TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Barça hurt anyone today?

I typically use them as a bank in La Liga play, and had them in a few favourite parlays this week. Only roughly ~1% on parlays. Was a little worried about Sociedad. So anyone have Barça screw them today?

Or maybe Real, who now has allowed a Getafe goal to put it at 1-1.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Don't add 1 team to a lot of parlays, also remember that these teams will always be overrated this season price wise. You will make more money predicting when they will draw/lose games than winning them.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

For the 1.05 to 1.30 price range teams like Man City and Man Utd have more value for the handicap than the Spanish teams IMO.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

No kidding, my EPL parlays are going to break me even this week with the losses due to La Liga, instead of the typical opposite. I didn't think Bolton would get completely steamrolled like that against ManU. City and United are damn good this year. Hate that City is in Bayern's group.

latinrus
    Pats, Pats, Pats
    latinrus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think Barca fvcked a lot of people! I'm glad they draw

About Madrid, the -3 handicap was to much, I waited and took at HT and took -1.5, but in any case Madrid today looked awful!

The defense is not in good shape!

MartR
    MartR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 973

I also booked one lottery ticket of 6 games and the only game that lost was 'surprise-surprise'.. Barcelona!
    No mayor loss though..

alka07
    alka07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 70

late goal for -1,5 hit

The Hot Pepper
    The Hot Pepper's Avatar Become A Pro!

I bet my whole bank today on Manchester United and Ajax. Now on 123 pounds lol^^

Nikfrio
    Nikfrio's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JOHON8 View Post
    You will make more money predicting when they will draw/lose games than winning them.
    A guy who can predict when Barca can draw/lose must be a genius
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: revnecro1273

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Well you dont have to be a genius to take Real Sociedad +2 at home or Getafe +3 away ...

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Quote Originally Posted by escou View Post
    Well you dont have to be a genius to take Real Sociedad +2 at home or Getafe +3 away ...
    Real Madrid or Barça could beat nearly any team 5-0 any night if they really wanted to, even my Bayern boys. The only thing is, is how do you know if they 'feel like it', unless you're in the locker room and hear Kaká, Özil, Ronaldo, and co. say: 'hell with this, let's just win 1-0 today'. I definitely was pondering on the juicy +3 though.

And I want to meet the guy that can call Real, Barça, and Porto draws or losses. I'll give them 50% of my winnings

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MartR View Post
    I also booked one lottery ticket of 6 games and the only game that lost was 'surprise-surprise'.. Barcelona!
    No mayor loss though..
    Yup, my 7 team 'lottery ticket' was Arsenal (why?), Man City, Man United, Barça, Real, Porto, and Bayern. Barça torched it. I typically hedge with smaller versions with those teams. Two had Barça, though. Ohh well, broke even with them. Rarely do I lose them, I mostly break even, but they hit a decent amount of time (more than a loss at least).

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Quote Originally Posted by latinrus View Post
    I think Barca fvcked a lot of people! I'm glad they draw

About Madrid, the -3 handicap was to much, I waited and took at HT and took -1.5, but in any case Madrid today looked awful!

The defense is not in good shape!
    Good to see you back. Hope you enjoyed Egypt!

Nikfrio
    Nikfrio's Avatar Become A Pro!

we were talking about drawing/losing not covering spreads

MartR
    MartR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 973

Quote Originally Posted by TomJSports View Post
    Yup, my 7 team 'lottery ticket' was Arsenal (why?), Man City, Man United, Barça, Real, Porto, and Bayern. Barça torched it. I typically hedge with smaller versions with those teams. Two had Barça, though. Ohh well, broke even with them. Rarely do I lose them, I mostly break even, but they hit a decent amount of time (more than a loss at least).
    Mine was:
    Aston Villa +1 (win)
    Chelsea (win)
    Cardiff (win)
    Southhampton (win)
    Barcelona (lost)
    Real-1 (win)

After Villa 2-2 and southhamptons 3-2 - I though I had this one for sure..

PickApprentice
    PickApprentice's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pretty sure it did. The bookies made massive with that upset.

chidondollars
    chidondollars's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1315

Wolfsburg ? - ? Schalke there can be a goal feast here considering shalke wonders away from home

escou

Quote Originally Posted by TomJSports View Post
    Real Madrid or Barça could beat nearly any team 5-0 any night if they really wanted to, even my Bayern boys. The only thing is, is how do you know if they 'feel like it', unless you're in the locker room and hear Kaká, Özil, Ronaldo, and co. say: 'hell with this, let's just win 1-0 today'. I definitely was pondering on the juicy +3 though.

And I want to meet the guy that can call Real, Barça, and Porto draws or losses. I'll give them 50% of my winnings

I dont think they ever say that in the locker But I am pretty sure that before/after Europa League games and Champions League games the big dogs in Europe are beatable and it is a smart move to handicap them then, or atleast I never tend to pound them heavy before/after games like that, it doesn't matter if they spend trillions on selection they will still be doubtfull in these games. Oly Man Utd looks solid enough not to have these kinda problems.

escou

Quote Originally Posted by Nikfrio View Post
    we were talking about drawing/losing not covering spreads

I am pretty sure that JOHON was thinking what I am talking about

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

I dont think they ever say that in the locker But I am pretty sure that before/after Europa League games and Champions League games the big dogs in Europe are beatable and it is a smart move to handicap them then, or atleast I never tend to pound them heavy before/after games like that, it doesn't matter if they spend trillions on selection they will still be doubtfull in these games. Oly Man Utd looks solid enough not to have these kinda problems.
    quite true, friend

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chidondollars View Post
    Wolfsburg ? - ? Schalke there can be a goal feast here considering shalke wonders away from home
    Over for sure in my opinion, and also I think a poor Wolfsburg team further ravaged by transactions gets beaten at home to a Schalke club that has been in good form.

^Lunadisc^
    ^Lunadisc^'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I switched off after 2-0 to grab some beers, when I returned Freaking them!

eskimos
    eskimos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 620

I had on a ticket:
    Sociedad - X
    Legia W - X
    Rapid W - X

I bet only 1 EUR, and the possible win was 128.60 EUR

aimeesparker
    aimeesparker's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think so about this,,,,