Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Bundesliga:
    Bayer Leverkusen -130 x10 +10
    Bayer/Augsberg u2.5 -105 x5 -5.025

Other Leagues:
    (Jupiler League) Genk +105 5x +5

Not a bad day at all, and a solid start to the weekend. Bayer finally started scoring, hence why I went light on the under. Put out an offensive lineup against a 2.Bundesliga squad. That Genk game was crazy though. Genk was up 3-1 near the end. Then STVV scored two quick ones at 76' and '82. And somehow Genk wins it at '88. Hell of a match.

Looking forward to tomorrow's Bundesliga fixtures.

Club play today: 2-0-1 +9.075
    Club play this week: 4-0-1 +19.075
    Club play before: 19-0-11 +93.775
    Club play total: 21-0-11 +103.775

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Bundesliga:
    Dortmund -1.5 +130 x5
    Gladbach EV x10
    Bayern -2 -115 x5
    Bremen -1 EV x10
    Bremen/Hamberg o3 -120 x5

Other Leagues:
    Villareal +115 x10
    Ajax -1 -120 x5
    Cruz Azul -130 x5

Most of my Bundesliga analysis is here. My two strong plays are for Gladbach and Bremen. Even money for a mid-tier Gladbach team at home against a piss poor Lautern team is a solid play in my book. I love this Bremen/Hamburg match. Hamburg lets in goals in bunches, but can score them, too. Guerrero should be ready to go for Bremen, and his countryman Pizarro for Hamburg. But with Petrić joining Guerrero for Bremen against a putrid Hamburg defense that's let in 14, I like Bremen a lot here. It's also the Northern Derby, so there's plenty of trash talking going on, notably by Oenning. I fully expect Hertha Berlin to have a let down after their first win in the Bundesliga when going on the road against Dortmund. Dortmund should win by two, but their offense is tough to call with 3 goals, 0 goals, 2 goals, and 0 goals in their four fixtures. And now they'll be without suspended Götze and Kehl. They should do it, but I'm not 100% confident on that one, hence the half bet. And also, Bayern should trounce Freiburg. Robben won't play, but Gómez will. And how much Bayern scores depends on how much they're looking forward to Villarreal.

And speaking of Villarreal, I love them to win, at home, to avenge their horrid 5-0 loss at the hands of Barça. Sevilla should be an easy task for the Yellow Submarine squad that wants to get back into the thick of things in La Liga. The Ajax team that loves to score should have their way with a mid tier Heracles squad, despite being on the road. That draw with VVV is the only hiccup that has me from going higher. And, lastly, Cruz Azul are my boys in México, and I love them at home against a bottom-5 squad in Morelia, especially when they want to keep fighting all season for good Copa placement. I do think Cruz Azul at -130 are both pretty damn good value.

Best of luck to all on a busy Saturday. After a sketchy start, Serie A and La Liga are now both back in full swing. Great for the true fans of La Liga last week, and Serie A this week!

beeps220
    beeps220's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 540

Love Cruz Azul!

Will be on them bigtime tomorrow. They seem to have got their defense in order, well order enough where you don't hold your breath every time they have a lead. BOL!

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Bundesliga:
    Dortmund -1.5 +130 x5 -5
    Gladbach EV x10 +10
    Bayern -2 -115 x5 +5
    Bremen -1 EV x10 +10
    Bremen/Hamburg o3 -120 x5 -6

Other Leagues:
    Villareal +115 x10 -10

Not a bad day for Bundesliga. Hit my two larger bets with Gladbach and Bremen. Bremen didn't pile on goals like expected and Hamburg didn't pot one. I certainly should've had much more faith in Bayern, given their 7-0 win and extension of clean sheet streak to 6 games, including the 2 Champions League games. But the big upset was Hertha Berlin over Dortmund. I seriously doubt even Hertha would've put money on themselves against BVB in Dortmund. As for Villarreal, I thought they'd come out to win. And I think they did, but they got an early red card and that would've sealed their fate. But they did manage two goals and unfortunately let in two. Sans red card, I think they would've gotten a favourable result.

I still have Ajax and Cruz Azul pending to help out that Villarreal call.

Today: 3-0-3 +4

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Quote Originally Posted by beeps220 View Post
    Love Cruz Azul!

Will be on them bigtime tomorrow. They seem to have got their defense in order, well order enough where you don't hold your breath every time they have a lead. BOL!
    Ha ha, yeah, their defense was solid tonight. Their offense, not so much. Bummer we lost on that one.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Bundesliga:
    Dortmund -1.5 +130 x5 -5
    Gladbach EV x10 +10
    Bayern -2 -115 x5 +5
    Bremen -1 EV x10 +10
    Bremen/Hamberg o3 -120 x5 -6

Other Leagues:
    Villareal +115 x10 -10
    Ajax -1 -120 x5 PUSH
    Cruz Azul -130 x5 -6.5

Well both of my other plays goal busted with late goals. I was content with a push in the Ajax game at 2-1. Then a late Ajax goal gave me 3-1 eyeing a win. And surely, they let in another to make it a 3-2 push. And with Cruz Azul, they just couldn't buy a goal. And the late goal from Morelia was just the nail in the coffin. Great to see the Ecuadorian kid, Rojas, nail a huge goal. Had to be against Cruz Azul though.

Not a terrible day, but just annoyed that my non-Bundesliga plays cost me a decent day. Doesn't happen too often, since I'm more tentative with other leagues.

Club play today: 3-1-4 -2.5
    Club play this week: 7-1-5 +16.575
    Club play total: 24-1-15 +101.275

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Bundesliga:
    Wolfsburg/Schalke o2.75 EV x10
    Schalke +180 x10

Schalke has hit form recently, and as I discussed in the Bundesliga thread: Hleb, Hitzlsperger, and Chris probably won't see the field for the Wolves, along with losing Kjaer and Diego, as decado mentioned. Also, Kyrgiakos' first start wasn't too hot. I probably will end up going with the road team, Schalke in this one, along with the over. Rangnick is also flirting with the idea of giving Pukki some time with Schalke, as well. So I expect, like most, this to be a high scorer, but with the lineups and recent form, I think Schalke wins this one.

As far as leans, I like the over in the Nürnberg/Köln, and probably the Billy Goats to get the win at home with Nürnberg's keeper problems and Köln's outburst last game. I also like St. Pauli to win in 2.Bundesliga, as they're looking to get back to the top level, and 1860 Munich seems to have two different teams, one great for home, one awful for away. I haven't looked much into other leagues, just that I think Fulham may be decent value over Blackburn.

Best of luck on this Sunday.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Bundesliga:
    Wolfsburg/Schalke o2.75 EV x10 +10
    Schalke +180 x10 -5.56

Wolfsburg finally came together and got a big, and much needed, win. Okay day, finished up thanks to odds on my posted plays, and I was 2-0-1 on my leans, which was nice. Köln played like typical Köln, so I shouldn't have gotten exited over last weeks performance. St. Pauli and the over held true, as well. Probably won't play any tomorrow and just read up on Champions League.

Club play today: 1-0-1 +4.44
    Club play this week: 8-1-6 +21.015 (+2.1%)
    Club play total: 25-1-16 +105.715

samitarian
    samitarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by TomJSports View Post
    Bundesliga:
    Wolfsburg/Schalke o2.75 EV x10 +10
    Schalke +180 x10 -5.56

Wolfsburg finally came together and got a big, and much needed, win. Okay day, finished up thanks to odds on my posted plays, and I was 2-0-1 on my leans, which was nice. Köln played like typical Köln, so I shouldn't have gotten exited over last weeks performance. St. Pauli and the over held true, as well. Probably won't play any tomorrow and just read up on Champions League.

Club play today: 1-0-1 +4.44
    Club play this week: 8-1-6 +21.015 (+2.1%)
    Club play total: 25-1-16 +105.715
    just wondering, how is O2.75 EV x10 winning equal to +10 and +180 x10 losing equal to -5.56? shouldn't they be +5 and -10 respectively?

O2.75 was a half win, therefore +5, and the other one was a loss so -10. Am i missing something?
    Last edited by samitarian; 09-12-11 at 02:35 AM.

decado
    decado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by samitarian View Post
    just wondering, how is O2.75 EV x10 winning equal to +10 and +180 x10 losing equal to -5.56? shouldn't they be +5 and -10 respectively? O2.75 was a half win, therefore +5, and the other one was a loss so -10. Am i missing something?
    his units are all about to win. to win x10 at +180 needs a risk of 5.56, which he lost.

you are right as for o2.75, he won five he gets pushed five. should be +5

samitarian
    samitarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Quote Originally Posted by decado View Post
    his units are all about to win. to win x10 at +180 needs a risk of 5.56, which he lost.

you are right as for o2.75, he won five he gets pushed five. should be +5
    ah ok cheers that clears it up. i'm used to thinking in terms of risk

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Yeah, my bets are typically to win. Thanks decado. I will reflect it if they weren't in the totals. Bad example is international weekend, when I made my bets as risk and ended up losing more that anticipated about that, but I reflected it in my totals.

Strange thing about the o2.75 bet is that it was graded a win, which kind of threw me. I, too, thought that it would be half win, half push. I'll fix it, so there's no confusion, but I thought it was odd, too. Have that 'problem' ever at 5dimes? Make me hesitant of doing a .25 bet, that's for sure.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Updated it. But yeah, still confused as to why my o2.75 as graded as a full win. Can't exactly complain.

Bundesliga:
    Wolfsburg/Schalke o2.75 EV x10 +5
    Schalke +180 x10 -5.56

Club play today: 1-0-1 -0.56
    Club play this week: 8-1-6 +16.015 (+1.6%)
    Club play total: 25-1-16 +100.715

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Champions League:
    Shakhtar/Porto o2.75 +110 x10
    Valencia -0.75 -115 x10
    Genk/Valencia o2.75 +120 x10
    Milan/Barça o3 -120 x10
    Plzeň/BATE o2.5 +120 x5
    Arsenal/BVB u2.5 -115 x5
    Arsenal win and BATE win parlayed x1 to win x15
    Chelsea, Porto, Barça, Valencia all to win 2.5x to win 10x

I provided some basic analysis in the Champions League thread. I like Shakhtar and Porto to be a tough, high scoring matchup and believe Porto may win this one. Genk and Valencia are coming off of two 4-3 games and I like the high scoring pace to continue, but with a 3-1 or 4-2 Valencia win. Barça should, by all means, score 4 on this Milan squad, but the question is: 'will they feel like it?' Plzeň allows and scores plenty of goals. The FCK/Plzeň matches had a 2-5 aggregate and they are 12 for, 10 against in just 6 domestic games. BATE is a tough defensive squad, so I didn't go too big with this one. Lastly, given Arsenal and Dortmund's woes, I like this to be a low scoring affair. Parlays don't need much explanation: I just picked the two dogs most likely to win and parlayed them together, and picked the four favourites and parlayed them together.

If I had to pick winners in every match, I go BATE, Valencia, Barça, Porto, APOEL, Arsenal, Marseille, Chelsea. However, I can see BATE/Plzeň, APOEL/Zenit, Marseille/Olympiakos, and Arsenal/Dortmund as draws. And despite being in Porto, Shakhtar always is rough and could squeak out the draw.

Too many plays, probably, but I like the four big bets a lot and am decently confident on the two smaller ones and the two parlays are just for kicks. Best of luck today!

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Champions League:
    Shakhtar/Porto o2.75 +110 x10 +5
    Valencia -0.75 -115 x10 -10 -11.5
    Genk/Valencia o2.75 +120 x10 -8.33
    Milan/Barça o3 -120 x10 +10
    Plzeň/BATE o2.5 +120 x5 -4.17
    Arsenal/BVB u2.5 -115 x5 +5
    Arsenal win and BATE win parlayed x1 to win x15 -1
    Chelsea, Porto, Barça, Valencia all to win 2.5x to win 10x -2.5

Valencia let me down big time today. I figured Valencia to score at -500 was an extremely safe play to build funds. That didn't hit, along with Valencia to win and the over. Losing faith in La Liga. Porto and Shakhtar wasn't a goalfest like expected, probably should've gone safe with the o2.5, but I liked the better payout with -2.75. Thiago got me (and I assume many others) the over in extra time for Milan/Barça. Plzeň was a part of an unexpected low-scoring match, I presume BATE dictated the pace more so. Arsenal/BVB got me the 1-1 draw I put money on, as well as the under. Props to Dortmund for never being out. Parlays didn't hit, but when are they every sure things? Barça and Valencia let me down, again, La Liga teams.

Bad bad day. It was bound to happen, hope to make it back tomorrow.

Champions League Plays: 3-0-3 -4
    Champions League Parlays: 0-2 -3.5
    Champions League Total: -7.5

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Okay, perhaps by those numbers it wasn't a 'bad bad day', but I did lose 50x to win 10x thanks to Valencia not scoring. 5% loss.

Ohh, and Shakhtar/Porto o2.75 was graded a +10 win for some reason. Anyone had this happen with 5dimes? New to the book.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Champions League:
    Real Madrid -1.75 -115 10x
    Real/Zagreb o3 -120 5x
    ManCity -1.75 +105 10x
    Bayern +120 10x
    ManU -115 10x
    ManU/Benifica o2.5 -105 10x
    Inter/Trabzonspor o2.5 -110 5x
    Parlay of Real, Bayern, ManU, ManCity, and Inter all to win: 2x to win 18x

As you can see, I think we'll be seeing much more lop-sided matches today. I think Real should destroy Zagreb and even with the spread, should be fine. I went light on the over, because even though it should be a 4-0 game, it could be a 2-0. But I think Real feeds on watching Barça fail. Napoli won't be a complete pushover for Man City, but City is steamrolling and Joe Hart is a top five keeper, I see this as 2-0 tough one, maybe a 3-0. Bayern is kind of a homer bet, because they're playing incredible right now and Villarreal has a couple of mediocre outings. But they didn't play their best at all last match and were a man down. Bayern wins a tough fought one 1-0 or 2-1. I also like ManU to sneak out a win in Portugal, but don't think they'll hold the Benifica side scoreless. Something like 2-1 or 3-1, maybe 3-2, all will cover the over. ManU has been flying lately. And lastly, Inter has a relatively light group, but they will like to get the points and goal differential in their favour early by pouncing on Trabzonspor. Admittedly, I don't know much about the Trabzonspor side, but that they are poor even by Pot 4 standards. So with this one in San Siro, it could get ugly, but I went light since overs haven't been kind to me lately. Always afraid of a 2-0 trouncing where they just couldn't get the third. And lastly the parlay is the five teams I think most likely to win. If these hit 12.5% (1/8) of the time, I make out decent.

If I had to pick winners, I go with Real, ManCity, Bayern, ManU, Lyon, Inter, Lille, and Basel. Oțelul Galați has a lot to play for and I think will give Basel a tough time and it could end in a draw even though Basel is at home and has a better squad on paper. Other matches I could see being draws are Lyon/Ajax, which though in the Netherlands, I could see Lyon dictating play and making it an unlikely low scorer. Lastly, I almost put a play on Lille, but didn't because Russian squads are so damn unpredictable. It's a decent travel distance, but I think CSKA has a decent showing.

Best of luck today, everyone!

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Champions League:
    Real Madrid -1.75 -115 10x -11.5
    Real/Zagreb o3 -120 5x -6
    ManCity -1.75 +105 10x -10.5
    Bayern +120 10x +10
    ManU -115 10x -11.5
    ManU/Benifica o2.5 -105 10x -10.5
    Inter/Trabzonspor o2.5 -110 5x -11
    Parlay of Real, Bayern, ManU, ManCity, and Inter all to win: 2x to win 18x -2

And here I was thinking Wednesday would be an easier day to call than Tuesday. Well all of the big teams disappointed, except for Bayern; at least Real won. Not much to say, as it was a harsh day for more bettors. Not much to do but laugh, enjoy the football and watch the minnows take down the sharks. Big teams came out cocky and arrogant, and the little teams fought for their lives. As I stated, props to Côte d'Ivoire rising star Seydou Doumbia's two late goals to give CSKA a draw. Fun day for football, but bad day for betting. Chin up and move onto Europa League!

Yesterday Champions League Plays: 3-0-3 -4
    Yesterday Champions League Parlays: 0-2 -3.5
    Yesterday Champions League Total: -7.5

Today Champions League Plays: 1-0-6 -51
    Today Champions League Parlays: 0-1 -2
    Today Champions League Total: -53

Total Champions League Plays: 4-0-9 -55
    Total Champions League Parlays: 0-3 -5.5
    Total Champions League Total: -60.5 (-6.05%)

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Europa League Leans:
    Tottenham +175
    AZ Alkmaar -1.5 -112
    AZ/Malmö u2.75 +113
    Fulham/Twente o2.5 +103
    Udinese -114
    FC Brugge -1 -117
    Brugge/Maribor o2.5 -135
    Wien/Kharkev u2.5 -124
    Kyiv -123
    Lazio -1 -166
    Eindhoven -1 -155
    Eindhoven/Warsaw o2.75 -123
    FCK -0.75 -142
    FCK/Potlava o2.5 -118

Tried to eye up some reasonable leans. I listed them from hot to warm to neutral. Obviously, I'm not playing all of these, just trying to wither it down. Some of these lines are terrible, so even though the play is hot, I may not play due to unfavourable odds.

If Tottenham played PAOK in London, it's easy, but they have been a sketchy squad this year and had a big travel to Greece. Not 100% sold on a Spurs win.

I like AZ to defeat Malmö, but I also think in Champions League qualifying (except the Zagreb road game) Malmö has proven to be a sturdy defensive squad. I like this to end 2-0 AZ, but it could be higher, so I may not play the under. Malmö is one of the worst Europa teams.

Fulham hasn't been great this year, and Twente (like every other Dutch team) scores a tonne. How will they match up? Over is likely, but I probably don't like it enough to play it.

Udinese should win this matchup after performing admirably against Arsenal, but Rennes is a relatively evenly matched squad.

I love the Brugge/Maribor matchup. Maribor has scored 20 in 8 domestically and Brugge has 13 in 6. The over is a strong play and the expected Brugge victory in Bruges. Only reason I'm hesitant on what normally would be a sure over is the inevitable 'feeling out' period two teams unfamiliar with each otehr tend to have.

Two defensive squads, I like the under in the Wien and Kharkev match.

I like Kyiv to have a home victory against a mediocre Stoke squad that had to travel a long distance.

I really like Lazio to beat a lowly Vaslui side, but odds certainly do not look terribly favourable and Italian teams have been sketchy in continental play.

Eindhoven at home should take it to a too a Warsaw side that is one of the worst in Europa. But these 'lowly' squads give it there all and are never an easy out. Don't know if I see Eindhoven for sure getting 3 or 4 in this one.

I love FCK to beat a mediocre Ukrainian Vorskla squad. Unfortunately, the odds aren't terribly favourable, but I do really think the Křbenhavn home crowd pushes them to run up the score.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Europa League:
    Tottenham +175 x10
    AZ -1.5 -112 x5
    FC Brugge -1 -117 x5
    Brugge/Maribor o2.5 -135 x5
    Eindhoven -1 -155 x10
    FCK -0.75 -140 x5
    FCK/Potlava o2.5 -115 x5

Similar amount of plays, just much lighter on the units. But I am hoping to win 10x on four different games. As stated, I like Brugge/Maribor to be high scoring with Brugge taking it at home. FCK/Potlava, I like FCK to score a tonne. Eindhoven should, by all means, win by at least two against Warsaw. I'm also siding with the Dutch side AZ over Malmö. The -1.5 is the only reason I didn't go higher. I expect Tottenham to win, and I only risked ~5.7x on it, so I am more than fine with the +175. And despite essentially risking three to win two, I think Eindhoven -1 just may be the safest bet on the day.

Best of luck today and let's win some back!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Wouldnt underestimate Vorskla, the Ukrainians do very well in Europe

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Dman straight Ukrainian sides always do well in the continentals. Kyiv was fantastic in Europa last year and Shakhtar always goes far. I didn't like Vorskla's performance against the Irish side, Sligo Rovers, or Dinamo Bucureşti, and Brugge is a much better team than either of those. Brugge is in good form, and Vorskla is in mediocre form. Throw in the fact the Ukrainians have to travel to Bruges, and I really like the Belgians shot in this one.

The Special One
    The Special One's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Tottenham!

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Bah, got Brugge/Křbenhavn confused. Same point though.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
    Tottenham!
    Yup, figured I like them enough to go with them; and I have good company in the bet. Spurs always want to perform well in Europa. Should be a solid match. Crowd in Thessaloniki will be crazy, too.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Damn, Tottenham is up to +220. Should've held off. Never know how work schedule will interfere, though.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Tottenham winning at PAOK? I'm not touching that one, but if I had to choose; PAOK pk.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post
    Tottenham winning at PAOK? I'm not touching that one, but if I had to choose; PAOK pk.
    And you'd have been correct. Crowd in Thessaloniki is incredible.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Europa League:
    Tottenham +175 x10 -5.71
    AZ -1.5 -112 x5 +5
    FC Brugge -1 -117 x5 +5
    Brugge/Maribor o2.5 -135 x5 -5
    Eindhoven -1 -155 x10 PUSH
    FCK -0.75 -140 x5 +2.5 (but yet again, graded a full win)
    FCK/Potlava o2.5 -115 x5 -5.75

Not a bad day, but not a great day. Good football, and only a minor loss in football. Played LSU -7 at +155 in pigskin and won a lot of C-League losses back. Hesitation from yesterday kept me from going 10x for AZ and Brugge. Ohh well. Also very surprised Eindhoven only managed one. I'd make the wager on Tott any day, because they are better than PAOK, but the Greeks hold a huge home field advantage. Back to Bundesliga play tomorrow!

Today's Europa League Totals: 3-1-3 -3.96

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Oh, and in addition to -0.75 or -1.75 lines being graded as full wins when at -1 or -2, I had a parlay pay in full today when it had one push. It was 1x to win 15x. FCK -1, AZ -1.5, Brugge -1, and Udinese. FCK pushed, the rest won, and I got the full payout for 15x. It wasn't kicked down to a three team like I'm used to. I'm not complaining per se, just confused as to the multiple errors in my favour.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Decided not to play today, and then Ingolstadt and Eintracht Frankfurt both won...covered...and hit the over.

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Oh sweet gracious, didn't play and Stuttgart and the over both hit!!

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Bundesliga:
    Bayer -1 -145 10x
    Gladbach +215 10x
    Gladbach/Hamburg o2.75 -105 5x
    Werder +160 5x
    Wolves/1899 o2.75 -110 10x
    Hertha Berlin -1 EV 10x

Other Leagues:
    (EPL) Bolton -120 5x
    (EPL) Swansea/West Bromwich u2.5 -135 5x

Not much to add to what I said in the Bundesliga thread. I just hope I'm not chasing the winnings I 'lost' by not playing yesterday. Bayer at home against Köln is a no brainer, but I wasn't 100% confident with a 2 goal win, so I left it as a push for worse case scenario. Gladbach, I had to jump on at those odds. Also, with Hamburg, you have to go with the over; not sold on them playing defense, yet. Betting on a second road team scares me and Nürnberg is a decent midtier squad, but Werder should get the win. Wolves and Hoffenheim, I kind of peg as a 2-2 draw. If Hertha Berlin was at Augsberg, I wouldn't lay a goal, but at home, they should win. Probably by 2, but if not, it's a push.

I also made two popular EPL plays. Bolton is a decent team, but has gotten tossed around playing top tier teams, of which, Norwich is not. WestBrom and Swansea, two incredibly low scorers, I like a 0-0, 1-0, 1-1 game.

Hopefully I wasn't too overzealous in my plays. Best of luck in yours.

SiMON2g
    SiMON2g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 855

Good luck tom

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!

Bundesliga:
    Bayer -1 -145 10x -14.5
    Gladbach +215 10x +10
    Gladbach/Hamburg o2.75 -105 5x -5.25
    Werder +160 5x -3.125
    Wolves/1899 o2.75 -110 10x +10
    Hertha Berlin -1 EV 10x -10

Other Leagues:
    (EPL) Bolton -120 5x -6
    (EPL) Swansea/West Bromwich u2.5 -135 5x -6.75

Bad day, but I'd in all likelihood do the same plays given the same opportunities. You're incredible if you picked the Köln result; maybe I should've been more confident in the over, but I would've expected a fully opposite score. Hamburg FINALLY showed me they can play defense, good for them, bad for the over. In good news, I accidentally risked 10x and won 21.5x for Gladbach, thank goodness! Obviously it wasn't posted that way, so I graded it as posted. Should've gone with PK and Werder, but I was solidly confident in the win. Wolves/1899...maybe I should've played higher, but thought it was too risky. Hertha is the one I regret. Jumped on the bandwagon after their last two games Glad to see the Bavarian side sneak a road point, though. EPL is back to unpleasantly raping me. Swansea literally exploded by their standards for three and Bolton threw out a home stinker.

Ohh well, we all have days like this. I was just hoping domestics would help me win back some from internationals. Hope your plays fared better than mine!

Club play today: 2-0-4 -25.625 (-2.56%)
    Club play last week: 8-1-6 +21.015 (+2.1%)
    Club play total: 27-1-20 +80.09

First 12345 ... Last