KiDBaZkiT
    September 2021 POTM
    KiDBaZkiT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1291

Unbelievably boring

I cannot believe people watch this garbage. Watching a game on ESPN2, my god it takes ZERO talent to play soccer. I know they are using legs but what inaccurate passing. I am seriously gonna have to change it before I get a brain tumor. Serious though, what a fukking caveman sport.

cesar8000
    cesar8000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 811

who u bet on

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

did you get to watch spain in the world cup?

lol dude you're dribbling a ball on your feet. its all skill.

i hope you get to watch a game with the spanish team one day or a barcelona that will 1 touch pass you to death at a 95% clip, or watch a player like christiano ronaldo or messi that could do things with the ball you couldn't even imagine.

go to you tube and watch some highlights of Ronaldhino in his prime, that will give you a better impression of what elite soccer is like.

its like if you watch a timbewolves cleveland cavs game, you would say, this sport is garbage maybe because they are mostly average nba players. but then you watch a team like the heat or kobe or mello and you're like, these guys play in the same league?

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

Watching the Austria - Kazakhstan game is like watching ice melt....

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by KiDBaZkiT View Post
    I cannot believe people watch this garbage. Watching a game on ESPN2, my god it takes ZERO talent to play soccer. I know they are using legs but what inaccurate passing. I am seriously gonna have to change it before I get a brain tumor. Serious though, what a fukking caveman sport.
    I bet you think it would be more interesting if they hit the ball with a stick and run away from it

OperatorX
    OperatorX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 447

Pew Pew is right, I've been trying to watch that Austria game, its sooo bad. Pretty sure it will end 0-0. Waste of time.

ultrasouth
    Update your status
    ultrasouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

How many countries play football compared to other sports? At least in football there are no timeouts or commercials every 15 secs
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: horja1

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by ultrasouth View Post
    How many countries play football compared to other sports? At least in football there are no timeouts or commercials every 15 secs

spot on! i do like watching american sports, but the commercials are quite annoying and heavily disrupts the enjoying experience.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Some baseball players look like they belong on "The Biggest Loser", a.football players die before they're 60 because of all the head bashing, the same head bashing goes for hockey players not to mention the suicide rate because of how depressing the sport is... and you're dissing soccer?

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Alright, I'll bite as well... Soccer's a free flowing game; much more than american football. Even though it's a low scoring game albeit sometimes, there's still always opportunity to score any second. The low scoring makes goals more special as well, there's more elation when a goal's scored.

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

These threads should stay unreplied and after a couple of days they would disappear and stay somewhere deep.

Anyway, to the OP... there can be boring matches, mostly when a defensive team has to hold on to a draw, then it's mostly time wasting and controlling the ball on their side. I would have agreed on that but when you say this Sport is boring and it takes zero talent to play it...

Man seriously, try Milan vs Liverpool 2005 CL final or whatever. I could name you more but what's the use.