KrauseOasis
    KrauseOasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Brazil - Serie A - Ceará x Santos - 13/11 - Santos reserve team!

Goodnight everyone ... I am already here in the forum for a while but now I visit this area of sports ...

I want to make a very good betting tip ..

Santos will field a team with a total reserves... and technical no traveled with the team for that game!

Santos team has been confirmed and goes: Aranha, Leandro Silva, Bruno Aguiar, and Eder Lima, Vinicius Simon, Rodrigo Possebon, Anderson Carvalho, Ibson and Felipe Anderson, Diogo and Alan Kardec.

enjoy the odd of Ceara ... ml paying 2.50 .. now paying ml.. 2.00

I believe that by Sunday will be in the 1.80 ml

Ceara is at home .. and it is hard to beat them there .. and motivation to try to get out of the relegation zone is great ... full stadium! Santos has no motivation in the league .. ta only waiting for the world of clubs in December!

this value is very odd Ceará ml 2.02 now 5dimes!

[]´s

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like this pick, problem with it is that Santos's second team is made by world class youngesters and everyone talking about their class and attitude, dont know where you are from, but I hear some Brazilians say that blood will be shed before they loose, that very same Santos second team, GL I will wait for the line movement.

escou

''Santos team has been confirmed and goes: Aranha, Leandro Silva, Bruno Aguiar, and Eder Lima, Vinicius Simon, Rodrigo Possebon, Anderson Carvalho, Ibson and Felipe Anderson, Diogo and Alan Kardec........ ''

Even here I see some incredible players, yet you are right maybe they dont have that experience ....

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by escou View Post
    ''Santos team has been confirmed and goes: Aranha, Leandro Silva, Bruno Aguiar, and Eder Lima, Vinicius Simon, Rodrigo Possebon, Anderson Carvalho, Ibson and Felipe Anderson, Diogo and Alan Kardec........ ''

Even here I see some incredible players, yet you are right maybe they dont have that experience ....
    Also had a look at this match, and my final decision is to stay away from it. Anything can happen and there is too much variability.

Good luck with your plays.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

No offense, but when I see posts like this, I tend to play the other way..Go santos!

escou

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    No offense, but when I see posts like this, I tend to play the other way..Go santos!

And on the other hand if you are going to play Santos only because of this post don't Brazil is tricky enough

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Wow, santos won..