EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tuesday's Champions League Ninja Play

Shakhtar Donetsk +1 [-125]
    The Ukrainian side is experienced in this competition and faces a Porto side with some injury concerns. Porto is still a quality side without Falcao so long as Hulk is able to give it a go, but I don't think they win this by more than a goal and I think a draw is quite possible. You know how the Ninja does it. Get in quick, get out quicker with the cash!
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 01-20-15 at 12:42 PM.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Porto/Shakhtar is the game of the day for me. I think Porto wins though, but I think the over is the best play. Best of luck EP36!

EaglesPhan36

Wanted to take the over, but I'm not certain of it. I seem to get burned on overs in the Champions League. 2-2 draw would satisfy us both.

I think this match or the Genk-Valencia match should go overs, maybe both.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

I know what you mean. I went on the over with Milan/Barça and I feel that virtually guarantees a 2-0 match.

Genk/Valencia are both coming off of 4-3 matches, so I like the over in that one as well.

EaglesPhan36

Yeah, Barca seems like could score 20 if they want and Milan's defense was not good over the weekend. Seems too easy, right? I think that line at 3 could yield a push, but it could also just be a damn goal fest. I'm going to think about the Valencia one some more. I may add that one to the mix. I just seem to always miss with Belgian teams, but Genk and goals have gone hand-in-hand in the CL and in their home matches in general save for their last one in their domestic league.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Shakhtar looks good..

EaglesPhan36

Ninja Play #2: AC Milan-Barcelona Over 3 [-125]
    With Barca scoring at-will and Milan's defense looking shaky, cannot see why the Ninjas should not drop in on this one. Barca is capable of doing it all by themselves, but I think Milan should help out.

birdmanweezy
    $$$ Fly In Any Weather $$$
    birdmanweezy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1849

good luck EP

gryfyn1
    gryfyn1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by TomJSports View Post
    I know what you mean. I went on the over with Milan/Barça and I feel that virtually guarantees a 2-0 match.

Genk/Valencia are both coming off of 4-3 matches, so I like the over in that one as well.
    Barca 2 Milan 0 is +547 at 5dimes..
    Either team to score 4+ is only +230

EaglesPhan36

The Ninjas will take that. Late goal to cash the over and somehow Shakhtar only loses by a goal after picking up two red cards. Ninja in, Ninja out!

EaglesPhan36

Wednesday's Ninja Play: Manchester City-Napoli Over 2.5 [-142]
    City have been in cracking goal scoring form in England with 15 goals in their first four EPL matches. Napoli opened in blistering form of their own in Serie A with a 3-1 win over Cessena. Both teams are newbies to the CL, but City certainly is the side expected to do damage. Napoli has promised not to sit back and will look to attack. If that's their true intention, then this should make for some exciting scoring opportunities for both. City certainly is capable of doing all the work needed by themselves with such great depth in scoring options. Many will fancy them to cover the handicap of 1.5, but being a debut in the Champions League, you never know. That's why I feel more comfortable with the Ninja drop-in on the Over. Ninjas, unite.

EaglesPhan36

Ninja get squashed. Damn City had so many shots and only one goal. Unlucky fukka today.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

City = fuk

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

City sh*tload of money, great players, crap coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!