MusTanG
    break
    MusTanG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Call me crazy, but I fancy Napoli

Hey guys.

I have been losing for some time now and I decided to take a break, after this bet, win or lose.
    I withdrew some of my funds and lost a lot, so I have only a few units left in my acct.

Now I know most of you like Bayern today, and let's be honest they should win. They probobly will win. But, so many times, when something should happen doesnt happen. Anyone betting for some time knows that.

First game many beleive Bayern deserved to win. It doesnt matter who YOU think should win, but who actually won. So regardless of whats on paper, there are momentums, judges, weather, player morales and sooo many factors that just an odd on a game cannot reflect.

That being said, I beleive Bayern takes this 6 matches from 10.
    Draw happens 2 out of 10.
    And Napoli wins 2 out of 10.

Bayern is at home, has a superb home record and can increase their lead in the group.
    I think Bayern has a better squad and home team advantage and is rightfully a favorite.

But, sometimes, stats dont matter so much, because of so many unexpected things can happen. Tonight, I beleive Napoli shows everything they have, want it more, and pull the big upset.

I beleive Napoli will see this as an excellent opportunity to take the lead in the group.

The way I see this happening is Bayern giving them no respect at all, toying with them and not playing 100%.

Quick counter attack by Napoli to take the lead. Bayern struggling to get even.

After that, on of either 3 to happen:

1) Bayern scores for 1:1 and while putting pressure on Napoli they make another counter attack and finish 1:2

2) Bayern struggles but cannot score out of numerous opportunities, Napoli keeps it 1:0 OR

3) Napoli scores another for 2:0

Now I know most of the time my theory and prediction is off here, but I rather take a stab at a longshot that I beleive has higher chances of hitting then just take faves day in and out and lose.
    I took faves so many times and you win win win and then poof you lose 1 and are either breakeven or in the red.

But taking a few chances like this per year means yes losing most of the time but upsets DO happen and if you manage to catch only one you should be in the green.

So, I hope tonigh IS the night when Bayern falls.

Score predictions:
    1:0
    2:0
    2:1
    all in favor of Napoli.

My play for tonight in the Champions League:

NAPOLI +1000 2 UNITS

sweepem
    sweepem's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14221

You must be really desperate to back Napoli? They looked like shit at home and now they'll beat Bayern in Munich?

Anything other than a clear 2:0,3:1 etc. Bayern victory would be a huge surprise.

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

I sort of agree with you on this one, but I fancy +0.5 more than the win.

Anyway, good luck mate!

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Napoli can play some good defense whenever they set themselfs to do so, I don't think Napoli will win but they can pull a draw, I have Napoli +1 at 2.75 GL.

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well NApoli can play defense yeah, but not vs one of the best teams in Europe, I've seen them play a couple of games in Italy and dont know what to say if these games werent fixed, then Napoli is a team that I will never bet on, even if they go back to the form they had last year with Cavani and LAvezzi scoring tons ...

brettcecil
    brettcecil's Avatar Become A Pro!

Munich is really strong, especially at home. Their defence is amazing and I don't see napoli scoring. I think its a 2-0 or 3-0 win for the home side

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Bayern will definitely learn from their last game against Napoli and adjust accordingly. Napoli will be Napoli, being defensive at their best with their 3-4-3. And with Cannavaro and Gargano out, Napoli will have a tough time to win tonight.

I think under will most likely happen, but this game could also go over when Napoli is opening themselves for their offense. Both teams are dangerous in counter-attacking. Napoli needs a win as well if they don't want to be third when City wins against Villareal.

That said, i think Napoli will have no chance, just like City had no chance at the Allianz Arena.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mario Gomez

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MusTanG View Post
    Hey guys.

I have been losing for some time now and I decided to take a break, after this bet, win or lose.
    I withdrew some of my funds and lost a lot, so I have only a few units left in my acct.

Now I know most of you like Bayern today, and let's be honest they should win. They probobly will win. But, so many times, when something should happen doesnt happen. Anyone betting for some time knows that.

First game many beleive Bayern deserved to win. It doesnt matter who YOU think should win, but who actually won. So regardless of whats on paper, there are momentums, judges, weather, player morales and sooo many factors that just an odd on a game cannot reflect.

That being said, I beleive Bayern takes this 6 matches from 10.
    Draw happens 2 out of 10.
    And Napoli wins 2 out of 10.

Bayern is at home, has a superb home record and can increase their lead in the group.
    I think Bayern has a better squad and home team advantage and is rightfully a favorite.

But, sometimes, stats dont matter so much, because of so many unexpected things can happen. Tonight, I beleive Napoli shows everything they have, want it more, and pull the big upset.

I beleive Napoli will see this as an excellent opportunity to take the lead in the group.

The way I see this happening is Bayern giving them no respect at all, toying with them and not playing 100%.

Quick counter attack by Napoli to take the lead. Bayern struggling to get even.

After that, on of either 3 to happen:

1) Bayern scores for 1:1 and while putting pressure on Napoli they make another counter attack and finish 1:2

2) Bayern struggles but cannot score out of numerous opportunities, Napoli keeps it 1:0 OR

3) Napoli scores another for 2:0

Now I know most of the time my theory and prediction is off here, but I rather take a stab at a longshot that I beleive has higher chances of hitting then just take faves day in and out and lose.
    I took faves so many times and you win win win and then poof you lose 1 and are either breakeven or in the red.

But taking a few chances like this per year means yes losing most of the time but upsets DO happen and if you manage to catch only one you should be in the green.

So, I hope tonigh IS the night when Bayern falls.

Score predictions:
    1:0
    2:0
    2:1
    all in favor of Napoli.

My play for tonight in the Champions League:

NAPOLI +1000 2 UNITS
    10 posts and he is out

Glada Tartan
    Swedish brännboll-expert ;D
    Glada Tartan's Avatar Become A Pro!

2-3 .. almost a draw

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Both Napoli goals happened by standards - both scored by Fernandez, Napolis defender. Easy goals and dumb mistakes by Bayern.

Other than that Napoli had no chance, but okay Bayern were quite paralyzed when Schweinsteiger got injured. Still, there was no imminent threat by Napoli, even at the end of the game, just pressure.

The Hot Pepper
    The Hot Pepper's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are crazy xD

MusTanG
    break
    MusTanG's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well unfortunately this wasn't one of those dog barking days. Would add nice chunk of units if this won, but it's okay I have been on a cool lately. Won some today playing Roddick LIVE, and will look into todays late Europa League matches. Will probobly place a homer bet on Maribor, but very small, because they are huge dogs.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Awesome, a Slovenian. I went skiing outside of Bled years and years ago.

Loved Bayern at home in that match up. And I agreed with decado that Schweini's injury destroyed their psyche. I can understand the rationale for Napoli. Good luck going forward, mate!