2-1 Friday
3-2 Saturday

I prefer to go with Bundesliga matches, but I'm not doing too bad The Sunday EPL matches, I don't know. They could all go either way. I like City and Spurs, but the home factor can't be ignored.

CD Xerez over Gimnastic de Tarragona (Spanish 2nd Div. Liga BBVA) 6am EST

I've played this team three times at home and they've never disappointed. Gimnastic are the draw masters (5 last away matches = draw) but Xerez are something else. Their only hiccups at home were leads squandered, late goals, and these are the exception rather than the rule. They are 6-1-1 at home and I expect them to win this one. Gimnastic can draw away to mid-table teams, but not against Xerez who are crazy good at home.

Caligari over Reggina (Serie A) 9am EST

Caligari are great at home, hiccups only to Juve, AC Milan, and Lazio - they've handled everyone else, including other top-10 teams. Reggina are in 2nd bottom and 1-7 away. Caligari SHOULD be able to win this easily, BUT history is against them. Caligari hasn't beaten Reggina in 11 years. But guess what? I'm predicting this streak will come to an end. Reggina are dire, and Caligari are doing too well. I also tipped Villa to beat West Ham away, and Villa hadn't won there in about 8 years.. so anything is possible.

Genoa draw/win against Chievo (Serie A) 9am EST

Chievo is bottom of the Serie A with a miserable situation at hand, losing 6 of 7. Genoa are a decent away team, 1-3-4 and playing the bottom club will help them out tremendously. Odds are pretty unattractive for a +.5, so I took them at a PK. They definitely have a shot to win considering Chievo have gotten points out of only 5/16 games.

Deportivo La Coruņa over Recreativo Huelva (La Liga) 11am EST

Coruņa have great home form (5-1-1) and Huelva is second bottom of the table. They've held almost all the away teams to 0 and Huelva have trouble scoring goals away. Deportivo have had an easy, mostly lower-club home schedule and this is part of it. Huelva are very defensive away so I'm hesitant of a 0-0 draw, but all their losses show that any decent team can sneak one through and win.

We'll see how those picks go before typing up some more.