aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Best striker on this planet .

Blackroc78
    Blackroc78's Avatar Become A Pro!

News update! soccer just came out the closet!

aceking
    aceking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Last edited by aceking; 09-18-11 at 02:01 PM.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Epic Fail on an empty net.

thirtytwo
    thirtytwo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Worst aquisition ever by Abramovich. Hes never been the same since injuries hit him and its questionable if he ever will...

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Its even funnier when you realise that he cost Chelsea £50million to sign, and is on somethign like £175k a week in wages (roughly £9million a year)

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

man, it wasn't even close.

meckis
    meckis's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8029

Most overrated player. I can`t believe they paid for him £50million. He never was a star, he was good player before injuries but never a star worth £50million.

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

if people actually watched the game they would of seen that it was torres best game for chelsea after another good performace midweek against leverkusen. Yeah he missed a glaring chance but he alsoo scored a good goal as well. Hes getting better this season and i believe he will be back to his best. He just has to forget about this chance (because even the best players miss better oppotrunities)and focus on his overall performace which was good. Hes getting back to the player he was before

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by Coach Potato View Post
    if people actually watched the game they would of seen that it was torres best game for chelsea after another good performace midweek against leverkusen. Yeah he missed a glaring chance but he alsoo scored a good goal as well. Hes getting better this season and i believe he will be back to his best. He just has to forget about this chance (because even the best players miss better oppotrunities)and focus on his overall performace which was good. Hes getting back to the player he was before
    I agree...it was Torres best game since coming to Chelsea....but doesn't make up for the fact that he's extremely overrated. He needs to go back to Spain where he can beatdown inferior talent like he used to.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by Blackroc78 View Post
    News update! soccer just came out the closet!
    "News update!"? You can't make a gay joke if you sound gay.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

he played better than any other chelsea player

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    he played better than any other chelsea player
    Yeah and people forget that he actually scored a goal too, I guess he had to finish the goal he missed, score another one and then they would show respect.

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    I agree...it was Torres best game since coming to Chelsea....but doesn't make up for the fact that he's extremely overrated. He needs to go back to Spain where he can beatdown inferior talent like he used to.

Have you forgotten what he used to do in a liverpool shirt? when he played for liverpool he was one of the best strikers in europe whilst playing in the toughest league in the world.

nobull
    nobull's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6141

i totally agree with the assession. go back to spain and whoop some ass on the international front. Viva Spain !!! !! !!! !

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

Yeah Torres was awesoem when he was at Liverpool, and I do also agree that this was one of his best games in a Chelsea shirt so far.

The problem with Torres though is that the Chelsea formation really doesnt suit the way he plays, and I also think that he has lost a yard of pace over the last couple of years with all his injuries - he really hasnt looked quite up to speed again for a while now.

Is a confidence thing wiht him as well - when all is going good then he plays better, when its not going his way then he seems to sulk a bit. That goal would have given him a real confidence boost, but I bet all he is thinking about is that miss now which will basically erase any of the good that scoring would have done him...