Immortality
    Immortality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anyone think Liverpool can beat Arsenal?

For some reason I think Liverpool is going to win. They have already beat Manchester United and Chelsea this year. I know they haven't won at Arsenal in a long time but they already ruined Chelsea's long home winning streak this year. I think this is going to end another streak.

Outside of when Arsenal beat Man U a few weeks back they have been in terrible form and have quite a few injuries.

I see value at Liverpool at +215 and I plan on laying a unit or two on them.

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

The truth is that Arsenal mostly win games you don't expect them to. They beat Man Utd and Chelsea (at Stamfor Bridge of all places). Arsenal may beat Liverpool 2-1 and then lose their next game to some mediocre team. That's how inconsistent they are.

andrewaxia
    andrewaxia's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have the draw

demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

i have the under

Immortality

Well I played a unit on Liverpool to win.

I also played a unit parlay Man U to win and Liverpool +0.5.

Good luck everyone. I hope it is a good game.

Immortality

Nice hit on the draw andrewaxia and nice hit on the under demize21.

I lost my win bet but at least hit my parlay. Liverpool should of won that game with Arsenal a man down for the last 30 minutes. I don't understand why Liverpool played so cautious. It was like they were happy with a point. If they really think they have any chance to win the league, they needed to get those 3 points there.

demize21
    demize21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 218

Quote Originally Posted by Immortality View Post
    Nice hit on the draw andrewaxia and nice hit on the under demize21.

I lost my win bet but at least hit my parlay. Liverpool should of won that game with Arsenal a man down for the last 30 minutes. I don't understand why Liverpool played so cautious. It was like they were happy with a point. If they really think they have any chance to win the league, they needed to get those 3 points there.
    thanks nice win on the parlay funny thing before i played the under last night i took arsenal pk, than the under play, than early this morning i took Liverpool+0.5 forgetting about the arsenal pk

didn't realize till i looked at my pending wagers sheet luckily it worked out perfectly 2-0-1 on that game gotta stop making late night bets when I'm half awake but worked out never the less BOL to all this week

dcbt
    dcbt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

That was a fun game to watch, and I didn't even have any money riding on it!