manutd19
    manutd19's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liverpool vs Manutd

I really don't see why liverpool has a better odds value than Manutd here. The last 3 games at anfield btw these two teams was won and dominated by liverpool.
    08/09: liverpool(@2.77)2-1 (manutd@2.67)
    09/10: liverpool(@2.9)2-0 (manutd@2.4)
    10/11: liverpool(@2.87) 3-1 (manutd@2.48)

They'v always bn favoring manutd to win and here again wit liverpool@2.9 vs manutd@2.2.
    Manutd are havin some defensive problem atm and giving teams too many chances. Against norwich, they lucky not to concede likewise against chelsea both at old trafford. This is Anfield and liverpool plays their best game anytime they pl manutd and usualy overpower manutd especialy in d midfld.
    I realy dnt see carrick, ando, fletcher battlin wit livrpul mid cos liverpool were trained to play dirty with manutd. Even fergie doesn't trust d midfield and defence, sed he hope vidic and cleverley returns for d match but hey we al knw they can't be 100% fit for that match, not at anfield. With evra, fabio joinin the injury list, rooney not settled, chicharito now a target for defenders, i see liverpool beating manutd for the 4th time in a row at anfield.
    Liverpool AH (0)@2.1
    Liverpool M/L@2.9
    Liverpool -1@5.3

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liverpool won this fixture against the odds last season... a Dirk Kuyt hat trick you may recall.