CS-Cedrick
    CS-Cedrick's Avatar Become A Pro!

A great day for me with English Premier League

I won a good parlay today with Manchester City, Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea and the Blackburn Rovers, all of them one the moneyline. I also had one with the sides but I lost it, not too much though. I'm looking forward for tomorrow's Spanish Primera Liga: Real Madrid, Villareal, Atletico de Madrid and I already won Sevilla and Barcelona. Make that 3 team parlay with the remaining teams and you will not repent.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Villareal is a risky pick. They may be playing an unfancied Mallorca but their problems in defense may not disappear anytime soon.

CS-Cedrick

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    Villareal is a risky pick. They may be playing an unfancied Mallorca but their problems in defense may not disappear anytime soon.
    That's true but I've seen good stats about them and have been doing my research recently looking forward to this game. Have you seen soccerway.com? They've got great stats over there and I saw a space for Villareal to win this game. Check it out buddy.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CS-Cedrick View Post
    That's true but I've seen good stats about them and have been doing my research recently looking forward to this game. Have you seen soccerway.com? They've got great stats over there and I saw a space for Villareal to win this game. Check it out buddy.
    If stats worked all the time, then we can all get to 95-100% with our picks! Knowing when to ignore stats is a great handicapping tool. Villareal have conceded 10 in their L5 while Mallorca have conceded 13 during the same interval. That may not ring a bell but the fact is that Villareal have conceded 8 in their L3 home games while Mallorca have conceded 10 in their L3 road games. IMHO, Over 2.5 (-153) has more value than Villareal.
    I'm not dissuading you from your Villareal play but I fear that such "textbook" picks have a way of backfiring.

CS-Cedrick

Quote Originally Posted by Wilforth View Post
    If stats worked all the time, then we can all get to 95-100% with our picks! Knowing when to ignore stats is a great handicapping tool. Villareal have conceded 10 in their L5 while Mallorca have conceded 13 during the same interval. That may not ring a bell but the fact is that Villareal have conceded 8 in their L3 home games while Mallorca have conceded 10 in their L3 road games. IMHO, Over 2.5 (-153) has more value than Villareal.
    I'm not dissuading you from your Villareal play but I fear that such "textbook" picks have a way of backfiring.
    You're right on that Wilforth but I insist that Viallareal is a good play, hope seeing some morale raising on their side today. I don't do this for a living, I consider myself an entirely recreational player, but I do like winning and therefore do my research, you'll see, hopefully I'm right on this play.

CS-Cedrick

Rats! I woke up and saw that Atletico de Madrid had tied, dang!

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is a tie a loss in soccer? Sorry if thats retarded but never bet soccer...

CS-Cedrick

Quote Originally Posted by themajormt View Post
    Not because it's on soccer but because most books only offer moneylines for soccer, not sides nor totals, the book I play with sadly does that.

demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Quote Originally Posted by themajormt View Post
    yea some books offer ml/draw options i use the greek where as i had them as PK which a tie would give me a PUSH which was the case. i feel its better to use a few different books cause not all offer the same options etc. i used to only use 1 in the beginning ad lost alot of money due to the fact they never had PK lines hence the reason i use 3 books now. my advice is you should look into diffrent books and use a couple that fill your needs.

BOL

CS-Cedrick

These fellahs at betddd do offer the pickem (PK) on the sides at is it used to show up, but, they post it whenever they feel like it (never)