Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

Atletico Madrid vs Celtic (Bet of the Week)

More Scottish failure here tonight, i recently tipped up Sion to beat Celtic on here and they did easily 3-1, i even managed to predict the score, well low and behold Celtic are back in the Europa League after Sion were thrown out, i loved this news not because i'm a Celtic fan but because i can take advantage of how abysmal they are, adding to that even is the fact they will have one eye on the Old Firm Derby with Rangers at the weekend.

I see no other results than an emphatic home win, Celtic don't have the capabilities to sit back and defend competently as their defence is atrocious and they don't have the quality to play an open game either, i see a comfortable home win here, probably by 3 goals, i'll be safer and play -1.5 @ 2.1.

Recommended bet Atletico -1.5 @ 2.1

Score prediction Atletico Madrid 3-0 Celtic

Team News

Celtic travelled to Spain for their first Europa League group encounter without captain Scott Brown and striker Anthony Stokes.
    Brown is resting an ankle problem with a view to being fit for Sunday's Old Firm derby, while Stokes picked up a thigh strain in training.
    Centre-half Daniel Majstorovic is suspended after being sent off in the play-off second leg in Sion.
    Full-back Badr El-Kaddouri, on loan from Dinamo Kiev, is cup-tied.
    Celtic assistant Johan Mjallby hopes both Brown and Stokes can recover in time for the weekend visit to Ibrox.
    "I think it is too early to say," explained the Swede.
    "Unfortunately they will not be available for tomorrow night but they still have a chance for Sunday.
    "Anthony has a thigh strain, he shouldn't be too bad but we were surprised to see that he picked it up in training yesterday and that's it, we have to deal with it."

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

What team arre Atletico putting out though? Are they bothered about UEFA Cup?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

If Falcao plays I will betting on him to score

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Falcao to score anytime is Evens on William Hill, other site have it at -162.5. I took PaddyPower score first insure bet at +200

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

BOOM Falcao scores after 2 minutes! THis could be a very good night for me!

Scottish
    Scottish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 259

ft 2-0, winner

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    If Falcao plays I will betting on him to score
    Nice hit man!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish View Post
    ft 2-0, winner
    Good stuff

Went 3/3 tonight, the Atletico -1.5, Falcao to score first, and parlay of Metalist, Rubin and Stock/Dinamo Under 2.5.