t0mson
    t0mson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Quote Originally Posted by t0mson View Post
    Werder-Nurnberg 8/10 Sorry guys, I'm leazy today because of finish my work and I give it to translate google Werder after the "return" Marina wrote very well especially on the offensive and for being away in the derby with Hamburg winning 3-1 and could easily expand its output if it had not sinned, but that the effectiveness of the normal. Werder is a machine to create a situation offensive, and had just raised the effectiveness of some of the matches especially at home they could win a few goals difference. The patients Schaff is definitely the team's own field can not show that this part of the season, but I suggest you look at the first phase of the competition. The hosts of every game they play better, I am very happy returning Marina because it's a boy with great potential and I am sure that catching form. I go back to Bremen's last home games and draw some conclusions. At first glance goes defensive, which is not stable for the obvious reason - lack of Naldo, the player is 50% of the defense forces "green". The problem is the game set pieces which Bremeńczycy lose a lot of goals last time, the wine rests not only on defensorach but also the goalie Wiese, who even in the match against Bayer made a fatal mistake which lost by a goal, but a draw at that meeting was the most equitable but with any luck it hosts can collect the points. No confirmation of what I wrote when it comes to defense, you can look at the match against Hoffenheim where they once again lost a goal from a solid piece of the game, after that, in general no defense again acquitted herself very well and had better performance Firmino over 1.5 for Hoffenheim have burnt . As for the Nurnberg defense I will say here so I can see a similar level, Nurnberg has terrible problems in central defense and on the wings where they have a problem with the individual opacity and leave the weight room for a rival, to see what he did if he had Kagawa and freedom in the meeting away, Werder wingers here will certainly have an easy job and big situations. Another good example is the freedom of Augsburg in the wings at the last exit Nurnberg, especially should pay attention to Werner, who also left a lot of freedom for at Augsburg created a few situations, there is nothing to compare, however, the quality of Augsburg and Bremen, and it is clear that much more difficult task awaits visitors in Bremen the more difficult it is arch gate area where guests are troops. The Nurnberg also often leads to stupid losses in the field, making it easy nadziewają the counter. In conclusion when it comes to defensive formations wystawiłbym here like scores of little advantage because they play Werder at home and it looks a little better and than for the trips. As for the offensive formation and style of play here Werder has a significant advantage. Weight Werder situation goes the ball and then the wings are delivered into the box here will rival what deadly to visitors. U hosts are personalities, players can make a difference, to create mass shooting situation, but a lot of waste. Nurnberg is one of the largest marnotrawców when it comes to situations Infield, not enough that too many of them do not pose a further mass wasting hundreds - just look here for a meeting with Dortmund and Augsburg, and yet no Hanover, although the two first meeting will show that in the whole glory. The threat for Bremen will surely set pieces, in the end, not without reason, visitors are Hegelera skyscraper in the warehouse. "Stars," which deserves mention is like toiling Hlousek but defensively he does not convince me, but much wasting Esswein and Pekhart. As for the individual player who could make a difference to Chendler or two of the men whom I mentioned earlier nothing after that, I forgot about Didavim. At this meeting HANDI the characters wander own pitch for Werder and is without a doubt, Nurnberg in away looks weaker but not too bad, but it is unstable and the team for a full 90 minutes is not able to present one - a high-equal level, their game with stronger rivals, it looks very uneven - 20min storm then silence, and about two shares and how something comes along, of course, wasted sets. Werder is able to get onto smth 3.4 no goals and something to lose. Collision of a locomotive with a passenger car in terms of offensive, defensive similar levels as discussed above. In short I do not want to elaborate more, all of the notes do not shed but I think that's enough. The hosts are forced to occur without Hunt and Naldo but still need to collect and pay HANDI 3 pts. If the team is strong in the offensive plays against Nurnberg = I have already written about this before, most important that the full power of the hosts in front of so calmly. Brema -0,5 @ 1,85
    LOSE. Bad WEEKEDN.
    -8u
    FT 0-1

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Mainz with zidan is very good now? Seems like hes scoring every week!

t0mson

Hannover- Augsburg

Here we have two teams with different targets. This are typical home teams especially Augsburg who play with fighting spirit and has huge support from own fans. Hannover is strong too at home they have very good streak without lose on AWD Arena. In this season strong teams lose points here I think about Leverkusen or Bayern. Teams like Nurnberg or Stuttgart lose points too and of course this all teams are much stronger than Augsburg. I don't think so that away will take some points here. It will be hard game for away.

Hannover last time catch the wind after Europa League match against Brugge. They improved efficiency and scored more than one goals. They liked won by one goal often but it was little risky mainly on away, now they can creating more scoring oppotunity and can win with handicaps. If we contrast potential of individual players home side is much better in all aspects. The strong points for Hannover last time are free kicks delivered by Pinto and Pander what may be good opportunity to score against weak Augsburg defence . Away has huge problems in central defence with inividuals anither is that they play close each other and arises new problem spaces on the wings for rivals. Hannover need 3-4 passes to move on opponent half and crating scoring chances with a lot spaces and not good defence they will not have problems here. Augsburg scored last time few goals but half was after terrible mistakes in opponent defence. Hannover is working as team with good indyviduals we can't talk the same about Augsburg who use simple measure to score.

Last performacnes by Hannover was on very good level. Against Stuttgart used all mistakes but in last 20 minutes feel to confident and lose 2 goals. If they will be clinacal as against VFB will win with handi. On Away against Dortmund played good too despite lose especialy ofence showed tha can creating scoring chances against one of the best defence in the league. Augsburg last time at home won against Hertha , it was very undeserved result in my opinion, Hertha looked better especialyy in first half and draw for me was to a fair result. Against Leverkusen their attitude in defence was a joke they played without communication , and leave a lot of space for Bayer in ofence how was result ? Of cours 4:1 for home 5 or 6 was possible too.

Hannover will have not problems here. If they will be clinical win with handi readily. Danger may be free kicks for Augsburg what is their strong point but it will be not enough on Hannover who can score 2-3 goals. Players was on national duty but the most tried may be Didi only. In Augsburg very good technical Hosogai may be tried too. Two important misses in Hannover Pander and Schmiedebach but against Augsburg it will be not huge problem, the most important is that all ofence players will play. Last aspect is quality. Of cours Augsburg is team who fight a lot but Bundesliga is brutal and it is not enough to fight with team like Hannover. Augsburg will need more chance to score because of weak efficiency. All aspects are on Hannover side.

Possible line-ups:

Hannover: Zieler - Cherundolo, Eggimann, Pogatetz, C. Schulz - Schlaudraff, Pinto, Stindl, Rausch - M. Diouf, Abdellaoue
    Augsburg: Jentzsch - Verhaegh, Sankoh, S. Langkamp, Ostrzolek - Callsen-Bracker, Hosogai - Koo, Baier, Bellinghausen - Oehrl

PICK: Hannover -0,75 @ 1,98
    6/10

Freiburg-Schalke

Freiburg is typical relagtion team. Their defence is on Bundeslia II level. Ofence look not bad but they need weak oppononet to score but sometimes it is not enough. Freiburg has problems with quality, often waste 100% chances to score but it is normal for this kind of teams. Last results by home side may look good but their style of game not convicing me enough if we look that their opponent will be Schalke. Every game for Freiburg is very important and we can see fighting spirit in this team but against Schalke it is not enough. They have lucky that take draw against Bayern it is diffrent story when teams play against Bayern. Let's go back to last games against Stuttgart, Wolfsburg and Werder. Freiburg has huge problems in defence especialy when rivals play fast and are using fast wingers. Against Werder and Bayern two players made scoring opportunity against 4/5 defence players. Schalke will use very fast Frafan on wings or Uchida and I'm sure that this players will make diffrence and Fuchs who delivery balls from left side but he is questionable . Expirience player like Raul or hungry and talented Pukki will have easy work.Freiburg defenders has huge problems with individuals and leave a lot of space and react to slow. Schalke perfomacne against weak teams in defence showed how they can use their potential in ofence ! Here will be the same scenario in my opinion , they can creating scoring what mean that score few. Schalke has of course problems last time, mainly in defence but Howedes is back and it is good information. Last time Matip played not good, he made some stupid mistakes but Freiburg look very poor and don not worry about it. Freiburg has good players Like Makiadi and Flum who played very well last time but the blues has Huntellar, Raul, Draxler, Obasi, Pukki Uchida and Fuchs who support attacks on the wings. Defence is better in Schalke of course , they did mistakes last time but not TERRIBLE MISTAKES like FREIBURG !.

Schalke in my opinion is very confident bet in this round. I can not agree with this odds - sorry on Bayern bookies offered around 1,4 but it will be easier game for Schalke because when team play against Bayern their perfomaces are playing on 200%. Good example may be HSV - their game against Bayern was the best in this sason but what happend after that? Everyone know, they played much worse. Another is Hannover which won and after game with Bayern lose. Clashes against Bayern are not good materials to analysis and compare. All players are available for Schalke coach,Holtby will play and Howedes too that makes that defence will be good. Odds are wrong here, Huntellar out but Pukki can raplace him in 100%, coach did not chose Farfan propably lack of good condition. Bookies set wrong odds definetly now. Line-up form kicker.de but it will be change in my opinion 2morrow. Schalke misses Farfan and Huntellar only, Freiburg without Krmas, Mujdza and Schuster.

Possible line-ups

Freiburg:Baumann - Sorg, Diagné, Höhn, Lumb - Schmid, Flum, Makiadi, Rosenthal - Jendrisek, Santini

Schalke:Hildebrand - Höwedes, Papadopoulos, Matip, Fuchs - J. Jones, Holtby - Uchida, Raul, Draxler - Marica

PICK: Schalke -0,5 @ 2,06

http://t0mson.blogabet.com
    Last edited by t0mson; 03-02-12 at 01:24 PM.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Appreciate your detailed writeups. Keep up the good work.

t0mson

Thanks ! Hope to win 2morrow.

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

I like Schalke too, they also have a good record against Freidburg.

t0mson

Quote Originally Posted by Lookingtostart View Post
    I like Schalke too, they also have a good record against Freidburg.
    Odd for Schalke win is to high now. Good Value.

t0mson

Hannover- Augsburg

Here we have two teams with different targets. This are typical home teams especially Augsburg who play with fighting spirit and has huge support from own fans. Hannover is strong too at home they have very good streak without lose on AWD Arena. In this season strong teams lose points here I think about Leverkusen or Bayern. Teams like Nurnberg or Stuttgart lose points too and of course this all teams are much stronger than Augsburg. I don't think so that away will take some points here. It will be hard game for away.

Hannover last time catch the wind after Europa League match against Brugge. They improved efficiency and scored more than one goals. They liked won by one goal often but it was little risky mainly on away, now they can creating more scoring oppotunity and can win with handicaps. If we contrast potential of individual players home side is much better in all aspects. The strong points for Hannover last time are free kicks delivered by Pinto and Pander what may be good opportunity to score against weak Augsburg defence . Away has huge problems in central defence with inividuals anither is that they play close each other and arises new problem spaces on the wings for rivals. Hannover need 3-4 passes to move on opponent half and crating scoring chances with a lot spaces and not good defence they will not have problems here. Augsburg scored last time few goals but half was after terrible mistakes in opponent defence. Hannover is working as team with good indyviduals we can't talk the same about Augsburg who use simple measure to score.

Last performacnes by Hannover was on very good level. Against Stuttgart used all mistakes but in last 20 minutes feel to confident and lose 2 goals. If they will be clinacal as against VFB will win with handi. On Away against Dortmund played good too despite lose especialy ofence showed tha can creating scoring chances against one of the best defence in the league. Augsburg last time at home won against Hertha , it was very undeserved result in my opinion, Hertha looked better especialyy in first half and draw for me was to a fair result. Against Leverkusen their attitude in defence was a joke they played without communication , and leave a lot of space for Bayer in ofence how was result ? Of cours 4:1 for home 5 or 6 was possible too.

Hannover will have not problems here. If they will be clinical win with handi readily. Danger may be free kicks for Augsburg what is their strong point but it will be not enough on Hannover who can score 2-3 goals. Players was on national duty but the most tried may be Didi only. In Augsburg very good technical Hosogai may be tried too. Two important misses in Hannover Pander and Schmiedebach but against Augsburg it will be not huge problem, the most important is that all ofence players will play. Last aspect is quality. Of cours Augsburg is team who fight a lot but Bundesliga is brutal and it is not enough to fight with team like Hannover. Augsburg will need more chance to score because of weak efficiency. All aspects are on Hannover side.

Possible line-ups:

Hannover: Zieler - Cherundolo, Eggimann, Pogatetz, C. Schulz - Schlaudraff, Pinto, Stindl, Rausch - M. Diouf, Abdellaoue
    Augsburg: Jentzsch - Verhaegh, Sankoh, S. Langkamp, Ostrzolek - Callsen-Bracker, Hosogai - Koo, Baier, Bellinghausen - Oehrl

PICK: Hannover -0,75 @ 1,98
    6/10

Freiburg-Schalke

Freiburg is typical relagtion team. Their defence is on Bundeslia II level. Ofence look not bad but they need weak oppononet to score but sometimes it is not enough. Freiburg has problems with quality, often waste 100% chances to score but it is normal for this kind of teams. Last results by home side may look good but their style of game not convicing me enough if we look that their opponent will be Schalke. Every game for Freiburg is very important and we can see fighting spirit in this team but against Schalke it is not enough. They have lucky that take draw against Bayern it is diffrent story when teams play against Bayern. Let's go back to last games against Stuttgart, Wolfsburg and Werder. Freiburg has huge problems in defence especialy when rivals play fast and are using fast wingers. Against Werder and Bayern two players made scoring opportunity against 4/5 defence players. Schalke will use very fast Frafan on wings or Uchida and I'm sure that this players will make diffrence and Fuchs who delivery balls from left side but he is questionable . Expirience player like Raul or hungry and talented Pukki will have easy work.Freiburg defenders has huge problems with individuals and leave a lot of space and react to slow. Schalke perfomacne against weak teams in defence showed how they can use their potential in ofence ! Here will be the same scenario in my opinion , they can creating scoring what mean that score few. Schalke has of course problems last time, mainly in defence but Howedes is back and it is good information. Last time Matip played not good, he made some stupid mistakes but Freiburg look very poor and don not worry about it. Freiburg has good players Like Makiadi and Flum who played very well last time but the blues has Huntellar, Raul, Draxler, Obasi, Pukki Uchida and Fuchs who support attacks on the wings. Defence is better in Schalke of course , they did mistakes last time but not TERRIBLE MISTAKES like FREIBURG !.

Schalke in my opinion is very confident bet in this round. I can not agree with this odds - sorry on Bayern bookies offered around 1,4 but it will be easier game for Schalke because when team play against Bayern their perfomaces are playing on 200%. Good example may be HSV - their game against Bayern was the best in this sason but what happend after that? Everyone know, they played much worse. Another is Hannover which won and after game with Bayern lose. Clashes against Bayern are not good materials to analysis and compare. All players are available for Schalke coach,Holtby will play and Howedes too that makes that defence will be good. Odds are wrong here, Huntellar out but Pukki can raplace him in 100%, coach did not chose Farfan propably lack of good condition. Bookies set wrong odds definetly now. Line-up form kicker.de but it will be change in my opinion 2morrow. Schalke misses Farfan and Huntellar only, Freiburg without Krmas, Mujdza and Schuster.

Possible line-ups

Freiburg:Baumann - Sorg, Diagné, Höhn, Lumb - Schmid, Flum, Makiadi, Rosenthal - Jendrisek, Santini

Schalke:Hildebrand - Höwedes, Papadopoulos, Matip, Fuchs - J. Jones, Holtby - Uchida, Raul, Draxler - Marica

PICK: Schalke -0,5 @ 2,06

http://t0mson.blogabet.com
    Sorry guys, -11 U. Unlucky round.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Fortunately, woke up too late to tail this play! Get 'em next time.

montan
    montan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 71

i`m thinking like this for today m`gladbach -1 , herta/koln over, wolf/lever over - what do you think?

t0mson

Quote Originally Posted by montan View Post
    i`m thinking like this for today m`gladbach -1 , herta/koln over, wolf/lever over - what do you think?
    Gladbach should be good option, maybe later I give some pick. Last time bad run we have lack of luck. Over 2,5 is Value in my opinion in KOLN odd around 2,05. Leverkusen is after Champions League and I don't know how they will react. Gladbach is solida play AH-1 They will have not hard task to creating scoring opportunity and win. I will write more later.

montan

i saw you lost last time but you did nothing wrong with your picks. i took m`gladbach -1 and leverkuse-wolf over2.5

elTiezo
    Used To Be
    elTiezo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

on board with the Wolf v Leverkusen over

BOL

t0mson

i saw you lost last time but you did nothing wrong with your picks. i took m`gladbach -1 and leverkuse-wolf over2.5
    Thanks that you follow this thread. RESPECT . Last time was very bad streak but remember never give up and fight with bookmakers

I'm on Gladbach too. They should win this easy. Freiburg has huge lack of quality in defence and players like Reus, Arango , De Camargo and Hanke will have not problem to creating scoring chances. Maybe it's wrong bet but I don't believe that "black strek" will continue. Nothing to say take it and wait for money BTW I have it in combo with Fortuna AH-1

Gladbach -1AH 1,94 6/10

-2 AH @ 3,55 small stake

montan

already scored - min 3`

Nova99

man... Muchen is making up for all the unders from the last few weeks today against Hoffenheim!

montan

i could`f swear that augsburg and dortmund is going to be a draw but dammit i didn`t bet it.

t0mson

i could`f swear that augsburg and dortmund is going to be a draw but dammit i didn`t bet it.
    Never play odds lower than 1,8/ 1,9 all odds like 1,5 are not good and always lose. The same is with handi -1 when odd is around 2,00. All teams play on high level and odds around 1,3 especialy on away are joke. Unlucky bet again from yestrday.

t0mson

Schalke -0,75 6/10 @ 1,98

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

On it; 3-0 already!

montan

i dont play lower then 1.7 but sometimes and only sometimes i play 1.65 or 1.50 max. i was afraid of shalke today . good pick.

t0mson

i dont play lower then 1.7 but sometimes and only sometimes i play 1.65 or 1.50 max. i was afraid of shalke today . good pick.
    The best to play are 2,00 and asian only. Back on good way. Should be better in next round. Huge lesson from last two weeks .

t0mson

Lautern-Hoffe 6/10
    Hoffenheim (0)@ 1,84

First I want to start that know Kaiserslautern very well. It's the best team for me to betting. This team in this season is terrible no matter where play home or away. All formations work not good. Defence is on typical second bundesliga level, comunication does not work good, players has huge problem with individuals and make stupid mistakes. It is probably the worst defence in this league after Koln. Second problem is ofence they have no idea how to score which mean that there is lack of players who can play against defence on Bundesliga level. I don not remember when they played good in front and have few clear chance. This team have not strong points in this season, home advatage does not matter, fighting spirit too. I forgot that their strong point is very good condition and fighting spirit but sorry it is Bundesliga no second league and this league exact something more. Another key information is a lot of susspension / injuries. Lauern will be without Kouemaha, Wagner, Sahan, Simunek and Jurgensen. Especialy ofence players are important missing Sahan is one of the player who can keep up game similar to Tiffert but now he is in terrible form. Koumeha was first player when Kurtz was coach, this man fight very well and somothing score and is importnant missing here. Wagner from Werder was in terrible form too but these players were main in first line-up and now are not available and some reservers players will play.Hoffenheim last time after departure Stanislawski play little better. Target for Babel is take a place in table which give chance to play in Europe League. Hoffenheim is not very strong team on away it is typical avarage team who sometimes lose with strong opponents and win or draw against team from bottom of table. Two player will miss but it is not key here. Everything is clear here. I am leazy today and don not want to write more. Short info .All in all no chance here for poor Lautern. No home advatage, important missings and play against team who is still fighting about place which give chance to play in Europe League.

montan

I follow - thanks. I also pick these, what do you think : koln - w.bremen o2.5 ; freiburg ml ; stuttgart ml ?

t0mson

I follow - thanks. I also pick these, what do you think : koln - w.bremen o2.5 ; freiburg ml ; stuttgart ml ?
    Under /Over is not for me but it may be good idea if we look on both defence. Koln is in must win game , Werder too if want to play in Europe Leagut but finally draw may be good for away. Brema away from home play much weaker than home I think abour power in ofence. Koln is typical team who lose few goals when lose first goal. Here may be different scenario I don not want to see what will happen if they will loser. In Freiburg I like Under 2,5 but not play it. 1 x 2 is little risky because Nurnberg can go deep in defence and draw will be good for them becuse they have missing in front. I don not like play against Mainz they are godd team and always may suprise. Stuttgart is not good as people write. Teams like Koln, Brema, Freiburg, Nurnberg are not good to trust in 100% and don not risk huge stake here.

montan

'Teams like Koln, Brema, Freiburg, Nurnberg are not good to trust in 100% and don not risk huge stake here.' I totally agree with this. I almost never play Freiburg or Nurnberg and the other two i play only over, when i feel is going to be. I think Bundesliga is unpredictable when playing ML unless you want to bet on small odds.

Thanks.

t0mson

'Teams like Koln, Brema, Freiburg, Nurnberg are not good to trust in 100% and don not risk huge stake here.' I totally agree with this. I almost never play Freiburg or Nurnberg and the other two i play only over, when i feel is going to be. I think Bundesliga is unpredictable when playing ML unless you want to bet on small odds.

Thanks.
    Yes overs are good case of this teams. In this league is hard to find some good value, because oddsmakers know everything. I want to start with Nchampionship in next season and we will see how result will be. Today I feel that Koln take 3 points and Mainz not to lose +0,5 but stay away from this.
    Last edited by t0mson; 04-07-12 at 08:46 AM.

montan

i lost on freiburg and koln (no goal since 1st half lol 1-1) but i won huge on hoffenheim. All of them wore overs except koln who it was the surest . so funny...

thanks again for the tip on hoffenheim.

Nova99

If you play o/u in the bundesliga the best teams to play the over right now are wolfsburg, stuttgart and mainz. They all seem to score one or two a game and give up a few as well.

Stuttgart o2.5 since winter break 10-3
    Mainz o2.5 since winter break 9-3
    Wolfsburg 02.5 since winter break 9-4

t0mson

i lost on freiburg and koln (no goal since 1st half lol 1-1) but i won huge on hoffenheim. All of them wore overs except koln who it was the surest . so funny...

thanks again for the tip on hoffenheim.
    (0) on Hoffenheim was clear value. Kaiserslautern is in second division it is 100% sure. New coach have to build new team and will fight in second league. Hoffenheim showed nothing special and won. Lautern is the worst team now and supply a lot of point for next opponents .
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova99 View Post
    If you play o/u in the bundesliga the best teams to play the over right now are wolfsburg, stuttgart and mainz. They all seem to score one or two a game and give up a few as well.

Stuttgart o2.5 since winter break 10-3
    Mainz o2.5 since winter break 9-3
    Wolfsburg 02.5 since winter break 9-4
    Maybe but don not like this. In my opinion O/U is lottery but this statistick look good ! maybe in next season will try to bet U/O

Nova99

t0mson, yea o/u def feel like a lottery sometimes, the one good thing is there are two winners the three way line is hard to win sometimes, you should def take a look next year because bundesliga is great for overs.

t0mson

Quote Originally Posted by Nova99 View Post
    t0mson, yea o/u def feel like a lottery sometimes, the one good thing is there are two winners the three way line is hard to win sometimes, you should def take a look next year because bundesliga is great for overs.
    Yes maybe we try. Sometimes I play BTS or BTS-no. On this second kind od bets we can catch odds over 2,00 . BTS in BL are always around 1,6 and I don not like this low odd. Next season start with Npower Championship maybe there will be good idea to try U/O.

t0mson

Gladbach - Koln 8/10

Here we have clear bet on Gladbach. Last time they had weakness performance but against Werder showed that good game back. All Bundesliga followers know gladbach style. They need two, three passes to creating danger scoring chances. They often use direct passes what is huge problem for opponent defence. I recommend to watch Highlights Mainz-Koln there may watch what home side played and scored. Gladbach will have a lot of chance here similar to Mainz. Koln = Podolski nothing more. Players think that this guy can win match but sorry he may score one, two but if they lose 4,5 goals it will be not possible to take some points here. Koln in defence has huge problem with fast players, individuals and teams which need 2,3 passes to move on opponent falf. Defence and Ofence on Gladbach side. I don not want to write about Reus, Arango, Hermann , Hanke potential because you know it !

Gladbach AH-1 @ 1,84

Lautern-Nurnberg 4/10

Nurnberg will play against worst team in Bundesliga and odd here should be around 1,9 on away win in my opinion. maybe it will be last game where we get huge odd on safe option (0). I wanten to stop betting against Lautern because last few bets was against this team but most importnant information for me here is that they have very important missings. Few main players will not play, Tiffert his lack is similar to Reus in Gladbach, Kouemaha , Wegner and more... kicker.de... Nurnberg is hard opponent, they lose of course this season against Dortmund, Bayern but showed very good perfomances against strong rivals. They should win here easly in my opinion. We can try AH-1 too.

Nurnberg (0) @ 1,74
    Nurnberg AH-1 @ 3,55

t0mson

Gladbach - Koln 8/10

Here we have clear bet on Gladbach. Last time they had weakness performance but against Werder showed that good game back. All Bundesliga followers know gladbach style. They need two, three passes to creating danger scoring chances. They often use direct passes what is huge problem for opponent defence. I recommend to watch Highlights Mainz-Koln there may watch what home side played and scored. Gladbach will have a lot of chance here similar to Mainz. Koln = Podolski nothing more. Players think that this guy can win match but sorry he may score one, two but if they lose 4,5 goals it will be not possible to take some points here. Koln in defence has huge problem with fast players, individuals and teams which need 2,3 passes to move on opponent falf. Defence and Ofence on Gladbach side. I don not want to write about Reus, Arango, Hermann , Hanke potential because you know it !

Gladbach AH-1 @ 1,84

Lautern-Nurnberg 4/10

Nurnberg will play against worst team in Bundesliga and odd here should be around 1,9 on away win in my opinion. maybe it will be last game where we get huge odd on safe option (0). I wanten to stop betting against Lautern because last few bets was against this team but most importnant information for me here is that they have very important missings. Few main players will not play, Tiffert his lack is similar to Reus in Gladbach, Kouemaha , Wegner and more... kicker.de... Nurnberg is hard opponent, they lose of course this season against Dortmund, Bayern but showed very good perfomances against strong rivals. They should win here easly in my opinion. We can try AH-1 too.

Nurnberg (0) @ 1,74
    Nurnberg AH-1 @ 3,55

We are huge Winner this WEEK. Gladbach well done ! Mission succesfull 50 units achieved !

Thanks for followers ! Possible to beat bookies in BL

t0mson

LIVE BTS-NO Werder-Bayern 1,83 now, I catched 1,9

First 1234