VegasInsider
    Update your status
    VegasInsider's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

5pm ET - Argentina Soccer

How the hell is Tigre an underdog tonight??

BetIslands currently has Tigre PK +110

Arg Juniors is the only squad in the Premiera without a victory and have been horrendous at home this campaign. I think there is tremendous value on Tigre PK +110 tonight.

For those with big balls, Tigre ML +190 looks tempting. I just don't see Arg Juniors getting their first victory tonight, might be worth a play on Tigre ML and Draw at +190 and +195, respectfully.

I'll be taking my chances on Tigre PK +110

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

BOL, I got Tigre at +200

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Draw looks promising. Juniors had to make a coaching change after their coach quit after the last match. They brought back Gorosito who coached them last in 2007. He's making a formation change to the 3-4-1-2 from what I read. Think that means he's looking for defense first after their poor results in the last two. Draw in 5 straight head-2-head here.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

PK is definitely the safest play here, but I went with the Tigre win just on how bad Argentinos Jrs has been. I can't see them getting the win, but a draw is decently likely. Hopefully Tigre pulls it off, and we all win. But to answer your initial question, I have no idea how Tigres is a dog tonight. +110 for the PK is brilliant.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

this league has owned my ass. I will take a back seat and watch the game for future betting purposes.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

GOAL Tigre in the 57'!

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

That league sucks big time. Fake-ass players, time wasting, pussies can't stand on their feet at all, wannabe-injuries, terrible passing, finishing etc

And no, I didn't make any bet here, and yes I have made some in the past and probably won more than lost...
    Just sayin how it looks to me. One of the most boring ''top'' leagues in the world.

VegasInsider
    Update your status

1-0 Tigre