Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

Granada CF +2350 ML?

The ****? I never bet on soccer or watch it, but I had to come ask you guys about this. How can a pro team be so bad as to be +2350? That's pretty much saying that under no circumstances on earth could this team ever win. That's pretty bad. I've never seen a ML where $5 would win over $100. Craziness. I'm almost tempted to lay down some money on the chance that the entire Barcelona team gets bird flu 3 minutes in.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    The ****? I never bet on soccer or watch it, but I had to come ask you guys about this. How can a pro team be so bad as to be +2350? That's pretty much saying that under no circumstances on earth could this team ever win. That's pretty bad. I've never seen a ML where $5 would win over $100. Craziness. I'm almost tempted to lay down some money on the chance that the entire Barcelona team gets bird flu 3 minutes in.
    The same way u can see on NFL teams like Colts this year, Jaguars, Cardinals

The difference between these teams is also the money!

Barcelona, Madrid both teams have a lot of money! Some of the squads of those teams can be paid with the money Messi or Ronaldo will recieve!

Also Granada has been awful they're on the bottom 3, 2 goals in 8 games, 10 received. Barca is pissed after the saturday game and want blood of this team!

U never know, but the chances of Granada to win are very low.

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yeah Grenada will never win here, maybe a draw, what I am contemplating on is if Barca will cover the -2.5 this week, they have not covered a handicap since the Bate Borisov game and it is time today, but Grenada do not allow many goals on the other hand.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by escou View Post
    Yeah Grenada will never win here, maybe a draw, what I am contemplating on is if Barca will cover the -2.5 this week, they have not covered a handicap since the Bate Borisov game and it is time today, but Grenada do not allow many goals on the other hand.
    They haven't played any good team IMO!

Betis, Real Sociedad, Valencia all won 1-0, Draw osasuna and Atletico de Madrid, won against Villareal 1-0 (worst Villareal I've seen in a long time)

Sporting Gijon scored twice, Malaga scored 4. If Barca plays like they should they put u[p 4+, but u never know.

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hmmm yeah Atletico should have scored some I guess, my concern is that they are a team like Levante, Getafe or Sporting Gijon stoping the big teams and not allowing many goals, but I guess there will be a few games with some goals and this looks to be one of them, Barca is behind Real and they will be eager to win and score some goals for the goals difference which looks vital this season.

revnecro1273
    revnecro1273's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13172

it isnt really about them being bad...it is about their opponents being one of the best club teams in the world and are always high priced