McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

World Cup Best Bets Friday 6/23

I'm probably going heavy on spain even with the ridiculous odds (-500). They've been, IMO, probably the best up/down team other than Argentina. I think they're better up front than Argentina, even if their goals don't say so.

Also, I think there is something majorly wrong with the Ukraine line. They should cruise past Tunisia. Tunisia needs to win to survive - so they can't play in the same shell they did against Spain... Tunisia is HIGHLY vulnerable to a counter-attack, which seems to be something Ukraine is highly underrated at. The line at -150 for Ukraine is just too good to pass up. I think it's a horrible line, to be honest - Tunisia has played like crap, save maybe 4-5 minutes, and that was usually the other team deciding not to play.

So..
    Ukraine -150
    Pondering all the rest of my lewtz on Spain -500. No way Spain loses this game.

juuso
    juuso's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I'll take Over 3 +118 in Saudi Arabia - Spain Match. Saudis are out and first place of the group is almost sure for Spain. Saudi defense is full of holes and i think there should be some goals scored.

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Spain is playing with eleven reserves...

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Doh - just caught that, too.
    I blew that by betting early... Could get a MUCH better price closer to kickoff. Ah well, it was a risk.
    I will say that Spain's reserves are better than the Saudi's starting lineup, though.
    Fabregas will be the best player on the pitch tommorrow easily. He's had 3 or 4 brilliant setups already - including the assist on the game winner against Tunisia... In very little playing time.

I wish I waited til just before gametime before betting, though:> I really am not worried, although at the price I got them at, I'm not happy:/