FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

wow I just got so lucky and will not bet on inter again this season. I took O2.5 +102 at HT for 100 and I thought I lost for sure. I got very very lucky and will never bet on another italian match

twelvejewelz
    twelvejewelz's Avatar Become A Pro!

fixed.

irlandais_noir
    irlandais_noir's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1330

1-3

Wiesnak
    Update your status
    Wiesnak's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    this shit looks fixed. Inter is passing it right to the other team without even being under pressure.
    didnt watch the game but between the odds movement and the 3 late goals this game has fix writen all over it....

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by twelvejewelz View Post
    fixed.
    Seriously stop talking about fixes and how bad Serie A is, you are just being ignorant.

As I said, if you´ve actually seen Inter play this season you would know this result could happen, maybe not such a big win, but that Inter could lose points against any team. I mean come on, we lost to Trabzonspor at home and they had like one chance all game.

Wiesnak
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post
    Seriously stop talking about fixes and how bad Serie A is, you are just being ignorant. As I said, if you´ve actually seen Inter play this season you would know this result could happen, maybe not such a big win, but that Inter could lose points against any team. I mean come on, we lost to Trabzonspor at home and they had like one chance all game.

if u think fixing only goes on in some lower division leagues in serbia or greece than ur the ignorant one....

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post
    Well, atleast the over hit.
    People on the under should be kicking themselves!

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post

lol, I agree. From now on, I am fading Inter so hard!

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post

twelvejewelz

Seriously stop talking about fixes and how bad Serie A is, you are just being ignorant. As I said, if you´ve actually seen Inter play this season you would know this result could happen, maybe not such a big win, but that Inter could lose points against any team. I mean come on, we lost to Trabzonspor at home and they had like one chance all game.
    Weather you want to admit it or not the match was fixed. Red card for inter at the 85th minute then a penalty kick and 2 more goals. it was fixed. I understand inter is not what they were but that dosnt take away from the fact that this is italy we are talking about..

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

I watch Novara played this past weekend against Cagliari, they are a pretty decent team, ok defense, stable midfield and couple of good strickers, I picked Novara (you can see this on my thread) to win, they have nothing to lose against inter, so "small" teams like this go all for it when they play "big" teams like inter, if the big team is not doing good then guess what happens...right the small team wins.

another example: Stoke City against Liverpool

No match fixing on this one, Novara won because they were a better team today

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by Wiesnak View Post
    if u think fixing only goes on in some lower division leagues in serbia or greece than ur the ignorant one....
    I dident say that, was only talking about this game, its pretty obvious fixes occur in Italy but why would this game be fixed?

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

Now what we should do is start picking wins by fading inter like pickapprentice said....now that is a good thing to do!!!

FindTheLock

I watched the 2nd half and saw a lot of misguided passes and a serious lack of effort from players like sneijder who didn't even look like he was aiming for his team mates when he was kicking the free kicks from just outside of the penalty box. Inter had 0 emotion or passion to win this game. It seemed like they were just going through the motions and content with a 1-0 loss. Then BAM 3 goals in under 4 minutes... I don't cry fix very often, and I even made a hundred on this match, but this looked fishy to me for sure. Maybe you guys don't agree. That's ok with me too.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

There was nothing to show that this game was fixed, Inter is the club that has all the money here they'd be the ones to have the resources to buy a referee or something.

Wiesnak
    Update your status

I dident say that, was only talking about this game, its pretty obvious fixes occur in Italy but why would this game be fixed?
    as long as u keep asking urself that question u will never see the big picture about fixing...

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    There was nothing to show that this game was fixed, Inter is the club that has all the money here they'd be the ones to have the resources to buy a referee or something.
    maybe the players arranged a big bet on the Novara ML? Who knows anything is possible when you're talking about corruption. It's not like the Italians are strangers to fixing matches. So even the slightest sign of foul play, even if it isn't warranted, will be in question.

irlandais_noir

Exactly. No reason at all for Inter to fix this. Only possible shady thing is that the players dont like the manager and played bad on purpose to get him fired. Come on, Sneijder makes 300k a week. You think he agrees to a fix?

Wiesnak
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by cogiditopapa View Post
    Now what we should do is start picking wins by fading inter like pickapprentice said....now that is a good thing to do!!!
    as soon as public starts fading inter they will start winning, thats the way the script works ull see...

twelvejewelz

Thats not the point though really. Most of the bigger clubs can get the win on their own if they want the win and if not they can just sit back and let the other team play. There are reasons for fixes other than the club with more $$ wanting a win. Could have been fixed for the club with less $$ to get a better following now that they beat the bigger club.Could be someone wanted the over and not a side and inter lost on their own but since the match wasnt going over in the last 5 minutes the refs had to force the over.. There a are really a million reasons

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by irlandais_noir View Post
    Exactly. No reason at all for Inter to fix this. Only possible shady thing is that the players dont like the manager and played bad on purpose to get him fired. Come on, Sneijder makes 300k a week. You think he agrees to a fix?
    On a less serious note, did they pay the +1000 or did they correct the odds?

twelvejewelz

as soon as public starts fading inter they will start winning, thats the way the script works ull see...
    I agree, possibly another loss or draw will do the trick. Well see how it pans out though.

irlandais_noir

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post

On a less serious note, did they pay the +1000 or did they correct the odds?
    Nah. As soon as it went over they sent me an email saying it was an "obvious error" and that the odds should have been -112. Still won $ so Im not too upset.

FindTheLock

Quote Originally Posted by irlandais_noir View Post
    Nah. As soon as it went over they sent me an email saying it was an "obvious error" and that the odds should have been -112. Still won $ so Im not too upset.
    that's messed up that they watched that game before notifying you. I would not appreciate that at all.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!

Now, I do agree with thi, something is going to happen to reverse the bad results...happens to every investment opportunity

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

because Ac Milan is already winning the title and thus, Inter realistically have nothing to play for... the only reason they will win in the future is because the team has prestige and so fans expect wins... Italian football is the most corrupt from the big leagues.

Nikfrio
    Nikfrio's Avatar Become A Pro!

this game was 100% fixed by the players so the coach gets sacked.. Im sorry but just look at their performance..

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Novara's field is artificial grass.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Novara's field is artificial grass.
    haha random

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    because Ac Milan is already winning the title and thus, Inter realistically have nothing to play for... the only reason they will win in the future is because the team has prestige and so fans expect wins... Italian football is the most corrupt from the big leagues.
    That must be the dumbest thing I've heard in a while. So Milan has already won after playing two rounds, taken one point, sitting in 13th place? that is terrific, now I know, the whole season is fixed because Inter are having a bad start after only playing three league games.

Now I can stop watching Serie A, go all-in on Milan to win Serie A @ +137, knowing it´s a winner.

Wiesnak
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    u shouldnt be saying stupid shit like that when talking about fixed games...

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

the inter coach has been fired.

Galego
    Galego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

Mannnn... I went out and when I saw the result in my Iphone, I could't believe!!!

I though my Over was lost!!! 3 goals in 7 minutes!!! What a LUCKY cash!!!

First 12