t0mson
    t0mson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1336

Quote Originally Posted by t0mson View Post
    Hertha-Gladbach
    Glabach (0) @ 1,70
    3/10

Hertha with new coach Skibbe have not good results. Last games in league against Hannover look good, few situation but efficiency was poor, it's normal for team which will fight to stay in Bundesliga. I know Skibbe very well, it's not good coach for team which are in relagation zone and are in stressfull situation in the league. Few weeks and he leave Hertha. Hertha look good in ofence only, Players like Ramos, Raffael, Ebert play on good level and Lasogga. Defence is poor without main player Franz. Gladbach full line-up with good defence and huge power in ofence.I'm confident about this bet but it's cup and small stake. Very safe option.
    PUSH NO PROFIT
    REG 0-0

blink
    blink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

should have accepted your advice and took the gladbach ahc 0 .. ffs

t0mson

Quote Originally Posted by blink View Post
    should have accepted your advice and took the gladbach ahc 0 .. ffs
    Yeah, You have to choose safe option always when feel the risk Turn On your Skypeeeeeeeee

blink
    blink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Yeah, You have to choose safe option always when feel the risk Turn On your Skypeeeeeeeee
    fürth saved my day^^
    will be online in about 10mins

t0mson

Wolfsburg-Freiburg
    Wolfsburg @ 1,78

7/10

Wolfsburg is typical home team. If they are playing in own ground they are hard opponent for all teams. Good example may be clash against Bayern where their performacne was very good but it was long time ago. Last time against strong Gladbach play good too and create few chance to score but draw was fair. Their main power is ofence, players like Mandzukic or Dejagah are very good individual killers. Defence is not good but Freibug is not strong in front and it shouldn't be problem for Wolfs win to nil. I don't understand odds here, when Wolfs played against Koln we had around 1,8 on home win but I catched 1,82 against Freiburg, something is wrong here in my opinion. Koln is better team than Freiburg and odds are wrong. Freiburg last time playd against very weak Werder who had huge problems in ofence and scored two. Wolfs on own ground create a lot of situation in ofence. Freiburg don't like this kind of team because their defence is a joke. I don't like write a lot but I'm confident here. Freiburg will play without Krmas and very important Putsila. I played 4/10 @ 1,82 and 1,76 3/10
    Last edited by t0mson; 02-09-12 at 12:21 PM.

t0mson

Wolfsburg-Freiburg
    Wolfsburg @ 1,78

7/10

Wolfsburg is typical home team. If they are playing in own ground they are hard opponent for all teams. Good example may be clash against Bayern where their performacne was very good but it was long time ago. Last time against strong Gladbach play good too and create few chance to score but draw was fair. Their main power is ofence, players like Mandzukic or Dejagah are very good individual killers. Defence is not good but Freibug is not strong in front and it shouldn't be problem for Wolfs win to nil. I don't understand odds here, when Wolfs played against Koln we had around 1,8 on home win but I catched 1,82 against Freiburg, something is wrong here in my opinion. Koln is better team than Freiburg and odds are wrong. Freiburg last time playd against very weak Werder who had huge problems in ofence and scored two. Wolfs on own ground create a lot of situation in ofence. Freiburg don't like this kind of team because their defence is a joke. I don't like write a lot but I'm confident here. Freiburg will play without Krmas and very important Putsila. I played 4/10 @ 1,82 and 1,76 3/10
    FT 3-3
    + 5,4 u

No more bets in this week. See you for few days. I have some bets on eye

t0mson

AUGSBURG vs Nurnberg // Augsburg (0) @ 1,92

t0mson

AUGSBURG vs Nurnberg // Augsburg (0) @ 1,92
    PUSH

t0mson

LAUTERN - GLADBACH 6/10

I wrote few times about Kaiserslautern. Their target is stay in Bundesliga, all match is very importand and each point is very important for this kind of team. now they look very poor in my opinion. In last season they had big home advatage but this season is brutal and they may forget about handicap at own ground. I remeber few clashes form last season mainly against Stuttgart when they take one point from 0:3, another match won against Bayern. It's good example that they was very hard to beat at home in last season. After Lakic and Illicevic leave they lose huge power in ofence, when they were Red Devils could scored but now they have one of the weak attack in the league. We have Koumeha, Wagner or Shechter but they are weaker of course than Lakic or Illicevic. Onother problem is that Tiffert in bad form, this player is the best playmarker in this team, good is Sahan but he not convincing me. Lautern has a lot of problems with creating scoring opportuninity, crating chance a play under pressure. Dofence look poor to, if opponenet is strong in ofence and like play fast they should lose few goals. Their style of game is terrible. They exert easy football as pie, through passes in opponent boxes and count on some lucky. Good side is that they are very strong physically and fight on each meter but soryy it's Bundesliga not Bundesliga II. On the second side we have very strong Gladbach mainly at home but away look good too. Away have one of the best defence in the league and when we peek on Kaiserslautern ofence Gladbach will have easy task in destruction. Ofence is very strong with good individuals like Reus everyone know him, good technical with individual skills Hermann and Arango who has very good shoot from free kicks. In front we have Hanke who change position often and do "black work" but propably he will not play but good De Camargo will replace him and it shouldn't be a huge problem. If we compare Kaiserslautern and Gladbach away is much better, style of the game, indyviduals skills, tacticts is on Gladbach side. For me here is Value. Short info. -0,25 is very good odd and we have to play it !

Gladbach -0,25 @ 2,03

t0mson

Hoffenheim- Mainz LIVE
    BTS - NO @ 1,80

t0mson

Hoffenheim- Mainz LIVE
    BTS - NO @ 1,80
    Lose 1:1 LIVE GAME W:1 P:1 L: 1
    Last edited by t0mson; 02-18-12 at 12:17 PM.

montan
    montan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 71

Any ideas on tomorrows games . Will Hamburg win against Werder B.?

t0mson

Quote Originally Posted by montan View Post
    Any ideas on tomorrows games . Will Hamburg win against Werder B.?
    Hi, Gladbach -0,25 @ 2,03 only. I think it's huge value Hamburg against Werder it's derby game and I will stay away from this. I remember derby of Hamburg from last season when HSV was clear favorite against Pauli and lose. Maybe Nurnberg but I still think about this.

montan

i think they are going to win this one . they won all their friendly and they even pull out a draw against bayern munchen also i think leverkusen - augsburg gonna hit the over. thank for the advice.

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Gonna try out GLADBACH pk and Bayern -1.5

t0mson

i think they are going to win this one . they won all their friendly and they even pull out a draw against bayern munchen also i think leverkusen - augsburg gonna hit the over. thank for the advice.
    Yes HSV look much better I agree with that. Werder is one of the worst team on away but it's derby. I like HSV here because the know how to play under pressure.Odds are set good I like value only

Quote Originally Posted by Nova99 View Post
    Gonna try out GLADBACH pk and Bayern -1.5
    I love Gladbach , it's bet of the round in my opinion. Bayern -1,5 has no VALUE of course.

t0mson

Nurnberg - KOLN
    NURNBERG -0,5 @ 1,79
    3/10

Without description because I have leave home now...

t0mson

LAUTERN - GLADBACH 6/10 I wrote few times about Kaiserslautern. Their target is stay in Bundesliga, all match is very importand and each point is very important for this kind of team. now they look very poor in my opinion. In last season they had big home advatage but this season is brutal and they may forget about handicap at own ground. I remeber few clashes form last season mainly against Stuttgart when they take one point from 0:3, another match won against Bayern. It's good example that they was very hard to beat at home in last season. After Lakic and Illicevic leave they lose huge power in ofence, when they were Red Devils could scored but now they have one of the weak attack in the league. We have Koumeha, Wagner or Shechter but they are weaker of course than Lakic or Illicevic. Onother problem is that Tiffert in bad form, this player is the best playmarker in this team, good is Sahan but he not convincing me. Lautern has a lot of problems with creating scoring opportuninity, crating chance a play under pressure. Dofence look poor to, if opponenet is strong in ofence and like play fast they should lose few goals. Their style of game is terrible. They exert easy football as pie, through passes in opponent boxes and count on some lucky. Good side is that they are very strong physically and fight on each meter but soryy it's Bundesliga not Bundesliga II. On the second side we have very strong Gladbach mainly at home but away look good too. Away have one of the best defence in the league and when we peek on Kaiserslautern ofence Gladbach will have easy task in destruction. Ofence is very strong with good individuals like Reus everyone know him, good technical with individual skills Hermann and Arango who has very good shoot from free kicks. In front we have Hanke who change position often and do "black work" but propably he will not play but good De Camargo will replace him and it shouldn't be a huge problem. If we compare Kaiserslautern and Gladbach away is much better, style of the game, indyviduals skills, tacticts is on Gladbach side. For me here is Value. Short info. -0,25 is very good odd and we have to play it ! Gladbach -0,25 @ 2,03
    BET WON. Huge mistake by bookmakers.
    FT 1:2
    + 6,06

t0mson

Nurnberg - KOLN NURNBERG -0,5 @ 1,79 3/10 Without description because I have leave home now...
    Second WIN.
    FT 2:1
    + 2,34

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Great picks!

t0mson

Quote Originally Posted by Nova99 View Post
    Great picks!
    Thanks ! I appreciate this ! Amazing goals in Lautern - Gladbach match. Arango is the best technical player in the league

montan

well. leverkusen was over but still can`t believe the hamburg game, pretty weird.i did however took your 2 picks, nurnberg and m`gladbach so how about the 2 games tomorrow, i`m completely uncertain about them.

elTiezo
    Used To Be
    elTiezo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

Thanks for the Gladbach pick

t0mson

well. leverkusen was over but still can`t believe the hamburg game, pretty weird.i did however took your 2 picks, nurnberg and m`gladbach so how about the 2 games tomorrow, i`m completely uncertain about them.
    Today games are hard to predict for me. I think is small value on Hannover (0)@1,83 in Pinny now but I will not touch it because Hannover is after hard match against Brugge. On thursday they will play second match in Brugge and it's priority in my opinion. If they will not play in EL, hannover for me of course in very safe option (0). Slomka like test something new before return game in Brugge. I suppose that Hannover will not play on 100% and draw is possible here. Last result by Stuttgart 5:0 is nothing special. Away games by VFB look very poor, if Hannover will show the same kind of football what against Brugge should take 3 points but they have 3 day breake only.

Schalke isn not in good condition in my opinion. No value on home side. It's very important clash for two teams (Magath). Two important misses strong defence player with fighting spirit Howedes and striker Obasi.

Quote Originally Posted by elTiezo View Post
    Thanks for the Gladbach pick
    Yeah, I loved Gladbach pick. Some people write that it's no bet, sorry they are not seriously Bundesliga pounters.

elTiezo
    Used To Be
    elTiezo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 618

The smaller teams in the BL always come to play, except Hamburg

Exxpresso
    Exxpresso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

In my opinion, I think there´s a great chance for the Schalke-Match to go over. We will see 4 goals there.
    The Hannover-Match after the EL could be a 1-1.

t0mson

Quote Originally Posted by Exxpresso View Post
    In my opinion, I think there´s a great chance for the Schalke-Match to go over. We will see 4 goals there. The Hannover-Match after the EL could be a 1-1.
    4-0 for Schalke , perfectly for you .

Exxpresso
    Exxpresso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3926

4-0 for Schalke , perfectly for you .
    yes, was on the over 2.5

t0mson

Werder-Nurnberg 8/10

Sorry guys, I'm leazy today because of finish my work and I give it to translate google

Werder after the "return" Marina wrote very well especially on the offensive and for being away in the derby with Hamburg winning 3-1 and could easily expand its output if it had not sinned, but that the effectiveness of the normal. Werder is a machine to create a situation offensive, and had just raised the effectiveness of some of the matches especially at home they could win a few goals difference. The patients Schaff is definitely the team's own field can not show that this part of the season, but I suggest you look at the first phase of the competition. The hosts of every game they play better, I am very happy returning Marina because it's a boy with great potential and I am sure that catching form. I go back to Bremen's last home games and draw some conclusions. At first glance goes defensive, which is not stable for the obvious reason - lack of Naldo, the player is 50% of the defense forces "green". The problem is the game set pieces which Bremeńczycy lose a lot of goals last time, the wine rests not only on defensorach but also the goalie Wiese, who even in the match against Bayer made a fatal mistake which lost by a goal, but a draw at that meeting was the most equitable but with any luck it hosts can collect the points. No confirmation of what I wrote when it comes to defense, you can look at the match against Hoffenheim where they once again lost a goal from a solid piece of the game, after that, in general no defense again acquitted herself very well and had better performance Firmino over 1.5 for Hoffenheim have burnt . As for the Nurnberg defense I will say here so I can see a similar level, Nurnberg has terrible problems in central defense and on the wings where they have a problem with the individual opacity and leave the weight room for a rival, to see what he did if he had Kagawa and freedom in the meeting away, Werder wingers here will certainly have an easy job and big situations. Another good example is the freedom of Augsburg in the wings at the last exit Nurnberg, especially should pay attention to Werner, who also left a lot of freedom for at Augsburg created a few situations, there is nothing to compare, however, the quality of Augsburg and Bremen, and it is clear that much more difficult task awaits visitors in Bremen the more difficult it is arch gate area where guests are troops. The Nurnberg also often leads to stupid losses in the field, making it easy nadziewają the counter. In conclusion when it comes to defensive formations wystawiłbym here like scores of little advantage because they play Werder at home and it looks a little better and than for the trips. As for the offensive formation and style of play here Werder has a significant advantage. Weight Werder situation goes the ball and then the wings are delivered into the box here will rival what deadly to visitors. U hosts are personalities, players can make a difference, to create mass shooting situation, but a lot of waste. Nurnberg is one of the largest marnotrawców when it comes to situations Infield, not enough that too many of them do not pose a further mass wasting hundreds - just look here for a meeting with Dortmund and Augsburg, and yet no Hanover, although the two first meeting will show that in the whole glory. The threat for Bremen will surely set pieces, in the end, not without reason, visitors are Hegelera skyscraper in the warehouse. "Stars," which deserves mention is like toiling Hlousek but defensively he does not convince me, but much wasting Esswein and Pekhart. As for the individual player who could make a difference to Chendler or two of the men whom I mentioned earlier nothing after that, I forgot about Didavim. At this meeting HANDI the characters wander own pitch for Werder and is without a doubt, Nurnberg in away looks weaker but not too bad, but it is unstable and the team for a full 90 minutes is not able to present one - a high-equal level, their game with stronger rivals, it looks very uneven - 20min storm then silence, and about two shares and how something comes along, of course, wasted sets. Werder is able to get onto smth 3.4 no goals and something to lose. Collision of a locomotive with a passenger car in terms of offensive, defensive similar levels as discussed above. In short I do not want to elaborate more, all of the notes do not shed but I think that's enough. The hosts are forced to occur without Hunt and Naldo but still need to collect and pay HANDI 3 pts. If the team is strong in the offensive plays against Nurnberg = I have already written about this before, most important that the full power of the hosts in front of so calmly.

Brema -0,5 @ 1,85

Sniperpicks
    Sniperpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

i dont see this match playing today

BREMAN ?

Nurnber 8/10 ?

whats this for?

t0mson

Quote Originally Posted by Sniperpicks View Post
    i dont see this match playing today

BREMAN ?

Nurnber 8/10 ?

whats this for?
    It's Saturday play . Match which close the round

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

friggin draw

t0mson

Quote Originally Posted by nyplayer33 View Post
    friggin draw
    Draw was in Gladbach - HSV. Let's win today on WERDER

t0mson

Augsburg - Hertha @ 1,92 LIVE // Hertha (0)

t0mson

augsburg - hertha @ 1,92 live // hertha (0)
    lose

live 1-1-2

First 1234 Last