tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

Draw of the day?

After last Friday's victory against Croatia, this Greek team is a single point away from Euro 2012.

I know that most of you don't trust Greece and hate its playing style. It is too defensive, without fantasy or offensive potential. Greek players are not the best, they are something like average among others, but Greek team is a TEAM and its players know how to work together and take the results. Now they only need a point to advance from the Group.

They are facing Georgia, the fifth team of the group. Georgia had taken the draw at the previous meeting, at Athens, a fact that shows that they are a squad that can cause problems, despite their recent form(4 games without a win).

Anyway, i guess the Greeks will take care of business and advance by a draw or a win.
    Fernando Santos(Greece's manager) will start with 3 DMs and won't risk to give open field to his oppenent. Careful game for Hellas, so Under will hit easily.
    I will take the risk and place a fun bet too.

Georgia vs Greece
    pick Under 2,5
    pick 0-0 final score (7.00 @ BET365)

Good Luck

ultrasouth
    Update your status
    ultrasouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

BB_Mariners
    BB_Mariners's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1011

How about Denmark - Portugal? Portugal also needs only a point to qualify automatically, otherwise if either team loses Norway will jump in an take their place.

tullamore21
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BB_Mariners View Post
    How about Denmark - Portugal? Portugal also needs only a point to qualify automatically, otherwise if either team loses Norway will jump in an take their place.
    i agree that this is a draw too, maybe stronger than Georgia-Greece, specially if Sweden doesn't win tonight. But this game is scheduled same time as Sweden-Holland, so...?

Good Luck to you, gavre

Wiesnak
    Update your status
    Wiesnak's Avatar Become A Pro!

greeks cant score for the entire game and then score 2 in 5 mins

tullamore21
    Update your status

Georgia-Greece 1-2 FT

Early Georgia's goal from nowhere changed the row of that game.
    Bad calls for me