birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

Wednesdays CL Sock Pumps

9/28/11 12:00pm European Cup Soccer 151 FC Porto (UCL) pk -102* vs Zenit St Petersburg (UCL)

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Don't think Porto has the edge here, Zenit at home is a different story than away.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

I like over 2.5 at +110
    I really don't understand why the under is juiced when you look at the teams recent form. Goals have not been a problem for either side.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    I like over 2.5 at +110 I really don't understand why the under is juiced when you look at the teams recent form. Goals have not been a problem for either side.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Considering Zenit's streak of mostly clean sheets at home, I can see why the O-U is where it's at. I would have been cautious toward an under, however with Malafeev back in goal, Zenit shouldn't have to be cautious here as they might have been with a backup in goal. Tough call still. Good attacks though for both sides and Porto's defense has been questionable.

msj0001
    msj0001's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

Rolling with Zenit PK -125 in this one, I think they step-up to the occasion at home

RubberKettle

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Considering Zenit's streak of mostly clean sheets at home, I can see why the O-U is where it's at. I would have been cautious toward an under, however with Malafeev back in goal, Zenit shouldn't have to be cautious here as they might have been with a backup in goal. Tough call still. Good attacks though for both sides and Porto's defense has been questionable.
    Yeah I thought of this too, but Porto are more of a goal threat than any team Zenit have faced.

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Zenitīs streak of clean sheets at home has been against sub-par competition, Tomsk, Nalchik, Terek Grozny and first division team Dynamo Bryansk. Only team with an average goalscoring ability has been Krasnodar. Would not be to worried about this streak. Porto is far better then any of those teams.

RubberKettle

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    I like over 2.5 at +110 I really don't understand why the under is juiced when you look at the teams recent form. Goals have not been a problem for either side.
    70+ minutes to get one goal. C'mon!