PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Inter Milan vs. Napoli

Hey Everybody, hope all is well.

My first post here.

My book is giving me the following odds on this game...

Inter Milan even
    Napoli +270
    Tie +230

My question is do you think the tie comes into play here or does one team have a distinct advantage here?

Inter were supposed to be among the favorites to win the Serie A this season but got off to a horrible start and fired their head coach. They got back on track last week under new coach Claudio Ranieri with a win at Bologna who is possibly the worst team in the league this season.

Inter is at home in this match against Napoli who is a very tough team. I can very easily see Napoli taking an away win here.

Thoughts?

nyyanks773
    nyyanks773's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Napoli can very well take the away win ehre although inter did win in the CL yesterday, I think Napoli has a slight advantage here because of their form
    Points Awarded:

Iwinyourmoney gave nyyanks773 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Quote Originally Posted by nyyanks773 View Post
    Napoli can very well take the away win ehre although inter did win in the CL yesterday, I think Napoli has a slight advantage here because of their form

Thank you for the thoughtful reply. Napoli scares me. There are games where they look frighteningly good. Then there are games when they seem not to care. Inter seems to be back on track for the moment.

That being said, Inter is still going to need 2 months of working under Ranieri to adjust to his system properly. They could be caught off guard in this game, especially if Napoli are in form.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star

Napoli is trashing Inter today 3-0.