Bognor played last 13 games all in under, except one, where they won 2-1 over Fisher. And also they won only one game with that in whole season. They are rock bottom but slowly improving. They brought in new player Awuah who will today probbably have chance to play whole game since McEnery is not fully fit. And he is also scorer of one of last goals from Bognor. So a bit handicapped Bognor will try not to loose here. In last game against Hampton they played ok but were pathetic up infront. So scoring problems on one side but although Bognor is at the bottom their conceded goals are not so dramatic. They concede by top teams only aproximatly 2 goals and in last game against Hampton they conceded only one goal. So not so pathetic and I bet tehy will try not to be defeated here too. On other side Dorchester aren't such a scorers, only 17 goals scored and stil waiting for first home win of the season. Maybe today will happen, but I don't think it will be huge since it is important game for both teams and noone would like to loose it. I am thinking of draw, but I like more under here.

GL

Pick : under 2.25
Odds : 1.94
Stake : 5 / 10
Bookmaker : 188bet