OVERALL THREAD RECORD: 4-7 (-5 UNITS)

we have work to do.. GL

Aussiecapper101
    LeTs GeT BuSY
    Aussiecapper101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

**WEEK 4 EARLY 5 UNIT PLAY**

BRISBANE ROAR -0.5 and 1 -108 (**5*UNITS**) pinnacle

Did the bookies not learn their lesson from last week? Central coast are in some real bad form yes but Adelaide aren't too far behind them!! Adelaide have to travel and their goalkeeper is over rated amongst other things.. Brisbane plan to put on a party for their fans!

For me this is as big as it gets ~ 5 units

Follow, fade or watch its up to you.. My form the last 2 weeks has been poor but if your fading keep it to yourself!!

Good luck I like this play

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Agree. I really like Roar,but only 1.60, still O.K.
    GL!

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiecapper101 View Post
    **WEEK 4 EARLY 5 UNIT PLAY** BRISBANE ROAR -0.5 and 1 -108 (**5*UNITS**) pinnacle Did the bookies not learn their lesson from last week? Central coast are in some real bad form yes but Adelaide aren't too far behind them!! Adelaide have to travel and their goalkeeper is over rated amongst other things.. Brisbane plan to put on a party for their fans! For me this is as big as it gets ~ 5 units Follow, fade or watch its up to you.. My form the last 2 weeks has been poor but if your fading keep it to yourself!! Good luck I like this play
    Adelaide's keeper is not over-rated? Last week he should have saved 1 of those 2 goals, but bad defence imo. He nearly got signed to Portsmouth.

tommygun

After your dismal start to the A-League capping season, I hope you win this one, can't see it being a problem with Brisbane Roar playing at their home ground. What will this be 32 undefeated games?

Aussiecapper101
    LeTs GeT BuSY

Quote Originally Posted by tommygun View Post
    Adelaide's keeper is not over-rated? Last week he should have saved 1 of those 2 goals, but bad defence imo. He nearly got signed to Portsmouth.
    Galekovic was a star 2 seasons ago but since then he hasn't showed much good form (maybe because of all the transfer offers from Germany,England leagues etc) his job is to save goals so I don't doubt that he's made a good save here and there but maybe I should have re phrased my quote to ' the Adelaide keeper doesnt scare me' this is all IMO so if u don't agree then feel free to not follow..

Water off a ducks back

GL whatever u decide to play

Aussiecapper101
    LeTs GeT BuSY

After your dismal start to the A-League capping season, I hope you win this one, can't see it being a problem with Brisbane Roar playing at their home ground. What will this be 32 undefeated games?
    Yeah mate your right there.. And I'm not shy to say that I had bad start to the season but to me its just variance (part of the game) the last thing I wanna do is lose people money so just bear with it for a week or so if your following.. Anyway I think this is a perfect spot for me to make some $$$ the line should at least be -1 so I'm riding this one all the way home.

Cheers

tommygun

Galekovic was a star 2 seasons ago but since then he hasn't showed much good form (maybe because of all the transfer offers from Germany,England leagues etc) his job is to save goals so I don't doubt that he's made a good save here and there but maybe I should have re phrased my quote to ' the Adelaide keeper doesnt scare me' this is all IMO so if u don't agree then feel free to not follow.. Water off a ducks back GL whatever u decide to play
    Yeah mate your right there.. And I'm not shy to say that I had bad start to the season but to me its just variance (part of the game) the last thing I wanna do is lose people money so just bear with it for a week or so if your following.. Anyway I think this is a perfect spot for me to make some $$$ the line should at least be -1 so I'm riding this one all the way home. Cheers
    I still think Galekovic is class (i'm not an adelaide supporter) and have admired his keeping in the A-League through all seasons, it's a shame he couldnt get a signing in europe.

And what is your experience at betting A-League, you talk as if you are going to be guaranteeing some money as such. I will keep watching for now.

Aussiecapper101
    LeTs GeT BuSY

I still think Galekovic is class (i'm not an adelaide supporter) and have admired his keeping in the A-League through all seasons, it's a shame he couldnt get a signing in europe.

And what is your experience at betting A-League, you talk as if you are going to be guaranteeing some money as such. I will keep watching for now.
    When I get home I'll do a write up for ya. On the iPhone atm

ultrasouth
    Update your status
    ultrasouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1256

Who do you support in the a-league Aussiecapper?

Aussiecapper101
    LeTs GeT BuSY

Quote Originally Posted by ultrasouth View Post
    Who do you support in the a-league Aussiecapper?
    Perth Glory but not like religously

Aussiecapper101
    LeTs GeT BuSY

**WEEK 4 EARLY 5 UNIT PLAY**

BRISBANE ROAR -0.5 and 1 -108 (**5*UNITS**) pinnacle

ADDING:

CENTRAL COAST VS PERTH GLORY DRAW (RISKING 1 UNIT TO WIN 2.5) pinnacle
    SYDNEY FC PK -111 (2.5 UNITS) pinnacle
    WELLINGTON PHOENIX VS MELBOURNE VICTORY OVER 2 (bought down -130) (3 UNITS) pinnacle

GFL

Aussiecapper101
    LeTs GeT BuSY

Brisbane roar game starts in 2 hours or so. GL to anyone riding the ROAR!!

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

brisbane seems like it should be an easy win and i hate when it seems to easy. gl though

Aussiecapper101
    LeTs GeT BuSY

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    brisbane seems like it should be an easy win and i hate when it seems to easy. gl though
    Yep but sometimes things ARE as good as they look but as we all know sometimes it's just an epic fail!! Let's see how this one turns out?

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

I was looking at this game is this a good winner to throw in a parlay?

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

The price went up abit now from 1.60 to 1.65. GL to all

tommygun

The odds are $1.68 on betfair, which makes me think something's up. This should be $1.30 IMO. Cannot see Brisbane roar losing this one though...anyway go Adelaide for an upset!

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

after doing some research it appears these two teams are about even historically. Adelaide has one more win over brisbane actually. Their games seem to go under 2.5 a lot as well.

escou

Dont know much about the A-league but someone was talking about changes every year and that history is not to rely on in this league, but this is just the beggining of the season Adelaide have been terrible the stats show, so they have to pick up their game as well. Maybe Brisbane, draw or over.

FindTheLock

don't know I think there are too many questions to bet on this safely. I think Brisbane pops out as an easy winner and I don't have good luck when I think it is too easy.

twelvejewelz

Yep but sometimes things ARE as good as they look but as we all know sometimes it's just an epic fail!! Let's see how this one turns out?
    Hope your right but money is moving the wrong way and leaning to the draw. I dont like to bet a league when there is a single game for some reason weird things seem to happen. Good luck i might tail you small just for some action.

escou

haha yeah exactly it always happens that, to me as well, thought I was the only one, when I play sure games I almost always loose . Happy to know others are in the club with me.

I guess we can watch the start of the game and decide, but Brisbane should win, only problem is that too many ppl are on them and the boat is too heavy right now.

escou

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    Hope your right but money is moving the wrong way and leaning to the draw. I dont like to bet a league when there is a single game for some reason weird things seem to happen. Good luck i might tail you small just for some action.

It has been 1.60-1.65 for me a couple of days now. Draws are always the most prifitable option looks like nowadays just check the weekend after the CL/Europa League alot of games were draws.

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

Im on SIA and the line was at -200 then it went to -182 and its at -167 right now I took it at -167 but didn't like the line movement

FindTheLock

I think if you like adelaide to keep it close then the over should hit. I doubt they keep brisbane from scoring at home, but I could be wrong. The over seems like the most tempting play for me because of the nice odds.

twelvejewelz

brisbane just went from -1 to -.5,-1 and from -175 to -160 on the ml and draw went from +265 to +250 to. Seems like they want us to bet brisbane oh well we will see what happens. good luck

FindTheLock

on 5 dimes the odds are moving heavier on brisbane from -166 to -175

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

I have Brisbane -167 and Brisbane winning 2-0 at +550

FindTheLock

I took the over 2.5 +114

FindTheLock

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER

escou

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    I took the over 2.5 +114
    you could have waited and pllayed it live! odds will be much better in 10-15 mins

escou

And mind you Brisbane doesnt allow alot of goals, infact most of their games they do not concede and none this season yet, but it is about time

escou

hmm well brisbane went down to 1.50 now

First 123456 ... Last