escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think that Lecce leading to Milan was a classic example of that HT/FT fix and do no think that if Cozzanostra didnt allow weak Lecce to score they would score 3 of them in the first half against Milan, I was on that game in the second half and won, so I aint complaining, but just saying that Ninjas better be with Jacuzza if Cozanostra is against us

Boxing Champ
    Boxing Champ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by escou View Post
    I think that Lecce leading to Milan was a classic example of that HT/FT fix and do no think that if Cozzanostra didnt allow weak Lecce to score they would score 3 of them in the first half against Milan, I was on that game in the second half and won, so I aint complaining, but just saying that Ninjas better be with Jacuzza if Cozanostra is against us
    That's why you stay away from Serie -A Football/Soccer....

escou

Quote Originally Posted by Boxing Champ View Post
    That's why you stay away from Serie -A Football/Soccer....

Correct! I was also gonna say that, but then I recalled that it is profitable for me untill now, with all the overs Milan, Lazio, Roma, Juventus had untill now ... so I guess Ninjas speaking to the maffia from time to time

No but I think that we can pound there with caution.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

This one is gonna stay stuck on 2 unfortunately.

escou

We did not share the cut with the mafia last time that is why

EaglesPhan36

Damn. Some golden opportunities in the dying minutes. Couldn't get it in.

EaglesPhan36

One more try this morning.

[France] Nice-Sochaux Over 2/2.5 [-111]

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

1-1 so far!

EaglesPhan36

Another big load of 2nd half FAIL. Terrible red card handed out and the team that goes UP a man plays like they're down a man the rest of the way. Nice had the better chances down a man, but missed two really good chances. Another fukkin draw at 1-1. Days like this make that idea I had in my mind to back up all overs with the draw look like a really good idea.

EaglesPhan36

One more attempted failure for the day. This one looks way too good, so it's probably a better fade.

[Belgium] Sint Truiden-Standard Liege Over 2.5/3 [-105]
    Sint Truiden's home matches have been chock full of goals with four of five hitting for SIX goals or more! They have scored 11 and conceded 17 at home. Standard Liege are not a great offensive outfit, but they have managed goals in three of five on the road and have been giving with 13 goals allowed. Sint Truiden have only played three of their eleven matches in the Pro League UNDER three goals this season. The honus here I think is on Standard to get multiple goals. If they do, then this one will hit. If they faily to hit for more than one, then it might be another sister makeout party.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

EP any thought on the MLS games tonight? Went against the grain and played the over in the NY-LA game and took NY pk as well. Got one goal so far but not from the side I wanted it to be from. Regardless I was going to need LA to score anyways to have a chance at the over.

EaglesPhan36

Nah. Not touching anything else. This loss in Belgium will be enough. Right on target for jack shit.

EaglesPhan36

This is going to be epic. Three overs I tried. Three 1-1 draws. 18 minutes to go in Belgium, destined to finish at 1-1.

EaglesPhan36

3 for 3. Could have made money if I played all draws to back them up. One day up, another day down in the shitter.

First 12