GoodSun
    GoodSun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Too good to be truth?

Kashiwa Reysol vs Kawasaki Frontale on August 28, Japanese League. Looking at the odds of this games makes me want to unload in favor of Kashiwa Reysol, that is at +110! When you look at the stats and the importance of the game everything looks good for Reysol to take this one.

Kashiwa Reysol (4th place) is facing Kawasaki Frontale (11th place) and needs to win this game to stay in the race for the tittle with the other 3 top teams, with 1 point being the diffrence between 1st place and 4th place.

Kashiwa Reysol have won 9 of their 11 games at home, while Kawasaki have lost 7 of their road games.
    The current form favors Reysol that have lost 2 of their last 5 games against good opponents making this match a good chace for reysol to get the win to stay atop of the leaderboard and Kawasaki have lost all their last 5 matches with consirable goal difference when facing top opposition.

Im going for Kashiwa Reysol ML at +110 considering all the mentioned above.

sfi50
    sfi50's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 420

thanks that was a good write up

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

I know nothing about Japanese soccer. Sounds good...any injuries or suspensions for Reysol

jagaf22
    jagaf22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 28

Shit it's on the 28th

Blue_Chips
    Blue_Chips's Avatar Become A Pro!

What about the games on the 27th?

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Only thing I don't care for is that Frontale has had the edge in the series the last few years.....Other than that I'd say it's not a bad call...But personally I wouldn't go heavy on it......