thelovefool
    Fanboy of Karl Marx
    thelovefool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Belgium +800

Germany has already secured 1st place in their group and Belgium can advance with a win. Belgium has a very interesting team with kompany, vertonghen, van buyten, hazard, fellaini, simmons and lukaku. I really do think, that the bookmakers are underestimating Belgium. No doubt that Germany has the better team but +800 is definately worth a shot.

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Van Buyten is sitting out due to multiple yellow card. That's a big setback for Belgium.

Belgium won't win, alone out of fairness of Germany beating Turkey, they will not just 'lose' to Belgium, so Belgium can advance. Also Germany needs one more win to go 10 for 10 in the group (10 games, 10 wins). New record.

Yes, it will be more difficult than against Turkey, but comparing both teams in strength, individuality and teamwork, there is no way Germany will lose at home, I promise you that. That's also the reason, why the value is high for Belgium.

JuniorAnalyst
    JuniorAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Belgium +1.5 (1.77) gonna sleep on it and hopefully it will pass (1.80-1.85)

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by JuniorAnalyst View Post
    Belgium +1.5 (1.77) gonna sleep on it and hopefully it will pass (1.80-1.85)
    5 cents actually make a difference to you?

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    5 cents actually make a difference to you?
    When you put 1k on it it's the difference between 800 and 850, in the long run it matters.

JuniorAnalyst
    JuniorAnalyst's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Well I'm 90% sure it will go up so for the most value I'll bet as close to gametime. Heaven knows it could go up 10-20cents and if all I have to do is wait to get more money sign me up.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    When you put 1k on it it's the difference between 800 and 850, in the long run it matters.
    id take lower pay winners over high pay losers any day

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

You can say Belgium look good all you want, with Kompany, Vertonghen (overrated), van Buyten, Hazard, Fellaini, Simons and Lukaku, but their qualifying record speaks for itself... a draw in Azerbaijan, shipped 4 at home to Austria and have already lost at home to Germany (when they had Vermaelen).

I won't be backing Germany at such short odds but I reckon they win this. I will wait on the starting lineup Low puts out though, but there's enough quality there to finish the group with a 100% record and hand Belgium their first defeat in over a year

erkanua
    erkanua's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2395

I don't believe Belgium to take a point from Germany but +1.5 may be a profitable play..

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

I'm on under cause first thing I thought about this game was goals.
    I think its time to start fading myself for a bit, been getting hammered lately.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    id take lower pay winners over high pay losers any day
    But low pay doesn't mean it's going to win, it just means you're more likely to win with a worse price.

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Deutschland 2-0 CS.

mrlegend28
    mrlegend28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 440

im lookin at the Pinnacle line. it started -270 and now up to -309 for Germany. Theyre the play. Good luck tho

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

i forgot to mention that last friday at germany/turkey match, özil went to the turkish cabin after the game and told them 'don't be sad guys, you still can advance. just win against azerbaijan, i will make sure we will win against belgium'.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Daveyboy View Post
    You can say Belgium look good all you want, with Kompany, Vertonghen (overrated), van Buyten, Hazard, Fellaini, Simons and Lukaku, but their qualifying record speaks for itself... a draw in Azerbaijan, shipped 4 at home to Austria and have already lost at home to Germany (when they had Vermaelen).

I won't be backing Germany at such short odds but I reckon they win this. I will wait on the starting lineup Low puts out though, but there's enough quality there to finish the group with a 100% record and hand Belgium their first defeat in over a year
    Never in doubt was it