Karim
    Karim's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wanna win some Money on Friday ? Follow the master

have been betting on tournaments such as Euro Qualifiers and WC Qualifiers for a long time now and i have the feeling to give you some great Picks for today. Why am i so nice? Well , i have learned about US Sports a lot in this forum and wanted to say thanks.

First i see some Value in Finnland- Sweden 2 @ 1,6 7/10 ->stakes based on value

okay, first of all the odds arenīt that great and stuff, but in the past years i have seen a lot of friendship between scandinavic teams such as finnland, sweden, denmark , norway etc. .. it isnīt like in the middle europe, where like every second country hates their neighbour and trys to compete in every way with them.

of course iīm not saying, that Finnland will do all to lose this, but i have the feeling that they wonīt give everything they have and even then , it woulnīt be enough.

Sweden needs the 3 points here more than ever to qualify and iīm pretty sure they will take it. also the missings arent to bad. Finnland is out and hasnīt shown anything in this Qualifier.

Also we have to keep in mind, that Sweden won the first game with 5:0

My Second Pick is Armenia-Macedonia 1 -0,75 @ 1,95 4/10

i see some Value here because i have seen all their games and just know that Armenia is one class above Macedonia. Besides the 2:2 in the Macedonia-Armenia game Macedonia has not shown a thing in this Qualifier. Armenia on the other Hand you could say is the suprise of the group as they still have the chance to qualifiy for the EURO. They managed to get a draw in Russia and beat Slovakia twice with a goal difference of 7:1.. this is some sick stuff considering Slovakia is a really good team as they showed in the World Cup nearly managing to get a suprise against the Netherlands in the Eightfinals.
    Now the tricky Part is that Armenia doesnīt need the win here, a draw would be enough and they have the second place in their own hands, when they win in Ireland (what they have to anyways)
    With a win they potentially still could become 1. , of course thats very very unusual cause it would mean that Russia dont wins against Andorra at home, which will proably happen 1 in 100 times. Thats the reason why i play this with small stakes.

Serbia - Italy 1 -0,25 @ 1,9 4/10

Thats a pretty simple small Value bet here... Serbia needs the 3 Points while italy is already qualified. What i have seen in the past years is , that Italys players are very lazy, meaning they wonīt really care about that game. Serbia has to make things good after their total failure in the World Cup , of course Italy sucked their too , but at least they won the previous one and are Qualified for the EURO as one of the first teams. Italy also is in a change and i see them testing some new things today. Serbia should take this one.

if i have time i will probably give some other writeups.. but what i have in mind is probably Germany @ 2,3 as they are just a class better than turkey now (allthough iīm considered about their lack of motivation in this game, since they are already qualified and stuff.. will see if i play this after i know their 11. Aserbaidschan -Austria is also an interesting game.. Austria just got their new trainer after Didi Constantini blew the EURO Quali by losing i dont know like the last 10 games , allthough Austria always played very well .. The minds about the new trainer arenīt that good and he had pretty much no time to train the team.. maybe 2-3 days..
    Also Greece - Croatia and Slovakia - Russia are very interesting but even harder to predict.. probably pk on Croatia and the draw in slovakia.. but i will see

good luck on the Games all. Sorry for my english , i live in Europe

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Thanks a lot for the info, haven't really followed qualifiers much but was looking into some plays for tomorrow.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, I would love to win money on Friday. And do so by following the master. But Karim, you are not the master

Karim

Iīve found another cool pick :

Argentiia - Chile 2 +1,25 @ 1,90 4/10

thats already a world cup qalifier game tonight. Argntinia is having lot of trouble and Messi was not able to show his skills in the National team yet. In the Copa in Argentinia they sucked pretty hard and they are in a Change right now, meaning today a team will play which has never played together.. if the God Messi wouldnt play i wouldnt wonder if Chile was a favorite here lol. Chile has been doing well so far and they are a great team in the last years.. they didnīt do to well in the Copa but that was because they played with a u22 team i think.

Smaller stakes because i respect the Messi Show

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

definitely putting some on chile. it is quite ridiculous to give @8.0 (+700) to chile for winning. they are not a low-level team anymore.

+1.25 sounds great here.

decado

fyi, i am taking the Over in turkey/germany matchup. this is by no means a 'normal' game as many think. too many turkish people live in germany and özil & co plays for germany. i'd say it's kind of an international derby (much like brazil/argentina)

either way, turkey needs 3 points to secure 2nd place and germany wants their new record by winning all 10 group games in euro qualifier history. that's why i don't think we won't see much defensive action. ergo over 2.5 for me.

MartR
    MartR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 973

I think Italy is under rated here. I would take them with massive 3.45 odds !!

Karim

Armenia already leading 2:0 , great

phenomenon
    phenomenon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

Quote Originally Posted by decado View Post
    fyi, i am taking the Over in turkey/germany matchup. this is by no means a 'normal' game as many think. too many turkish people live in germany and özil & co plays for germany. i'd say it's kind of an international derby (much like brazil/argentina) either way, turkey needs 3 points to secure 2nd place and germany wants their new record by winning all 10 group games in euro qualifier history. that's why i don't think we won't see much defensive action. ergo over 2.5 for me.
    u are right mate.. I am Turkish and we all Turkish people motivated a lot for this match...

decado

Quote Originally Posted by phenomenon View Post
    u are right mate.. I am Turkish and we all Turkish people motivated a lot for this match...
    i hope, we will enjoy a great game today!

Karim

Armenia 3:0

Sweden leading also

looking good so far

PhillyUnionCC
    PhillyUnionCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

Did you end up taking germany? I sure hope so haha your good luck.I just put 2 units on them to win.I know it sounds nuts but i see a win from germany

Karim

yeah i put 2 units on -0,25 handicap at around 2,05 and 1 unit on over 2,5 @ around 2,02

Karim

u cant pass manuel neuer

PhillyUnionCC

Haha yep I Got the ML +1,25

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Karim View Post
    Iīve found another cool pick :

Argentiia - Chile 2 +1,25 @ 1,90 4/10

thats already a world cup qalifier game tonight. Argntinia is having lot of trouble and Messi was not able to show his skills in the National team yet. In the Copa in Argentinia they sucked pretty hard and they are in a Change right now, meaning today a team will play which has never played together.. if the God Messi wouldnt play i wouldnt wonder if Chile was a favorite here lol. Chile has been doing well so far and they are a great team in the last years.. they didnīt do to well in the Copa but that was because they played with a u22 team i think.

Smaller stakes because i respect the Messi Show
    Messi isn't even close to a God when he wears Argentina's T-shirt!

Argentina didn't play a U-22, they played full squad, but their coach was an idiot that didn't even had a clue.

Possible 11 for today, this is info of my Argentinian friends

-----------romero------------
    zabaleta--burdisso----otamendi---rojo
    -----banega----braņa----
    Messi------sosa-------dima-
    ------------higuain------------

Some comments of my friends:
    WTF is Burdisso doing there?
    Rojo is a noob.
    WTF is Sosa doing in the team?
    WTF is Brana doing in the team, he's done.

Seen this I think we wont Messi show, like always he does in Argentina.

On the other side Chile cannot be fav against Argentina, just cause of history and has also some men down, Sanchez the best player of the team is out, and Medel the defender I think wont be.

But in any case I think ur bet has a big change, the only problem is that they're playing on the road, but in any case I expect to see a disaster on Argentina

PhillyUnionCC

Gooooaallllll

Karim

oh sorry if i wasnt clear. Chile played with u22 team in the Copa

yep , nice goal from Super Mario Gomez !