Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Vaughany's Soccer Plays...

1) Stoke win (draw no bet) at +120

2) Parlay: Man City (draw no bet), Man Utd (draw no bet), Juventus (draw no bet), & RKC/AZ Over 1.5 Goals at +147.5

yogohama
    yogohama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1370

Good Luck!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

3) Man Utd/Chelsea to be a draw at half-time at +110

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Up thanks to the 2) Parlay hitting.

4) Lille PK -119

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

5) Parlay: Fenerbahce/Manisaspor Over 1.5 goals, Villarreal (draw no bet), & Sevilla (draw no bet) @ +138.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

6) Inter @ -112

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Plays tonight:

7) Parlay (treble): Bayern draw no bet (3/10), Inter/draw (4/5), & CSKA/Trabzonspor Under 3.5 goals (2/7) = works out at 2/1;

8) Higuain Insurebet First Goalscorer @ 9/4;

9) Doumbia Insurebet First Goalscorer @ 16/5;

10) West Ham draw no bet @ 5/4.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Plays tonight:

7) Parlay (treble): Bayern draw no bet (3/10), Inter/draw (4/5), & CSKA/Trabzonspor Under 3.5 goals (2/7) = works out at 2/1;

8) Higuain Insurebet First Goalscorer @ 9/4;

Already guaranteed profit for the night as Doumbia scores first

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status
    Mr.Kitty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice start with Doumbia and CSKA/Trab U3.5, those insurebets on paddy can be tasty! Doumbia is on fire this season, 16 goals in Russian PL and 4 goals thus far in CL. Great bet I must say.

GL with the rest of your plays and with this thread!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post
    Nice start with Doumbia and CSKA/Trab U3.5, those insurebets on paddy can be tasty! Doumbia is on fire this season, 16 goals in Russian PL and 4 goals thus far in CL. Great bet I must say.

GL with the rest of your plays and with this thread!
    CHeers bro, yeah I won't be posting as often on this thread as I don on MMA as I've learnt to only play soccer when I have a very strong lean - as with the Doumbia play tonight. Hopefully at least one of the other 3 plays will hit and I'll treble my stake for the night

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

CHeers bro, yeah I won't be posting as often on this thread as I don on MMA as I've learnt to only play soccer when I have a very strong lean - as with the Doumbia play tonight. Hopefully at least one of the other 3 plays will hit and I'll treble my stake for the night
    That is very true, soccer is harder to profit from long term. MMA is the best sport to bet on, think we can agree on that. Will be even better next year when the UFC put on more events then before. Also, cup games are harder to predict then league games for sure. I usually stay away from CL and EL games.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Plays tonight:

8) Higuain Insurebet First Goalscorer @ 9/4; (VOID)

Doumbia hits, parlay hits (but with less payout as Bayern draw no bet was a push, and had Higuain First goalscorer bet voided because he didnt start so solid night

Lookin at a play on Marseille tomorrow or at least draw-no-bet.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Todays plays:

11) David Luiz to be shown a card @ 13/10

12) Ashley Cole to be shown a card @ 9/4

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Todays plays:

11) David Luiz to be shown a card @ 13/10

12) Ashley Cole to be shown a card @ 9/4
    Where can you play that?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Adding:

13) Milan/Roma Over 2.5 goals @ +110;

14) Napoli/Catania Over 2 goals @ -135;

15) Inter/Juve Draw @ +200;

16) Inter/Juve Under 2.5 @ -135;

17) Marchisio to be shown a card @ +300 (Unibet)

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Finally! Derby d’Italia, remember last season this game was boring as fukk seems like another destructive defensive fiesta is possible this year as well. Still, when you´re a fan it´s games like this you live for!

I don´t want to admit it but Juventus is better right now, but hopefully this dirty team doesnt win today!

FORZA INTER!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Kitty View Post
    Finally! Derby d’Italia, remember last season this game was boring as fukk seems like another destructive defensive fiesta is possible this year as well. Still, when you´re a fan it´s games like this you live for!

I don´t want to admit it but Juventus is better right now, but hopefully this dirty team doesnt win today!

FORZA INTER!
    haha yeah I could see a tight 1-1 draw or even 0-0. Although we're playing better I still dont think we're playing that great - defence is still questionable at times and going forward we're not clinical enough - especially Vucinic - but maybe he'll come good tonight. Best of luck (naaaatt) FORZA JUVE ALE!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Adding:

13) Milan/Roma Over 2.5 goals @ +110;

14) Napoli/Catania Over 2 goals @ -135;

15) Inter/Juve Draw @ +200;

16) Inter/Juve Under 2.5 @ -135;

17) Marchisio to be shown a card @ +300 (Unibet)

Looking good so far - plenty goals in Milan game and Catania beat Napoli 2-1.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Forzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzza juve aleeeeeeee

Mr.Kitty
    Update Status

Forzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzza juve aleeeeeeee
    F?#@$/€K!!!

that really, really sucked...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Adding:

18) Hulk To Score first Paddypower Insure Bet @ 13/5

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

19) Cavani To Score first Insure bet @ 7/2

Also consider Over 2.5 and Palermo draw no bet.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Cavani scores but not first so stake back! Over hits though

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

One parlay I have which I particularly like involving Camoes from this weekends UFC, and Ivory Coast and Senegal's first African Nations games (soccer) (placed on William Hill):

5 units on Camoes (-300), Ivory Coast to beat Sudan (-450), & Senegal Draw No Bet against Zambia (-400) to win 5.185 units.

Both Ivory Coast and Senegal have a wealth of options going forward. Ivory Coast have Drogba, Doumbia, Kalou, Gervinho then behind them likes of Gradel, Yaya, Tiote.... very solid squad and dont see how they don't score goals against Sudan. Similar with Senegal although their midfield isn't strong. Still got Moussa Sow, Pappis Cisse, Niang and Demba Ba to chose from up front. They should comfortably beat Zambia as well.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Resurecting this thread which I abandoned to focus on MMA/boxing betting. Plays will probably suck now that Im posting them in a thread but want to start posting them in here rather than on my MMA thread. First plays are:

2 units on Besiktas -1 A.H. @ -166 at home to Akhisar Belediyespor (Turkish Super Lig):

Always risky betting on erratic Turkish league but can't resist a play on Besiktas tonight. They have finally found some consistency and form winning 4 and drawing 1 out of last 5, and scoring 3 goals in each of their last 4 league games. Besiktas also beat the in-form Antalyaspor (joint top of league) 5-3 away from home last wknd, Antalyaspor were on a 9 match unbeaten run and second in the league so it was an impressive win and will give them a lot of confidence going in to this home game. Akhisar meanwhile are the opposite, losing 4 in a row including a loss in the Cup to Tokatspor who are mid-table 2 divisions below the Super Lig. I think Besiktas should win this by a couple as long as they don't get complacent thinking it will be a walk-over. Akhisar have been better away from home with 2 wins and 2 draws which is slightly concerning, however, Besiktas should be too strong and I expect a similar result to the 3-0 home win Besiktas had against second from bottom Mersin a couple wknds ago, and a win today would take them joint top of the league.

5 units on Fiorentina PK @ -139 away at Torino (Serie A);

This should be a push at worst, Fiorentina are the most in-form team in the league with 5 wins and 1 draw out of their last 6 matches, including impressive 3-1 away win against Milan and 1-0 away win against Genoa. They whooped Atalanta (the fourth most in-form team) 4-1 at home last wknd so have a lot of momentum going in to a tricky tie against a well-organised Torino side. However, despite being a well-organised unit, Torino have lost 2 out of their last 3 home games and only won 1 game in last 6. They are really struggling to score goals this season with only 5 goals scored at home (worst in league), and their away record is actually better than their home record as last wknds 2-0 loss at Roma was their first loss away from home. The Roma game really showed how poor Torino can be going forward at times. Roma are the most attack minded team in the league and always offer plenty of opportunities to their opponent to score but Torino were completely toothless in front of goal. Torino have only scored 2 goals or more in 2 matches this season, one of those being the 3-0 home win first day of season against bottom of league Pescara, and the other being an amazing 5-1 away win against Atalanta back in September which I still cant work out how it happened! Torino have a reasonably solid keeper in Gillet, and a solid defensive partnership in Glik and Ogbonna at the back who Torino are very reliant on. Their midfield however leaves a lot to be desired and this is were Fiorentina should have most success and be able to dictate the game even away from home with Borja Valero, Aquilani, and Pizarro tridente. I think this line should be closer to -160 to -180 range (as it is on most sites like Bwin, WH, Skybet, Paddypower, etc...) and Fiorentina will continue their solid form with another 1-0 or 2-0 win (this -139 line is on Pinnacle).
    Last edited by Vaughany; 11-23-12 at 06:47 AM.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

About fning time you resurected this thread!

Always like your quality picks, just never knew where to look other than you posting them in different threads on the soccer forum. Looking forward to discussing your plays in here!

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Oh and, I was already on Besiktas (ML) tonight.

Will also play the Fiore pk this weekend, seems like a great line for the form they are in.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post
    About fning time you resurected this thread!

Always like your quality picks, just never knew where to look other than you posting them in different threads on the soccer forum. Looking forward to discussing your plays in here!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post
    Oh and, I was already on Besiktas (ML) tonight.

Will also play the Fiore pk this weekend, seems like a great line for the form they are in.
    Cheers bud, yeah should be easier to track and actually check whether I'm making consistent money on soccer as my variance has been pretty wild so far this season!

Actually looks like the Fiorentina PK line has got slightly better yesterday as it was -135 on pinnacle but just checked again and is now at -146. Expect it to close nearer to -170....especially if Jovetic starts as he is fit again after missing last two games.

I'm also tempted to play Catania PK away at Palermo in the Sicilian derby. Palermo are just not good this season and had 3 players sent off last wknd. Catania are great at home but poor away from home not winning a game yet, so that is what is putting me off. Although they have had some tough games like Udinese, Inter, Fiorentina but losing to Bologna 4-0 is very disconcerting! But nonetheless, I'd be surprised if they lose to Palermo. Also Bergessio went off with an injury last wknd so Im not sure if he is fit, and also Barrientos went on twitter and said he's leaving after being dropped so not sure what morale is like. Will probably wait until just before game starts and see what line-ups are.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Besiktas -1 A.H. now at -211 on Pinnacle...glad I took it earlier at -166!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Besiktas 3-0 up...should of gone bigger!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Adding:

1 unit on West Brom to Score Over 1 goal @ -124 away at Sunderland (Pinnacle).

Sunderland finally won a game after going 7 on bounce without winning with an impressive 3-1 win away at Fulham last wknd (although Fulham had Hangeland sent off in first half that helped a lot!). They will be very keen to continue from this against West Brom tomorrow and should be able to get a draw at least. However, I'm backing West Brom to Score Over 1 goal on Pinnacle (stake back if they score just 1 goal), as I think Odemwingie and Shane Long are very dangerous and an under-rated partnership up front. They also have Morrison and Gera supporting from midfield who are two solid players who can provide assists and score a couple as well. They have could substitute options as well in Lukaku, Brunt, and Dorrans. West Brom have won 3 on the bounce including an impressive 2-1 win at home to Chelsea last wknd. West Brom have scored at least 1 goal in every game this season except in the 3-0 loss away at Fulham, but key player Odemwingie was sent off in first half of that game so their chances of scoring after that were always going to be slim away from home with 10 men and best striker off the pitch. Sunderland have a rather slow and cumbersome defense with John O'Shea, Bardsley, and Cueller, although Danny Rose at left back does offer pace but he isn't a natural left back and can be caught out of position at times. Their best defender Wes Brown is still out injured. I feel the likes of Odemwingie and Shane Long who both have pace and good movement can definitely exploit Sunderland's lack of pace and athleticism at the back tomorrow. This would be a bigger play but Sunderland even with their dodgy defense do tend to keep the goals down at home - they have not conceded more than 1 goal in any home game this season. Although West Brom might not win tomorrow, I do expect them to score at least 1 goal and if we're lucky maybe 2.

mrkipling
    mrkipling's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 660

Sounds more than doable.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

BTTS a good bet once it goes live. -165 now, will jump once price gets better (barring an early goal).

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

Besiktas 3-0 up...should of gone bigger!

i saw that fixture as it came up i was tempted to go with besiktas, but after galatasaray penetrating me over last week losing at home i avoided it and went with some eastern european team to win when it was 0-0 at 60 mins, luckily they won 2-0

1234 ... Last