Kraghen
    Kraghen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2985

Lyon +222

I know Lissandro Lopez, Gourcuff etc... won't play tonight, but Gomis, Briand, Bastos will play! I'm pretty sure the game will go in favor of the experienced Lyon in CL. They will play a young Ajax favored team. Lyon must win tonight as they are in the same group as Real Madrid (like usual!! )....

Take the Gones +222 (Lyon) !

P.S : don't blame me if they lose. I just think they can win 2-1 with an early Ajax goal in 1st half.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Lyon to win upright? Hmm.. don't think so tonight. But hey, this might just be the big time Ajax fan speaking instead of the bettor.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

looks like a DRAW to me... Marseille got the French road win yesterday

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

i think Ajax will win SU

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

true they could

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

BTS?

BigBurk

All I know is Ajax is highly confident and very determined to get of to a good start tonight. But it's a young team let's hope they don't give away too much space for the Lyon counters.

BigBurk

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post
    BTS?
    90% sure they will.

Kraghen

Well, I know Lyon don't have Lissandro nor Gourcuff in the lineup but I think Bastos, Gomis or Briand can get the job done. Remenber, Lyon is well experienced in Champion's league, Aulas the Lyon's president really want to win a champion's league under his reign at Lyon. I can't deny Ajax might win at home, but I see Lyon or draw 1-1 here. Lyon always get a goal, so they might win 2-1 or get the draw 1-1... I don't know much about this ajax team, I only remenber the old ajax with Suarez, or Emmanuelson... I don't know anything about the new Ajax team, if they are that good, then I shall have taken them instead of Lyon, but regarding experience and skill, I really think that Lyon can at least get a draw there, if they lose it will be a huge problem for the club that is aiming (as usual) to get futher in the competition, if they lose against Ajax, then they won't be able to compete with Real Madrid... of course they might satisfy with a draw untill the home game in Gerland, but I don't think it's a wise choice...

let's wait and see...

Good luck everyone, you know, I'm a good fading machine when I tell everyone my pick...

tullamore21
    Update your status
    tullamore21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3213

cannot see Ajax winning tonight. Lyon is solid enough to win this Ajax team. There is home advantage factor, but the Dutch are not consistent. I will pass, though there is value on Lyonnais.

I'll try over 2.5 myself

Dharmonize
    Aces!
    Dharmonize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9427

On Lyon too, just for the value. But itīs a firts soccer bet for me in a long long time, so itīs probably not a good sign. GL anyway, guys!

Kraghen

Lyon had some good occasion in first half... Ajax too... but I really hope Lyon will take the lead and win... otherwise, I'll lose a lot of $$$....

Let's cross our fingers...

BigBurk

This one may well end up in a draw...

BigBurk

Bleh.. Lyon didn't want to win and Ajax wasn't able to. Too bad Lloris made that tremendous save on Eriksen's shot.

Dharmonize
    Aces!
    Dharmonize's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9427

Glad I played dnb... poor performance by both teams...