wilt
    wilt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Spain La Liga 21 september

Hi guys i've been reading the forum a lot lately and I finally decided to post some bets I'm on today. Just wanting to say that this forum is great and the info shared is really useful. Hope we are lucky today, here are my plays:

Valencia- Barcelona
    I think today Barsa wins at Valencia. Since the beginning of the season Valencia has showed a good offense (Soldado is in great shape) but they tend to get stucked in the midfield and fail to deliver a proper game. The other day agains Genk Valencia should've won but they only managed to get a draw which was an absolute failure. I thought Parejo and Canales (from R.Madrid and Getafe) were going to help a lot the team, but so far Parejo hasn't played enough minutes and Canales still needs some time to settle. Barcelona after the draw against Real Sociedad proved the strong team they are against Osasuna and I think they'll do it again today.
    Except Piqué,Alexis and Iniesta there aren't any other major absences for Barcelona. On the other hand Valencia has an injured, Ricardo Costa (defender) and others due to technical decision (Parejo,Barragán, Feghouli).
    My pick is Barcelona -1,25 AH @1,99 Pinnacle 5/10

Racing de Santander - Real Madrid
    All week here in Spain the news have been talking about the other day loss agains Levante. Mourinho just said that Levante's players were great actors and blamed directly Khedira for the 1-0 result after he got the red card.
    I personally think that he got relaxed after Barcelona's draw and didn't prepare well an apparently easy match against Levante.
    Today they're playing against a team who hasn't won any match yet (1 draw and 2 losses) and has 5 injuries (Colsa,Torrejón,Kennedy,Arana and Acosta) plus the captain Munitis who is doubful for the match.
    Mourinho can't afford another loss or draw, he's going to deploy all his arsenal to win this game and I'm pretty confident they'll do it.
    Real Madrid has still some injuries (Altintop, Sahin, Pepe) and Khedira can't play because of last's week red card. An important detail is that Mourinho is travelling with everyone to Santander even the injured ones, as I think he wants to show a team image and prove the great team they are.
    For me Real Madrid is going to do today what Barsa did last week against Osasuna, goals and more goals.
    So my pick for today is Real Madrid -2AH @1,93 Bet365 5/10

Rayo Vallecano Levante
    Both teams come from a great weekend after winning Getafe and Real Madrid respectively. Vallecano a newly promoted team makes lots of faults and the game is always really messy in the midfield. On the other hand Levante doesn't deploy a great game either but is a better team in my opinion.
    Rayo Vallecano has 2 absences (Casado and Lass, due to technical decisions). Levante is bringing the same team that won the other day against Real Madrid.
    I have a few bets in this match but the main one is betting on the number of cards. Clos Gómez the referee likes the cards a lot, and i think today he's going to show plenty. Both teams are very faulty (I don't know if that's the correct word), with Rayo getting 4-5 cards/match and Levante around 3 ( Real Madrid match not considered).
    Then my second betting line is on the number of goals although now the value is not that good but there is still I think. Both teams have played 3 games each and not a single over. I see here something like a 0-1 / 1-1 kind of thing.
    So my bets are
    Over 6.5 cards @1.825 Bet365 2/10
    Under 2.5 goals @ 1,7 Betfair 3/10

The bookies I used are European but except the cards' bet I think the rest are avalaible in the American bookies.
    Good luck everyone

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Good posting. good write ups. GL

wilt
    wilt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Thanks for the words! Hope we're lucky tonight

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

You should create La LIGA thread, so far I haven't seen many good write ups on La LIGA.
    I will follow it for sure

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I really really hope Madrid wont sh*t the bed again!

I don't like what is happening now!

Lot of injuries, lot of problems and Madrid still don't look like have a system to play! The team depends a lot of the individuals!

Also Pepe is out, Coentrao is out, Khedira out.

A lot of talking about the images the TV showed of the players in the Levante game when they show the palyers didn't wanted to warm up!
    I think that's one of the reasons that Mou took all the team for today's game!

Di Maria has been horrible last games! Hope Mou already speak to him!

And especially and most terrible is Madrid midfield! It seems like Madrid plays 4-1-5 cause not midfield at all! I really hope Mourinho finds a solution and not Coentrao playing in midfield!

So Bad Sahin is injured

In Any case BOL in ur bet, I hope Madrid wins as I'm a fan!