gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Saturday picks (69-55 +18.68)

I will have more picks later but this line really sticks out to me as being way off from what I have been reading on the boards and looking at the stats. I dont know much about this league other than Dynamo and some eastern european league lines seem a little dodgy at times, injury status and the latest news is hard to find in these leagues, but I am taking this number.

Croatia

NK Lokomotiva Zagreb pk +100 risk 3
    Last edited by gregm; 08-26-11 at 10:47 PM.

gregm

I dont have time tonight for any real long write ups, its 1 am in the states and I am happily drunk but I looked at these games earlier today so so lets have a winning day tomorrow.

The big news at Chelsea has been the signing of Mata and it sounds like he is not going to start but he should be part of a new type of offensive football Villa-Boas is going to bring to the Blues. Chelsea is coming off a few very average performances, a draw and a rather average win against west brom which saw Villas-Boas switch from his usual 4-3-3 formation to a 4-4-2 formation so I am hoping we see an more offensive minded Chelsea today.

Roman Abramovich has spent a fortune on this team and he cant be real happy seeing the type of performances Chelsea and Villas-Boas have shown so far against Stoke and West Brom. The two teams in Manchester look fantastic and Chelsea better wake up soon, Norwich has done well to draw so far against Stoke and Wigan but this is a whole new environment for Norwich , if they were crushed by Milton Keyne Dons this week even with all the changes they made for the game, then Stamford Bridge is not going to be a great experience.

Chelsea -1.5 -165 risk 1.65

Wigan pk -162 risk 1.62

Sunderland pk +115 1

Czech

FK Slovan Liberec -173 risk 1.73
    Last edited by gregm; 08-27-11 at 12:12 AM.

OneTipster
    OneTipster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you for the tips!

gregm

Good luck today onetipster

Going to add a Bundesliga pick and tennis parlay

Bayern Lev. pk +119 risk 1

Isner/Woz. -162 risk 1.62

gregm

Houston (USA-MLS) pk -126 risk 1.26

Sporting Kansas City (USA-MLS) +114 risk 1

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

I am on Houston too...first road win is coming tonight! Will be interesting to see if vancouver's new addition, along with two of their better defenders playing healthy and together for the first time will keep this close.

gregm

Houston killed us, gave up a last minute goal. unreal . Looks like KC may hold on to win this. Playing a late night soccer and mma parlay with silva.

Silva / Nagoya -133 risk 2.66

OneTipster

91' 2-3

gregm

Comical. KC gives up 2 goals in the 89th minute and the extra time and loses. I hate MLS. LOL

gregm

I am sorry tipster if you tailed these Mls picks or my croatian debacle,I started off great and I am ice cold in the afternoon and night. Therse mls games are just the icing on the cake.

I hadnt even finished my last post when kc gives up two goals in 3 minutes.

OneTipster

I tailed all your picks today. Don't worry. It happens. At the end of the month the only thing that matters is how much profit or how much loss you will have.

For now, everything is good. Good luck with your future plays!