EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday's Ninja Plays: Argentina

Independiente-Colon Under 2.5/2 [-117]
    Independiente has only scored more than one goal in one of five so far in league play. At home, they have three goals scored and two conceded in three matches. Colon has not allowed a goal in their last two on the road.

Godoy Cruz PK [-107]
    Olimpo have only taken full points in one of their first six matches in league play. Godoy Cruz have won three straight. Two of their road losses have come to Top 5 clubs in the table so far. Think they at least work the draw here.

Get your Ninja on! Get in quick and get that cash.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Great call with the Independiente under, I was probably going to play that. Don't really know enough about the other match. Best of Luck!

EaglesPhan36

Thanks Tom. Appreciate all your Bundesliga info by the way. Don't post in your thread, but read it quite a bit.

EaglesPhan36

Ninjas win on the 1st one. 1-0 final.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Damn good call, Colón with the 1-0 win.

I appreciate the thanks on Bundesliga. Glad a lot of folks read even if they don't respond. I feel silly that if I played everything I was leaning on in 1.Bundesliga and 2.Bundesliga today, I'd be 6-0. So hopefully someone did.

EaglesPhan36

Pushed on the 2nd one with a 2-2 draw. Maybe lucky or unlucky. Godoy got a red card in the 1st half, but the 1st goal by Olimpo was questionable. Looked offsides for one, then a stupid mistake by the goalie, then the ball was right on the goal line as a defender kicked it away. Looked like it could have been disallowed, but hell I'll take the refund! Ninjas ready to unite for tomorrow. Good luck people.