EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wednesday's [9/28] Ninja Plays

Grab your black hoods and throwing stars. Attack!

Finland Veikkausliiga: TPS-JJK Over 3 [-118]
    TPS has scored at least two goals in six straight league matches at home, while conceding in five of their last seven at home. JJK have been a magnet for goals on the road, scoring and conceding in five straight. Only one of those five matches have finished under four goals! JJK has conceded 26 road goals in 13 matches.

Champions League: Genk +1.5/+2 [-106]
    Bayer Leverkusen hosts the Belgians today. Leverkusen have had their issues finishing of late and that makes Genk attractive here. Leverkusen have yielded nine goals in their last three matches, scoring just once. Genk meanwhile are on a seven match unbeaten streak and showed okay in both road tilts in CL qualis, earning a draw and losing by one. Leverkusen may win, but given their problems I think Genk can keep it within a goal or two.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Loving the Genk play! Probably will end in a 1 goal margin victory for Leverkusen.

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

good luck ninja

Spaceviews
    Spaceviews's Avatar Become A Pro!

The only thing that concerns me about the tps/jjk match is that in their last 8 meetings only 3 have gone over. I am still playing it because that what grasshopper does. Just throwing it out there. Break a leg!!

EaglesPhan36

I see Genk now available straight out at +2 @ -130. I'm going to lay a little more chalk and take that instead of the split line. If they lose by more than two, I will be pretty surprised today. Hopefully that works out to no worse than a push!

Spaceviews
    Spaceviews's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wow!! Talk about a close one!! Grasshopper says "Master!,I can't believe you found a way to make this friggin game interesting"!!
    Thank You Once AGAIN!!

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

on genk lets get this

DBonn
    DBonn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

that was a tough beat in added time

EaglesPhan36

Well getting the flat line of +2 paid off. Sucks, thought we had that one in the bag at 1-0.