Aeiou1x2
    Aeiou1x2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Anyone think Barca is in big trouble?

If you look previous games of Barca, the team has been suffering big. They are not the team we used to see and cheer.
    Whether Barca has been playing too many matches due to Champions League, La Liga, and other Spain cup, Barca needs to put together to win against teams that they have been beating.

I am very doubt that Barca can win either La Liga or Champion's League.

On the other hand, it's Real Madrid time to shine. I believe it's worth to bet on Real Madrid against Barca.

Sorry for Grammar Error.

whatagoal1
    whatagoal1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 101

YES, they will be in real trouble, if Messi, Fabregas, Silva, Sanchez, Iniesta, Mascherano, or Villa get injured

Geoffrey Fermin
    Geoffrey Fermin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not as hungry any more it seems.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

way too early to count out a team with that many great players. They can easily go undefeated the rest of the season and nobody would be shocked.

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well... they cant be the best all the time.. and not as hungry of course.. many of the players has won everything...

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

yes I agree, they are not in the same shape as last year but it is too early to draw any conclusions. In the last game they almost lost it, they equalized in the last minutes but the pitch was like a swimming pool, in such conditions everything changes when you are tactical or you need that perfect timed pass... I still think they can make things tough for Real in a tight title race, but overall, Real should win it, they are quite different then they were last year: more hungry, different organized.

Regarding Champions League I can't see Barca win it again. I think the trophy will go to either Bayern, Real Madrid or an English team.

jordigs
    jordigs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Barca always pick up the pace gradually, to be at 100% when they play for the trophyes, so this year I think we will start to see the best Barēa at December, to play against Madrid and play for the world club championship.

Aeiou1x2

What's your opinion about today's Barca match.

Copa Del Rey. Barcelona vs. Hospitalet at Hosp.'s Stadium.

Barca ML has no value, so I am deciding whether to play over/under. Over 3.5 @ 2.00 Under @ 1.71

I am leaning Under 3.5 because Barca is most likely playing with their 2nd team.(reserve team)

allin1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Aeiou1x2 View Post
    What's your opinion about today's Barca match.

Copa Del Rey. Barcelona vs. Hospitalet at Hosp.'s Stadium.

Barca ML has no value, so I am deciding whether to play over/under. Over 3.5 @ 2.00 Under @ 1.71

I am leaning Under 3.5 because Barca is most likely playing with their 2nd team.(reserve team)
    Not sure about this one. If Barca score early the game can open up and I wouldn't be surprised to see another 3 goals.

JuniorAnalyst
    JuniorAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

maybe the +2.5

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

This will be a tough season, have always been a Barca fan, but lately I dont know how I started to like Real, their game is beautiful and they are hungry, something that Barca is not, they have won everything lately and these players will need to go unnfortunately if Barca is to be hungry again .... sad but true. Barca had away game problems last year, but this year it seems more serious.

lukahh
    lukahh's Avatar Become A Pro!

fabregas was questionable buy... defenitely great player, but also quite erratic

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think under today most definitely. Barca can play 0-0 if they want and know they can crush this team at home in the 2nd leg or just grab a goal to win it. They could also just be looking for an away goal or two to lock it up. If you look at their recent history in this competition on the road, they rarely crush teams.

EasyPicks
    EasyPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

always a problem capping these games.....

"2nd team" can put up a football show just to get the coach attention.....many players will grab these opportunities and try their best...so many goals wouldn't be unrealistic. The team game philosophy should be the same....

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

anybody know where I could get the lineups?

allin1
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SlowNsteady View Post
    anybody know where I could get the lineups?
    they will appear here: http://live.skysports.com when they are available.

EaglesPhan36

The rules of the competition dictate that both sides have to field at least seven first teamers from what I have read. Messi won't play, but from what I am reading you should see Villa and Fabregas and some of the other regulars still. Barca will still have a strong team, but on the road I still don't think that automatically means goals. And I think that theory about "2nd teamers" being out to impress loses steam with regular starters involved IMO.

jimmy007oc
    jimmy007oc's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15064

Im thinking abt go big in ML. -600

p3re
    p3re's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 689

barcelona lineup: Pinto, Puyol, Fontąs, Maxwell, Keita, Dos Santos, Xavi, Iniesta, Cesc, Villa y Tello.

I like the Hospitalet stays without scoring...

about barcelona, every year since Guardiola is coach it's been said by madrid's newspapers and tv shows that BArcelona is at their lowest form and bad shape, however what has it been the result each year? let me summarize:
    1st: 2-6 at Bernabeus. Madrid Pwned.
    2nd: both games won.
    3rd: 5-0 at nou camp + Madrid out of Champions after a 0-2 at bernabeus + Spanish superleague for Barcelona.

take you own conclusions

Sniperpicks
    Sniperpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

TOTAL u3½-105 (BARCELONA FC vrs L'HOSPITALET DE LLOBREGAT

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

thanks gents! I think i am going to pass on this one

Sniperpicks
    Sniperpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

1 goal at halftime

Aeiou1x2

Under is definitely hit.

EaglesPhan36

Nice win for the underoos!

allin1
    Update your status

Getafe - Barcelona 1-0... 5 points behind Real Madrid... definitely not the same Barca as last season