Freiburg ( here Bayer with very lucky clean sheet) ,Hsv ,Hertha play very well in ofence and scored more than 1,5 goal. Diffrence betwen Hoffenheim and this teams is that Hoffe can't create good chance what mean that they can't score more than 1 and some point against Bayer will very hard to take ! The Hoffenheim weakness is defence , player has problem with individual challenges and leave a lot of space for rivals to create chance. I'm sure that Bayer will take advatage this with big pottential in ofence. Ontoher problem for Hoffe is Creating chance , of course they have good individual players as Babel, Salihovic or good technical Firmino but they have to work as a team if want to achive succes but at the moment work not good. Against Freiburg had a lot chance after terrible mistakes by Freiburg defence but waste few good chance to score. Against Kaiserslautern worsr team had two or three chance only which is very poor results. Stansilawski change players , want to find some solutions to start play better with lousy result.

Two teams with problem in defence but diffrence is that Bayer hasn't got problem with creating scoring opportunity opposite to Hoffenheim. Home advatage is onother small handicap here.

BAYER (1,81)

t0mson

Bayer Leverkusen - Hoffenheim 5/10 Bayer after 14 round is located on 6 -th positions. When Dutt coming Bayer lose a lot of quality in my opinion. Some Performances looked very poor , mainly away and deefence formation. Performances against Freiburg , Hertha and Gladbach wasn't the best and showed some lack of quality mainly in defence ! The problem are players as Toprak who come from Freiburg and Friedrich. These two player did the worst mistakes than other players. Last games 1:0 against Freiburg , 2:2 against HSV , 3:3 against Hertha show that they should work harder and concentrate on defence. Teams as Freiburg ( here Bayer with very lucky clean sheet) ,Hsv ,Hertha play very well in ofence and scored more than 1,5 goal. Diffrence betwen Hoffenheim and this teams is that Hoffe can't create good chance what mean that they can't score more than 1 and some point against Bayer will very hard to take ! The Hoffenheim weakness is defence , player has problem with individual challenges and leave a lot of space for rivals to create chance. I'm sure that Bayer will take advatage this with big pottential in ofence. Ontoher problem for Hoffe is Creating chance , of course they have good individual players as Babel, Salihovic or good technical Firmino but they have to work as a team if want to achive succes but at the moment work not good. Against Freiburg had a lot chance after terrible mistakes by Freiburg defence but waste few good chance to score. Against Kaiserslautern worsr team had two or three chance only which is very poor results. Stansilawski change players , want to find some solutions to start play better with lousy result. Two teams with problem in defence but diffrence is that Bayer hasn't got problem with creating scoring opportunity opposite to Hoffenheim. Home advatage is onother small handicap here. BAYER (1,81)
    FT 2-0
    +4,05

Here won expirince and quality. Bayer after fast goal controled game , after terrible counter attac played very safe. Better performance by Hoffe but it's 50% skills of them ! Maybe they will need winter break to improve...

t0mson

HAMBURGER-NURNBERG 10/10

HSV after disastrous start to the season starting play better.Last time I saw HSV performances which look very good. Player are very militant and score more than than one which mean that ofence work good. Last time I wrote abouth HSV and I write it again and add something. In HSV line-up we have a lot of rotation because of new coach. Good example is Westermann who is playing once as Right positon , once as center, he's very godd in the air game. In front is Berg , Soto because Petric is out. I like Soto , he is very good technical player with potential , for me much better than Petric. Last time i wrote that Hamburger need time to play better but now they are working good how coach want ! The weakness point in defence is Aogo but last performance look very confident . The very strong point for home is goalkeeper Drobny who started not good but now is in excellent condition. HSV has little problem they lose ball in center of field thanks to opponets has chance to counter - attack but against Nurnberg I'm calm , this team has not strong forward. Offence HSV look very strong , the best player is Tore , good technical Guerrero and Jensen with good shoot. Hsv is hard opponent , they work very hard on the field and are very agressive. Their game is very agressive and very militant with a lot of chance to score goal what against Nurnberg will finish big win in my opinion.

Nurnberg game is very poor. I saw their last performances against Schalke and weak Kaiserslautern. Against Schalke which is playing very offence lose 4 goal after terrible mistakes in defence ! I wrote about HSV style and here will be the same what against Schalke in my opinion. Nurnberg has Pekhart, Esswein, Eigler only but against HSV defence I don't expect their to score more than one. This team is not creative, of cours they can create chance but not on the same level as Hsv which has got big potential and worldclass players !

It's my very confident pick against Nurnberg. If you didn't oversleep you could took big value ! I can't understand this odd , honestly I expected about 1,7 but this is real gift in my opinion. Last time Hamburger SV had stronger opponent at home - Hoffenheim odd was around 2,2-2,3 but Hoffe is much better than Nurnberg ! Clear win for me. Asian handicap -1 look very good too !

HAMBURGER (2,08)

Last edited by t0mson; 12-03-11 at 04:07 PM.

montan
    montan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 71

Bundesliga today was a killer, it reminds me of early beginings(a few stages ago)of Serie A when all games finished draw.

t0mson

Quote Originally Posted by montan View Post
    Bundesliga today was a killer, it reminds me of early beginings(a few stages ago)of Serie A when all games finished draw.
    Yes but today I wrote on my national forum that this day is very hard to predict something. Tomorrow should be profit day in my opinion mainly HAMBURGER SV ! If you can select events you can make profit , if want to to bet hard games you'll be loser , this round is good example...
    Last edited by t0mson; 12-03-11 at 02:10 PM.

montan

are you sure about hamburger? I saw they had a Club Friendlie match with Glasgow Rangers..did they improve their team or something and test it on Rangers? Know anything about that, or it was just a simple play(witch i seriously doubt)?

RockyS
    penetrate it =)
    RockyS's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm also on Hamburger and I totally agree with you on this one. Also this bet had big value, I checked twice for lineups and everything because I wasn't sure what is going on...

1st HT 1:0

RockyS
    penetrate it =)

I'm also thinking about Schalke -1,5 ?

montan

i`m thinking is going to be 2-0 shalke - augsbusg.

RockyS
    penetrate it =)

I'm going with over 3.

t0mson

are you sure about hamburger? I saw they had a Club Friendlie match with Glasgow Rangers..did they improve their team or something and test it on Rangers? Know anything about that, or it was just a simple play(witch i seriously doubt)?
    Sorry friend , I was offline and watched HSV on TV with my girl I wrote 10/10 that was very confident bet ! For me 10/10 is very serious play always ! A lot of people write 10/10 often but not me. I play not for fun

As to Schalke game , I always say that odds around 1,4 in Bundesliga are Joke and I don't play this.

t0mson

HAMBURGER-NURNBERG 10/10

HSV after disastrous start to the season starting play better.Last time I saw HSV performances which look very good. Player are very militant and score more than than one which mean that ofence work good. Last time I wrote abouth HSV and I write it again and add something. In HSV line-up we have a lot of rotation because of new coach. Good example is Westermann who is playing once as Right positon , once as center, he's very godd in the air game. In front is Berg , Soto because Petric is out. I like Soto , he is very good technical player with potential , for me much better than Petric. Last time i wrote that Hamburger need time to play better but now they are working good how coach want ! The weakness point in defence is Aogo but last performance look very confident . The very strong point for home is goalkeeper Drobny who started not good but now is in excellent condition. HSV has little problem they lose ball in center of field thanks to opponets has chance to counter - attack but against Nurnberg I'm calm , this team has not strong forward. Offence HSV look very strong , the best player is Tore , good technical Guerrero and Jensen with good shoot. Hsv is hard opponent , they work very hard on the field and are very agressive. Their game is very agressive and very militant with a lot of chance to score goal what against Nurnberg will finish big win in my opinion.

Nurnberg game is very poor. I saw their last performances against Schalke and weak Kaiserslautern. Against Schalke which is playing very offence lose 4 goal after terrible mistakes in defence ! I wrote about HSV style and here will be the same what against Schalke in my opinion. Nurnberg has Pekhart, Esswein, Eigler only but against HSV defence I don't expect their to score more than one. This team is not creative, of cours they can create chance but not on the same level as Hsv which has got big potential and worldclass players !

It's my very confident pick against Nurnberg. If you didn't oversleep you could took big value ! I can't understand this odd , honestly I expected about 1,7 but this is real gift in my opinion. Last time Hamburger SV had stronger opponent at home - Hoffenheim odd was around 2,2-2,3 but Hoffe is much better than Nurnberg ! Clear win for me. Asian handicap -1 look very good too !

HAMBURGER (2,08)

FT 2-0
    +10,8

More quality by HSV, terrible defending by Nurnberg resolved about this results. Nurnberg had chance to score but it's team with terrible quality... Nice profit... See you in future 10/10

t0mson

STUTTGART-BAYERN MUNCHEN 5/10

Come across that it'll be hard game for Bayern nonetheless Stuttgart is team which Bayern like. Stuttgart begun good but now they slow down. Last games mainly against Werder Brema showed trouble in defence. A lot of situation for Brema , Stuttgart had huge lucky that lose it 0:2 only ! Bayern has huge potential in offence and I'll expect that we see similar situation like Brema. Away perfomances by Bayern aren't convincig but now full line-up will to Heycknes disposition.

Last time Bayern had troubles in defence. Individual challenges by Van Buyten were poor. Positivie is that he scored but his task is good work in defence ! Bayer will play after Champions League game but there played without main players as Robben,Kross,Gomez,Frank, Muller or Neuer. Few players had a flu but now everything is good and all players will ready to clash against Stuttgart. Bayern offence with huge power, two best wingers who shouldn't has problem with challenges against Boca or Molinaro.Good is that Kross will play, I like him because he's good assist player. Maza or Tasci aren't high maintenance players and I see here few goals for Bayern.

Selling point for Stuttgart is ofence of course. Player of the month Harnik, Cacau, Okazaki, Kwist are good technical players who should create chance.I read that VFB will play very high and agressive, Mainz prefere this style and we could see it against Bayern but I don't belive that Bayern do the same mistake !

The strongest line-up (without Schweinsteiger) and here will be away win with handicap. 3-1 or 4-1 for me.

Took earlier at Pinnacle...now 1,92

Bayern (AH -1) @ 1,97

t0mson

Dortmund-Kaiserslautern 3/10

Kurtz team has big problems since national breake. They played good in 2,3 perfomances only, after that was worse. Lautern has troubles in all formations.If Dortmund will play agresive and high, away defence lose few goals here.No chance to score for Lautern because of lack of quality in ofence. Tiffert, Kouemaha are players with quality only.I'm confident that Dortmund will win here without any problems. For me 3-0 or 4-0. I like AH-1 but odd is a joke and I wanto to try this clear bet.

Dortmund -1,75 @ 1,96

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hear you on Bayern and I agree, probably the OVER GOALS also looks appealing considering the way Stuttgard score at home right now and having in mind Bayern's attacking force. BUT I wonder if Borussia has the depth to dominate Lautern and beat them 3 goals up, ofcourse if they didnt play during the week they wouldn't have any problems beating them with goals margin, but seems like alot of teams without good players on the bench struggle at some point ....

My guess would be that you dont bet on your team, but how about St Pauli tomorrow ML? What do you think?

t0mson

Quote Originally Posted by escou View Post
    I hear you on Bayern and I agree, probably the OVER GOALS also looks appealing considering the way Stuttgard score at home right now and having in mind Bayern's attacking force. BUT I wonder if Borussia has the depth to dominate Lautern and beat them 3 goals up, ofcourse if they didnt play during the week they wouldn't have any problems beating them with goals margin, but seems like alot of teams without good players on the bench struggle at some point ....

My guess would be that you dont bet on your team, but how about St Pauli tomorrow ML? What do you think?
    Yes, Bayern should win tomorrow with handicap. Over maybe good option but I don't like this kind of bet. Lautern is playing the worst football in BL currently and win up 2 goals by BVB is minimum.

St Pauli is one of the strongest team in BL II. The have huge power in ofence,one of the best players in second league like Ebbers,Kruse, Saglik or Bartels with big potential. Ingolstadt has bad run at home, and I don't like play against team which is in this kind of situation. After come , new coach to Ingolstadt they play better and some points for home are possible but it will be very hard task ! In my opinion 1,9 isn't gift , I like play on St pauli when they play at home ground what is their very strong point. (0) is safe because it's away game but odd is to low around 1,4/1,5. It's my opionion , of course if you want and feel this game you can play.

t0mson

Dortmund-Kaiserslautern 3/10

Kurtz team has big problems since national breake. They played good in 2,3 perfomances only, after that was worse. Lautern has troubles in all formations.If Dortmund will play agresive and high, away defence lose few goals here.No chance to score for Lautern because of lack of quality in ofence. Tiffert, Kouemaha are players with quality only.I'm confident that Dortmund will win here without any problems. For me 3-0 or 4-0. I like AH-1 but odd is a joke and I wanto to try this clear bet.

Dortmund -1,75 @ 1,96
    Funny BVB a lot of chance to score...

HT 1-0/FT 1-1

STUTTGART-BAYERN MUNCHEN 5/10

Come across that it'll be hard game for Bayern nonetheless Stuttgart is team which Bayern like. Stuttgart begun good but now they slow down. Last games mainly against Werder Brema showed trouble in defence. A lot of situation for Brema , Stuttgart had huge lucky that lose it 0:2 only ! Bayern has huge potential in offence and I'll expect that we see similar situation like Brema. Away perfomances by Bayern aren't convincig but now full line-up will to Heycknes disposition.

Last time Bayern had troubles in defence. Individual challenges by Van Buyten were poor. Positivie is that he scored but his task is good work in defence ! Bayer will play after Champions League game but there played without main players as Robben,Kross,Gomez,Frank, Muller or Neuer. Few players had a flu but now everything is good and all players will ready to clash against Stuttgart. Bayern offence with huge power, two best wingers who shouldn't has problem with challenges against Boca or Molinaro.Good is that Kross will play, I like him because he's good assist player. Maza or Tasci aren't high maintenance players and I see here few goals for Bayern.

Selling point for Stuttgart is ofence of course. Player of the month Harnik, Cacau, Okazaki, Kwist are good technical players who should create chance.I read that VFB will play very high and agressive, Mainz prefere this style and we could see it against Bayern but I don't belive that Bayern do the same mistake !

The strongest line-up (without Schweinsteiger) and here will be away win with handicap. 3-1 or 4-1 for me.

Took earlier at Pinnacle...now 1,92

Bayern (AH -1) @ 1,97
    HT 1:1/FT 1:2
    +0

t0mson

BAYER LEVERKUSEN - NURNBERG 5/10

Bayer had problems last times because of hard calendar. Before clash against Nurnberg had all week to preapere and will playe on 100 % here. Last time Bayer improved defence game, the weaknes poin was Toprak buy he will not play, without him defence look better ! Friedrich + Schwab is the best solution in my opinion. Last performance against Hannover by home side , was not good , players like Schurrle , Sam were not visible , maybe because of Champions League game. On Saturday the will have easy task , because opponents has weak defence and marking individual players what against Bayer potential should end win with handicap. 3 positive in Nurnberg are Esswein, Pekhart and Eigler or Chandler but will not play. Odd droped quite. I took earlier.

Bayer AH -1 @ 1,94
    Last edited by t0mson; 12-16-11 at 02:57 PM.

t0mson

FREIBURG - DORTMUND 5/10

Freiburg has big troubles in defence. Last 3 games were very poor with stupid mistakes. Between players is lack of communication. The weakness players are Bastiand and central Krmas. The leave a lot of space for opponents , onother problem is lack of marking individual players at free kicks. If team play fast , sagacious football should not has a problem with win against Freiburg. Dortmund has good technical players, like play fast , attack non - stop and here is clear win for me. Last performance against Lautern was unlucky, few good chance to win more than one but efficiency was not good. Purpose to take 3 point , and weak opponent should end clear win. Odd droped quite , I took it earlier.

Dortmund AH -1 @ 2,02

montan

Do you know anything about Kikers Offenback vs Haidenheim and Unterhaking - Muster .I`m thinking Kikers and Unterhaking both will win. What do you think?
    Last edited by montan; 12-16-11 at 06:55 PM.

t0mson

Do you know anything about Kikers Offenback vs Haidenheim and Unterhaking - Muster .I`m thinking Kikers and Unterhaking both will win. What do you think?
    Sorry friend, I follow Bundesliga and sometimes BL II only. Specialisation is the key to success

t0mson

BAYER LEVERKUSEN - NURNBERG 5/10

Bayer had problems last times because of hard calendar. Before clash against Nurnberg had all week to preapere and will playe on 100 % here. Last time Bayer improved defence game, the weaknes poin was Toprak buy he will not play, without him defence look better ! Friedrich + Schwab is the best solution in my opinion. Last performance against Hannover by home side , was not good , players like Schurrle , Sam were not visible , maybe because of Champions League game. On Saturday the will have easy task , because opponents has weak defence and marking individual players what against Bayer potential should end win with handicap. 3 positive in Nurnberg are Esswein, Pekhart and Eigler or Chandler but will not play. Odd droped quite. I took earlier.

Bayer AH -1 @ 1,94
    FT 0:3

The worst bet of the year

FREIBURG - DORTMUND 5/10

Freiburg has big troubles in defence. Last 3 games were very poor with stupid mistakes. Between players is lack of communication. The weakness players are Bastiand and central Krmas. The leave a lot of space for opponents , onother problem is lack of marking individual players at free kicks. If team play fast , sagacious football should not has a problem with win against Freiburg. Dortmund has good technical players, like play fast , attack non - stop and here is clear win for me. Last performance against Lautern was unlucky, few good chance to win more than one but efficiency was not good. Purpose to take 3 point , and weak opponent should end clear win. Odd droped quite , I took it earlier.

Dortmund AH -1 @ 2,02
    FT 1:4
    +5,15

Easy win. Dortmund showed medium level , but Freiburg performance was a joke. One dog tomorrow.

1234 Last