Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday Euro 2012 Qualifying

Sweden @ Finland 8/13 looks like a good price with the Swedes looking like wrapping up second place and a playoff spot in their group. Any reasons why we shouldn't back these?

Russia @ Slovakia 7/5 The visitors need to win this one if they want to win Group B given Ireland's favourable run in. So far in Bratislava, the Slovakians have beat Macedonia with a stoppage time goal, drawn with Ireland, beat Andorra 1-0 and last month lost 4-0 at home to Armenia. Russia do have some good players, have a decent manager in Dick Advocaat and knowing the task in hand I think Russia get 3 points this evening.

England @ Montenegro 4/5 Yes, England only need a point to progress. But I think England will play for the victory this evening. They certainly have the quality players and performances away from home in this qualifying campaign to do just that. My gut says 2-0 to the Three Lions. However, if you take this tip and they only lead by 1 goal with 15-20 minutes to go, I would trade for a guaranteed profit because England will sit back if that's the scenario.

Germany @ Turkey 5/4 These German's like to be efficient. Ok, ignore the stereotype for just a moment. They have a 100% record in qualifying and will be looking for an improved performance following a dismal draw with Poland last month. Prior to that they've been playing great and expect them to hit back with a performance (and victory) over a poor Turkish side. Will Nuri Sahin be fit to start?

Spain @ Czech Republic 5/6 Is it going to be a strong Spanish squad? Also looking for a perfect record, Spain are a superior football nation to the fading Czechs (even if their youths were good, I'm not convinced with the current crop of senior players). I'm predicting 9/9 for Spain after this one.

Anyone got any thoughts on Denmark (1/2) winning in Cyprus and Romania (4/7) beating Belarus? I've not seen these 4 countries in action so will not judge, but they're both odds on and results show they should be able to win. Would only back them given more info though!

And what handicap shall we take for the Netherlands?

seau45
    seau45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Well I have a parlay of england, Denmark,germany and Russia.$25 pays about 343

Daveyboy

Quote Originally Posted by seau45 View Post
    Well I have a parlay of england, Denmark,germany and Russia.$25 pays about 343
    Nice odds - I think I will make that one of my accas

gonliSs
    gonliSs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 646

Sweden is good play.

seau45
    seau45's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

BOL to all
    Points Awarded:

Daveyboy gave seau45 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

nuri sahın won t play I thınk

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

Davey where are the overs at today?

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

you guys are missing something. montenegro may be unknown to most of you, but they are getting better and they need at least a point (or better three) to compete for 2nd place against the swiss. england is already qualified and has nothing much left on the table. besides they could get a point in england last time. do not take montenegro lightly as a no-name team.

i can see another 0-0 coming - or better +0.5 and under.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Im going all out on Spain tonight; over 2.5, Spain HT/FT and Spain ML.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post
    Im going all out on Spain tonight; over 2.5, Spain HT/FT and Spain ML.

Daveyboy

Quote Originally Posted by decado View Post
    you guys are missing something. montenegro may be unknown to most of you, but they are getting better and they need at least a point (or better three) to compete for 2nd place against the swiss. england is already qualified and has nothing much left on the table. besides they could get a point in england last time. do not take montenegro lightly as a no-name team.

i can see another 0-0 coming - or better +0.5 and under.
    Fair play. England were the only one I got wrong on the tips above and you saw it coming Though I did say "if you take this tip and they only lead by 1 goal with 15-20 minutes to go, I would trade for a guaranteed profit because England will sit back if that's the scenario"