thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Usa belgium

any thoughts on this friendly? going small on usa +1/2, just think they need a result in this one. dont think they want b2b losses under jurgy against costa rica and belgium following the mexico draw. it is only a friendly, lets keep that in mind.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5366

So what exactly does the +1/2 mean? Sorry just soccer handicaps confuse me? thanks.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    So what exactly does the +1/2 mean? Sorry just soccer handicaps confuse me? thanks.
    If they draw or win the bet is a winner.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

One of the things I never understood is why -1/2 and the moneyline usually have different odds when they are essentially the same play.

craigpb
    craigpb's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7934

US needs to go to a more attacking style. Think they can draw at worst.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
    If they draw or win the bet is a winner.
    Thanks man. You should of heard the retarded guy on 5dimes answer saying that the moneyline and the +1/2 was the same thing then I'm like why does the moneyline pay more and hes like they are the same. He had no idea what he was talking about.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post

Thanks man. You should of heard the retarded guy on 5dimes answer saying that the moneyline and the +1/2 was the same thing then I'm like why does the moneyline pay more and hes like they are the same. He had no idea what he was talking about.
    Yeah, sounds like it. Pretty sure +1/2 and PK are essentially the same and -1/2 and ML are the same thing. They switch to -1/2 / +1/2 instead of PK/PK when there's a slight favourite.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by TomJSports View Post
    Yeah, sounds like it. Pretty sure +1/2 and PK are essentially the same and -1/2 and ML are the same thing. They switch to -1/2 / +1/2 instead of PK/PK when there's a slight favourite.
    Ya I was talking tot he guy and I asked him why does betting outright on usa to win pay double and he's liek it doesnt matter there the same I'm like no...