The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Champs Dogs: Leverkusen and Shakhtar

- both these games seem to be under the radar, obviously because there are better games like Dortmund vs Arsenal today..

- but honestly i cant picture home winners in these 2 games..

Chelsea:
    who is going to score for them? Drogba out and Torres is crap, so what Anelka? you have to be kidding me... DRAW looks likely.

Porto:
    arent they missing Falcao, aka best player and top scorer for them? Shakhtar are always underrated in CL, but a dirty Ukrainian team like them are always a dark horse.. I can see them stealing this today..

i like both road teams on the AH 0.5.. Bayer gets 2.5 and Shakhtar 2.2 - also Bayer draw gets around 4.5 and Shakhtar win at about 5..

samitarian
    samitarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

i heard terry, lampard are going to be rested, I feel lampard being rested actually might do them some good, lampard has been detrimental to their play.
    I think their front three will be mata-torres-sturridge and that is a quality attacking trio. I can definitely see chelsea winning this even though odds are too low for me to touch.

Agree with shakhtar, they can upset porto here

The Special One

Mata or Torres will score, 85% sure about that..

alon7777777
    alon7777777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 854

i'd pick Sturridge before Torres

The Special One

yeh Torres is crap and Mata should score... but I have a stupid feeling the spanish girl will surprise me today..

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Like Shakhtar, but don't have much faith in Leverkusen.

Only player that worries me on Bayer is Andre Schurrle. Hes got real quality, but the rest of their midfield is slow. I don't think they can score either. Keisling and Derdiyok should be held in check quite easily.

Chelsea seem to be improving every match. I still think Torres can do the job. If he starts I will bet the -1.

The Special One

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Like Shakhtar, but don't have much faith in Leverkusen. Only player that worries me on Bayer is Andre Schurrle. Hes got real quality, but the rest of their midfield is slow. I don't think they can score either. Keisling and Derdiyok should be held in check quite easily. Chelsea seem to be improving every match. I still think Torres can do the job. If he starts I will bet the -1.
    yes makes sense... now probably because i doubt the home teams, theyll both win..

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

yea shaktar +1 looks like a great idea

RubberKettle

I think Shakhtar is great bet today.

Really they are quite skilful upfront and Eduardo is still a good finisher even though Arsenal sold him off. They also brought in Dentinho who is very skillful on the ball, hes a Brazilian who has all the tricks and can link well with Jadson, Adriano and Willian. This is a Brazilian team that will very much enjoy playing in Portugal tonight. I might take them to win outright.

Srna is still very good and Chygrybski will deal with the crosses. Most important thing is Porto do not have their talisman anymore. AVB is also gone.

The Special One

yeh Shakhtar looking still pretty good....

samitarian
    samitarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

i don't think srna is starting today

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7696

shaktar tt over 0.5 and 1

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Shakhtar is definitely a good call. They are always a tough out in Champions League, and Porto has been sketchy at best this season and hasn't faced a squad of Shakhtar's calibre (if you throw out the Super Cup match). I like Porto to win, but over has the best value, in my opinion, and Shakhtar +1 is solid, too. This is my game of the night.

Chelsea isn't going to field the greatest squad tonight, but Leverkusen is a very hit-or-miss squad. I really don't see them pulling it out on the road.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Porto were pretty impressive vs Barca, regardless of the scoreline. If Shaktar goes into this game without focusing they could get blown out.

SRBI
    SRBI's Avatar Become A Pro!

Liking Porto more and more today...might have to make a small action play on 'em.

RubberKettle

Hulk with a thunderbolt

What a goal that was, 1-1 in Portugal.

The Special One

Chelsea game is fragile..