Tom Jane
    Tom Jane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Scotland v. Czech Republic

Eyeing this match and I saw the moneyline of +203 Czech Republic, +156 Scotland, +225 draw.

I have got to say, I like the Czech Republic in this game regardless, with those odds, despite being in Glasgow, I like them a whole hell of a lot. Any thoughts?

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Be careful Scotland has a pretty impressive home record winning 8/10 only losing to Italy and Spain.

Tom Jane
    Tom Jane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice stat, Pinkman, thanks for the insight. I'll look into it. Man, Jesse has been badass this seaon.

Daveyboy
    Daveyboy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Scotland on a Friday night won't be an easy place to go too, but my knowledge of these nations is not great, and Tomas Pekhart has stopped scoring in the Bundesliga the past two weeks.

JOHON8
    gambling fallacy
    JOHON8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 338

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Jane View Post
    Nice stat, Pinkman, thanks for the insight. I'll look into it. Man, Jesse has been badass this seaon.
    Yeah I love that guy, he does all the dirty work for Walter.

Scotlandspunter
    Scotlandspunter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 302

I'm from Scotland mate and really i would stay away from this. The repuplic i bet against in Prague when Lithuania beat them an easy 1 - 0 , it could been 3 - 0. If i was betting anything here it would be a narrow Scotland win
    1-0 even 2 - 1 i cant see Scotland losing this. i promise i bet totally focased on the winning. If ya really want to bet the republic take them draw now or something at around 5/6 but dont see it been worthwhile.
    Good luck with yer bet anyway!!

I'm prob gonna go small on Scotland because i think some of our youngerplayers are now capable

i'll try put up thoughts before weeken but just be careful, there easier money to be made

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Quote Originally Posted by Scotlandspunter View Post
    I'm from Scotland mate and really i would stay away from this. The repuplic i bet against in Prague when Lithuania beat them an easy 1 - 0 , it could been 3 - 0. If i was betting anything here it would be a narrow Scotland win 1-0 even 2 - 1 i cant see Scotland losing this. i promise i bet totally focased on the winning. If ya really want to bet the republic take them draw now or something at around 5/6 but dont see it been worthwhile.
    Good luck with yer bet anyway!!

I'm prob gonna go small on Scotland because i think some of our youngerplayers are now capable

i'll try put up thoughts before weeken but just be careful, there easier money to be made
    Thanks for the insight, bud. You're spot on with easier money out there. I think a better Czech team shows up than did against Lithuania. May steer clear of this one, or just put something small on it. I'd love to see Scotland in Euro, but i think Czech gets in. Best of luck, bud, and thanks again.

escou
    escou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Czech Republic was a good team in the beggining of the century, now their problem is that all their good players are veeeery old, dont even know the line up speaking out of general knowledge, but Czech club fottbl is impressive this year so who knows?

TomJSports
    Go Bayern!!!
    TomJSports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Damn good match. But a penalty in the 90th. Ugh. Brutal.

Have to see if the Scots will take advantage of that game in full hand on Tuesday.